PDA

View Full Version : Stereo shop around Corona?

mxbundy
06-21-2005, 08:02 AM
Hey guys I need a good reputable shop around Corona to do somr work on my system.
The power leads got hooked up backwards and now no workie! :mad:
Have replaced the only fuse I could fine and still no dice.
So it looks like I will need some professional help.Someone who will not lay me away and sell me all new stuff when it was just another fuse I didnt know about.
But most importantly,A shop that nows how to work on boat systems,
some of the interior will have to be removed to get at the amp, so they need some understanding on how to remove all that.
thanks guys
bundy

riverbound
06-21-2005, 08:04 AM
Hey guys I need a good reputable shop around Corona to do somr work on my system.
So it looks like I will need some professional help.Someone who will not lay me away and sell me all new stuff when it was just another fuse I didnt know about.
some of the interior will have to be removed to get at the amp, so they need some understanding on how to remove all that.
thanks guys
bundy
I wouldnt take it anywhere other than Al&Eds in Ontario. They specialize in boats and have one of the top instalers in the US on staff.
(909)481-8411

Mrs.HLB1
06-21-2005, 12:08 PM
thanks guys
bundy
Hey there!! We have a friend that does stereo stuff. Come by the house and I will give you the #. He does all our stereo stuff and has been for like 15+ years. We need to hook up and go to the lake!
Talk with ya soon,
Mrs.HLB (Athena)

Nord
06-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Wired for Sound in Temecula is supposedly worth the distance. I do my stuff myself though so I wouldn't know!

ROZ
06-21-2005, 12:10 PM
I wouldnt take it anywhere other than Al&Eds in Ontario. They specialize in boats and have one of the top instalers in the US on staff.
(909)481-8411
You're still on the payroll, aren't you? :notam: LMAO!!!

Boozer
06-21-2005, 12:12 PM
I'm in Norco. Never done an install on a boat but I have a sawzall and duct tape. How hard could it be? :D

Phat Daddy
06-21-2005, 12:14 PM
Hey there!! We have a friend that does stereo stuff. Come by the house and I will give you the #. He does all our stereo stuff and has been for like 15+ years. We need to hook up and go to the lake!
Talk with ya soon,
Mrs.HLB (Athena)
Hey Mrs. HLB, how have you been? Have'nt seen you on the boards much since Mexican Sushi night.

riverbound
06-21-2005, 12:14 PM
You're still on the payroll, aren't you? :notam: LMAO!!!
Nope....I got out :D :D

ROZ
06-21-2005, 12:15 PM
I'm in Norco. Never done an install on a boat but I have a sawzall and duct tape. How hard could it be? :D
Are you the one who helped NOTALENT install his stereo? :hammerhea :D

ROZ
06-21-2005, 12:16 PM
Nope....I got out :D :D
Smart man... :(
Soon though, very soon... ;) :cool:

Boozer
06-21-2005, 12:16 PM
Are you the one who helped NOTALENT install his stereo? :hammerhea :D
No but I am working on some custom mesh speaker grills for him. You'd be amazed at what people can do with a little chicken wire these days.

Nord
06-21-2005, 12:19 PM
Hey boozer, i'm in corona, we should hook up for a beer, I'm right down the street from all you Norconians!!

Phat Daddy
06-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh yeah, mx you should pm Atomickitn. He does all the rigging and stereo stuff at Dana boats. He did my complete system from scratch and he got down. Plus he's one of us, good luck :smile:

riverbound
06-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Hook me up with the HT deal first. is your exit strategy already in place??

riverbound
06-21-2005, 12:21 PM
I still owe you lunch BTW

Mrs.HLB1
06-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Hey Mrs. HLB, how have you been? Have'nt seen you on the boards much since Mexican Sushi night.
Hi! We have been good. How about you guys? How is the house coming along? I get on every once in a while, mostly lurk and laugh at everything.. :D We all need to get together soon.

Phat Daddy
06-21-2005, 12:48 PM
Hi! We have been good. How about you guys? How is the house coming along? I get on every once in a while, mostly lurk and laugh at everything.. :D We all need to get together soon.
House is good, gettin used to it. You call it and were down. We could hit up one of the new restaurants off Cajalco or something :idea: :)

Mrs.HLB1
06-21-2005, 12:51 PM
House is good, gettin used to it. You call it and were down. We could hit up one of the new restaurants off Cajalco or something :idea: :)
Sounds good. Will let ya know.. :D

barbigrl
06-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Did you guys say party??? hmmmm we should plan another Mexican Sushi night...it has been awhile!

RiverDave
06-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Take it down to Wired For Sound.. You won't regret it. :) Every person that I've ever sent there has been MORE then happy with the results. :)
RD

Mrs.HLB1
06-21-2005, 02:17 PM
Did you guys say party??? hmmmm we should plan another Mexican Sushi night...it has been awhile!
We should plan something... It has been a while. We will keep ya posted. Have fun this weekend!
Mrs.HLB

mxbundy
06-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Mrs.HLB,
Just got home from work, see you in a few! :D
bundy