PDA

View Full Version : Spam- Carbon Fiber parts

hotlavey
06-21-2005, 08:31 AM
Anyone wanting to replace plastic parts for boat engines or other plastic parts from Quads etc(fenders and such) with Carbon Fiber call 714-3450666, ask for Justin.

riverbound
06-21-2005, 08:46 AM
Do you do this stuff?? is it acompany you work for/own
How custom??
What exactly do you do?
If yo want send me an email about your co. We are always looking for compnanies that deal in composites
billk@penwal.com

Creator
06-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Ok, I am the one mentioned above. I make custom parts for just about anything. If you have something you want made out of Carbon Fiber or fiberglass I'm the one to talk to. People today want everything to be just a bit better or different than the next guy and that's what I do. I am a start up company but I have been working with composites for years. I have a small website that is currently under cunstruction but you can check it out at
Jumbo Creation - Motorsports (http://www.motorsports.jumbocreations.com )
My parts don't come cheap, but I can tell you I can make your boat, car, motorcyle, etc. more custom and unique than it is now.

nastyhabit
06-24-2005, 07:46 PM
how are you at making scoops i need a copy of the one in the avatar, making new boat need to up grade---nasty

blondebomber
06-26-2005, 06:07 AM
I need a blower belt cover

Creator
06-26-2005, 10:40 AM
how are you at making scoops i need a copy of the one in the avatar, making new boat need to up grade---nasty
I will need some more pics to really get an idea of what we're dealing with. Please E-mail me @ Creator@JumboCreations.com and let me know the specs on the scoop (i.e. Dimensions, mounting type, and if your looking for Carbon Fiber or fiberglass)
Thanks...J

Creator
06-26-2005, 10:45 AM
I need a blower belt cover
E-mail me at Creator@JumboCreations.com and we can talk about what I can do for you. I'd Like to work on this project, Seems like a nice idea. I will need to know all the dimensions before I commit but I think we can get this done in a reasonable amount of time.
Thanks, J

taylormanss
06-26-2005, 06:39 PM
how about a splash cover made out of carbon fiber for my pickelfork?

Creator
06-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Sounds doable, not to sound like a broken record but send me an e-mail to Creator@jumbocreation.com with some pics or more info and I can let you know.

bigd1
06-27-2005, 03:53 AM
I've got a stuipid question.... All the carbon fiber stuff I see looks the same. Are there color options with the matting? I'd like a carbon fiber race fairing if it could be made white.

Creator
06-27-2005, 11:36 AM
What type of fairing are you looking for? What's the application? We don't have a white weave fabric, all carbon fiber come as a black weave. We do however have a Carbon/Kevlar hybrid that comes in red, blue and yellow.
http://www.test.jumbocreations.com/294.jpg
http://www.test.jumbocreations.com/295.jpg
http://www.test.jumbocreations.com/293.jpg
We can gel coat our parts white but then you can't see the fabric design. Please E-mail me for more info or questions.
Creator@jumbocreations.com

Jrocket
06-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Is your place in Hemet?

Creator
06-27-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm in Hemet and I have a small shop on my property but we are looking to move our shop location in the very near future to a bigger place.

Jrocket
06-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Im sending you an e-mail soon.

Jrocket
06-27-2005, 04:03 PM
:cool: So are you doing vaccuum bag lay-ups, autoclave, pre-preg ? Do you have a fridge to keep your materials cold(10 degrees)? How long you been doing composite work?
Pro yourself?

Creator
06-27-2005, 05:41 PM
:cool: So are you doing vaccuum bag lay-ups, autoclave, pre-preg ? Do you have a fridge to keep your materials cold(10 degrees)? How long you been doing composite work?
Well, I've been working with composites for about 10 years, worked in the racing industry on Toyota Atlantics and ACRL (le mans) cars making tunnels, scoops, wings and tails among other things. At the moment I use wet lay and vacuum bagging (as an option), no pre-peg. Pre peg is a faster technique but much more expensive (material and equipment) and we're trying to keep our costs down. We are moving our shop soon and will finally have the room for an autoclave and a fridge but I'm not sure how long it will be before we actually go that route(pre-peg).
Do you work in the composite industry?

hotlavey
07-02-2005, 09:00 PM
bump