PDA

View Full Version : FRENCHIE "MIA"?

Havasu Luvr
06-21-2005, 10:19 AM
ok Matt, he has not posted since 17 June. This is NOT like him....what's up?

Kilrtoy
06-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Maybe the dog has his tongue

jdogginla
06-21-2005, 10:23 AM
I like Leon alot.........only met him in person once. But all the shit that the usual suspects gave him and are still giving probably got to be too much. :confused:
I could be wrong.......just my guess though.

RiverDave
06-21-2005, 10:24 AM
I like Leon alot.........only met him in person once. But all the shit that the usual suspects gave him and are still giving probably got to be too much. :confused:
The usual suspects? LOL :D What's that?
RD

Havasu Luvr
06-21-2005, 10:27 AM
Leon is a good guy and has a sense of humor. All this doggie shit would not effect him to much, he feeds on the attention. Maybe something else is up....? :frown: Hope things are ok Leon....... :squiggle:

ROZ
06-21-2005, 10:29 AM
Maybe some peeps from PETA kidapped him ?

dicudmore
06-21-2005, 10:31 AM
he posted on another board today... I would venture to guess that he's alive and well :wink:

stoker
06-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Maybe he is in the "Dog House"

Kilrtoy
06-21-2005, 10:34 AM
The only thing that was too much ,
WAS JERKING OFF A DOG.....

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 10:35 AM
Leon is a good guy and has a sense of humor. All this doggie shit would not effect him to much, he feeds on the attention. Maybe something else is up....? :frown: Hope things are ok Leon....... :squiggle:
I don't know but that guy has been getting nothing but flack for a couple of weeks. I'm thinking if it were directed at me or anyone else it would have gotten pretty old by now. Who wants to be the whipping boy 24/7? Boy that sounds like fun, where do I join? :rolleyes:

welk2party
06-21-2005, 10:37 AM
I don't know but that guy has been getting nothing but flack for a couple of weeks. I'm thinking if it were directed at me or anyone else it would have gotten pretty old by now. Who wants to be the whipping boy 24/7? Boy that sounds like fun, where do I join? :rolleyes:
No kidding...everyone has their limits!

NOTALENT
06-21-2005, 10:42 AM
that is true...maybe he signed on under a new name... :idea: its old news now..but hey some people cant let go unfortunatley.

rivercrazy
06-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Perhaps he took a side job of pet sitting and its taking up all his internet time!

riverracerx
06-21-2005, 10:50 AM
he posted on another board today
Which one was that? :D

KACHINA KEN
06-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Thats not why he's gone Matt. tell em the real reason, you know the whole GHTRIM thing..........

Kilrtoy
06-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Well when you keep doing things and professing them to the world and them you jerk off a dog, would you expect people not to drag a guy over the coals repeatedly

Tom Brown
06-21-2005, 10:57 AM
The usual suspects? LOL :D What's that?
RD
Whatever the charges might be, consider yourself guilty Dave. :cool:
The trouble you've gotten me into over the years... I don't know why I still hang out with you. :confused: :mad:

welk2party
06-21-2005, 10:58 AM
:confused: Thats not why he's gone Matt. tell em the real reason, you know the whole GHTRIM thing..........

RP1
06-21-2005, 11:01 AM
Well when you keep doing things and professing them to the world and them you jerk off a dog, would you expect people not to drag a guy over the coals repeatedly
Agreed...
If you consistently try and be the center of attention, you will get it... good and bad.

NOTALENT
06-21-2005, 11:04 AM
:confused:
sounds like theres more to the storys then we have been informed about... :idea:

jbtrailerjim
06-21-2005, 11:07 AM
Thats not why he's gone Matt. tell em the real reason, you know the whole GHTRIM thing..........
Well it sounds like you know. So, spill the beans. We could use some more drama entertainment around here. :D
As far as Frenchie being gone, I can't say I blame him for not coming around here. If I ever did anything as a retarded and sick as he did. I'd probably never come around either. Damn, I've been drunk and done some stupid things over the years that I still get shiat over. But never anything that lame. :hammerhea :rolleyes:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-21-2005, 11:08 AM
mmmmmmm what did I miss

phuggit
06-21-2005, 11:11 AM
Well it sounds like you know. So, spill the beans. We could use some more drama entertainment around here. :D
As far as Frenchie being gone, I can't say I blame him for not coming around here. If I ever did anything as a retarded and sick as he did. I'd probably never come around either. Damn, I've been drunk and done some stupid things over the years that I still get shiat over. But never anything that lame. :hammerhea :rolleyes:
Give us an example. We need something new to laugh about. :cool:

Nord
06-21-2005, 11:12 AM
do tell

riverbound
06-21-2005, 11:13 AM
The plot thickens :idea: :idea:

jdogginla
06-21-2005, 11:19 AM
Someone needs to spill the beans about the GHTRIMS :confused:

Jordy
mmmmmmm what did I miss
Must have been good because yesterday there was a thread by Mrs. GHTrim about quitting ***boat and now both of their screen names are history... Things that make you go hmmm... :idea: ;)

NOTALENT
Spill!!!! :d

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
06-21-2005, 11:20 AM
its kinda weird that the Ghtrims wanted off the boards and quick...........

NOTALENT
06-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Must have been good because yesterday there was a thread by Mrs. GHTrim about quitting ***boat and now both of their screen names are history... Things that make you go hmmm... :idea: ;)
I was thinking the same thing... :idea: kinda weird jumping up and quitting HB.... :jawdrop:

Jordy
I think that entire group has quit posting....Oh well
Breaks my heart... :sleeping: :eek: :cool:

Boozer
Did Frenchie try pullin on more then just a stray dogs wiener? :idea:

welk2party
06-21-2005, 11:23 AM
We may never know...but I am pretty sure this is how rumors get started :hammerhea

Nord
maybe they quit because of threads such as this/?? :cool: :)

KACHINA KEN
It's not my place.

NOTALENT
06-21-2005, 11:24 AM
We may never know...but I am pretty sure this is how rumors get started :hammerhea
what have you heard.... :rollside:

NOTALENT
06-21-2005, 11:25 AM
maybe they quit because of threads such as this/?? :cool: :)
these are just created to get our post counts up!! :crossx: :hammerhea

Nord
06-21-2005, 11:27 AM
Ahhhhhhh.....344....345.... :)

Boozer
06-21-2005, 11:28 AM
Well someone should get their post count up while spilling the beans already!

welk2party
06-21-2005, 11:28 AM
what have you heard.... :rollside:
Absolutely nothing...
I have only met Leon and his wife once and briefly at that. They were great! The whole dog thing is beyond me and personally I really don't care what he does. He was a nice guy and seems to have a lot of fun with his life. Other than that, I know nothing.

NOTALENT
06-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Absolutely nothing...
I have only met Leon and his wife once and briefly at that. They were great! The whole dog thing is beyond me and personally I really don't care what he does. He was a nice guy and seems to have a lot of fun with his life. Other than that, I know nothing.
I was talking in a joking demeaner...with a bit of sarcasm.. :D I have met them on several occasions as well...really cool peeps..I have no bad judgement upon them.

Nord
06-21-2005, 11:33 AM
I've never met him or her. I heard they were a lot of fun!

Boozer
06-21-2005, 11:33 AM
really cool peeps..I have no bad judgement upon them.
That's not what you were saying in those PM's. :jawdrop: :hammerhea :jawdrop:

Boozer
06-21-2005, 11:34 AM
I've never met him or her. I heard they were a lot of fun!
What stray dog do you get your info from?

Nord
06-21-2005, 11:36 AM
What stray dog do you get your info from?
ooooooooooooh :eek: Couldn't resist could ya!

ELIMINAT THIS
Do the GHTrims have a dog. :confused:

NOTALENT
That's not what you were saying in those PM's. :jawdrop: :hammerhea :jawdrop:
haha...damn...here come the rumors.. :jawdrop: :D

riverbound
06-21-2005, 11:38 AM
Did Frenchie try pullin on more then just a stray dogs wiener? :idea:
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gifhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981frenchdrunk-med.jpg

ROZ
06-21-2005, 11:40 AM
It can be pretty rough around here, eh?
Here's deal, I understand that breaders of dogs with superior bloodlines sometmes "process" semen samples for invitro procedures. It's not all that uncommon. To do this around a group of people thinking it's funny is waaaay out of line... If the dog was female, would he have milked her anal glands? nevermind, don't answer that... :hammerhea
My opinion is that there is something wrong with someone who thinks it's acceptable to masterbate a dog in public in front of a group of people....

jbtrailerjim
06-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Give us an example. We need something new to laugh about. :cool:
LOL....No, freakin way! I ain't revealing shit on these boards. I'm sure if you ask Tracey next time you see us she would probably share some of my drunkiness shananigans(sp) I've pulled over the years. :jawdrop: :D

Boozer
06-21-2005, 11:43 AM
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif
Are the multiple dogs an indication of a doggystyle circle jerk?
Here's the real scoop.
Frenchies and the GHTrims aren't posting anymore because of a new business venture that they started together. I guess it's consuming all of their free time and posting on the forums was interupting their busy schedules and interefering with work.
The business is called Helping Hands Doggy Day Care. I dunno where he got that name from but that's the name.
I just wonder who get's to do the job of cleaning the place up :yuk: :yuk:

WYRD
06-21-2005, 11:43 AM
You guys are too much I FREKIN QUIT :idea: No wait my momma did not raise a QUITTER :rollside: I take that back I am STAYING :devil:

WYRD
06-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Here's the real scoop.
Frenchies and the GHTrims aren't posting anymore because of a new business venture that they started together. I guess it's consuming all of their free time and posting on the forums was interupting their busy schedules and interefering with work.
The business is called Helping Hands Doggy Day Care. I dunno where he got that name from but that's the name.
Well you do still have that portable pressure washer :idea: ;)

SCUBA STEVE
06-21-2005, 11:46 AM
For the concerned peeps why don't you give Frenchie a call. He has posted his # on here plenty of times. :D
I have met some cool peeps from the boards, Ghtrims & Frenchie to name a few. Every one has a right to walk away if they want too. I think we should just let them be.
Oh yeah Kilrtoy... not on the cool peeps list. lol :D

WYRD
06-21-2005, 11:47 AM
For the concerned peeps why don't you give Frenchie a call. He has posted his # on here plenty of times. :D
I have met some cool peeps from the boards, Ghtrims & Frenchie to name a few. Every one has a right to walk away if they want too. I think we should just let them be.
He left cause you won the FLEX OFF huh Steve :idea: :p

Boozer
06-21-2005, 11:49 AM
He has more important things to flex nowadays.

SCUBA STEVE
06-21-2005, 12:00 PM
lmao... I highly doubt that. :D But the way it looks I am the Flex off king! :D

Nord
06-21-2005, 12:01 PM
lmao... I highly doubt that. :D But the way it looks I am the Flex off king! :D
What up Steve!!!! Where you going the 4th???

welk2party
06-21-2005, 12:05 PM
I was talking in a joking demeaner...with a bit of sarcasm.. :D I have met them on several occasions as well...really cool peeps..I have no bad judgement upon them.
I did not mean to come off any particular way...just commenting :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2005, 12:22 PM
maybe the dog got away and he is looking for him. LOL!!! :D

THATJEFFGUY
06-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Oh darn..life goes on ! :wink:

Boozer
06-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Oh darn..life goes on ! :wink:
Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

Artv
06-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah Kilrtoy... not on the cool peeps list. lol :D[/QUOTE]
He's so cool, they call him kulo.

PlyaPlya22
06-21-2005, 12:24 PM
mmmmmmm what did I missDon't act like you don't know...LOL :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-21-2005, 12:29 PM
Don't act like you don't know...LOL :hammerhea
I dont know he stopped calling me when dumped me for GHT

slink
06-21-2005, 12:32 PM
Saw him today at SW when he was checking on his new ride......he seemed alright.

PlyaPlya22
06-21-2005, 12:32 PM
I dont know he stopped calling me when dumped me for GHT
You know how that goes!! :hammer2: I'll call ya when I need ya!! :eek: I don't know what happened, we use to hang out! Good thing you didn't have to get a ride home from the RR that night! :D

jbtrailerjim
06-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Saw him today at SW when he was checking on his new ride......he seemed alright.
Look's like he was alright there when this pic was taken too. :jawdrop: ;) :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23leonbuddy2.JPG

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-21-2005, 12:59 PM
You know how that goes!! :hammer2: I'll call ya when I need ya!! :eek: I don't know what happened, we use to hang out! Good thing you didn't have to get a ride home from the RR that night! :D
you know I never understood that, stay at my home in Havasu but live me at the Red Room to get my own ride home??????? oooooo I forgot he droped me for GHT :confused: ooooooo well life goes on

welk2party
06-21-2005, 01:01 PM
you know I never understood that, stay at my home in Havasu but live me at the Red Room to get my own ride home??????? oooooo I forgot he droped me for GHT :confused: ooooooo well life goes on
Daaaaaaaaaa...ng! :frown:

Boozer
06-21-2005, 01:04 PM
That's straight up f*cked! If you ever need a ride home and you see me let me know. I wont ask to sleep at your house or screw your dog. I'll just do it because I'm cool like that. :D

ChumpChange
Wow. I don't think anybody is on his good side right now.

ROZ
What happen dude? I thought they neva went back? ;) :D

Havasu Luvr
06-21-2005, 01:07 PM
You know how they do it..... glad you finally let the cat out of the bag....

Party Cat
06-21-2005, 01:08 PM
What happen dude? I thought they neva went back? ;) :D
Come on ROZ...what does RD's dog have to do with this :confused: :confused: ........ :D :D

Boozer
06-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Come on ROZ...what does RD's dog have to do with this :confused: :confused: ........ :D :D
Funny. I was thinking the same thing.

ROZ
06-21-2005, 01:13 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!! I thought about that after I wrote it...lmao...
CALL ME!!!

rivercrazy
06-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Must be another one of those Beaumont things....Hope you didn't bring the dog along that time SYA.....

Boozer
06-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Must be another one of those Beaumont things....Hope you didn't bring the dog along that time SYA.....
He DIDN'T bring the dog. Why else would Frenchie ditch him?
Frenchie's license plate reads
Ass, Gas, Grass, OR K-9. Nobody rides for free.
SYA was SOL all his cash was spent trying to get some a$$ at the RR, The only gas he could spare was an unfortunate side effect of all those CL's he had drank that night and he left all his weed at home.

Norseman
06-21-2005, 01:31 PM
ok Matt, he has not posted since 17 June. This is NOT like him....what's up?
Maybe he's in the Dog House........ :eek: :2purples:

Norseman
06-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Yea but when you act like he did you have to expect a reaction!!!! :rolleyes:
He can't even claim he was too drunk to know what he was doing, the dog didn't complain did he???? :messedup:

Jbb
06-21-2005, 01:38 PM
You know how he ....did it?

Kilrtoy
06-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Its ok cuz MONIQUE still has my household on her top # 1 list for X-mas presents....

Kilrtoy
06-21-2005, 04:51 PM
DID VEGAS BABY QUIT ALSO...
I hope this isnt some sick plot by the dog lover....

topless
06-21-2005, 05:05 PM
He probably got a second job at the humane society......because he knows how they do it. :jawdrop:

jbtrailerjim
06-21-2005, 05:10 PM
He probably got a second job at the humane society......because he knows how they do it. :jawdrop:
If thats the case....I'm sure he definitely has his hands full there.

Kilrtoy
06-21-2005, 05:39 PM
ROTFLMAO, BIG TIME

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 06:21 PM
It can be pretty rough around here, eh?
Here's deal, I understand that breaders of dogs with superior bloodlines sometmes "process" semen samples for invitro procedures. It's not all that uncommon. To do this around a group of people thinking it's funny is waaaay out of line... If the dog was female, would he have milked her anal glands? nevermind, don't answer that... :hammerhea
My opinion is that there is something wrong with someone who thinks it's acceptable to masterbate a dog in public in front of a group of people....
For the record I never said it was right. People asked where he has been and I am just stating the obvious.
If you were teased in school would you want to go to school everyday? I think not.
So why post on here if you are going to get shit on every other post?
Does tht make sense to anybody of why maybe he hasn't posted in days?
Sherlock.
:rolleyes:

Blown 472
06-21-2005, 06:23 PM
For the record I never said it was right. People asked where he has been and I am just stating the obvious.
If you were teased in school would you want to go to school everyday? I think not.
Sherlock.
:rolleyes:
And he adds so much to this site :sleeping: :sleeping:

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 06:24 PM
Here's the real scoop.
I swear it's stupid shit like this. Can't you people grow up? Now you are pulling in other parties. Boozer, you sure didn't have a problem going over to Frenchies house for a Halloween party?
Why don't we throw some other people into the mix just for fun?

topless
06-21-2005, 06:24 PM
Sherlock.
:rolleyes:You're brilliant Sherlock!!!!

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Yea but when you act like he did you have to expect a reaction!!!! :rolleyes:
He can't even claim he was too drunk to know what he was doing, the dog didn't complain did he???? :messedup:
No shit. :rolleyes: I was simply answering the question of why he isn't posting anymore. It doesn't take a f ucking detective.
Everyone gives him shit. Does he deserve it. It up for you all to decide. But why the f uck would he stay around with all the flack?

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 06:30 PM
And he adds so much to this site :sleeping: :sleeping:
Coming from 100% dick, I'd say the last 2 weeks of this site was about him! :D

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 06:31 PM
You're brilliant Sherlock!!!!
It was a tough case to solve. :rolleyes:

topless
06-21-2005, 06:33 PM
It was a tough case to solve. :rolleyes:What would we do without you? :jawdrop:

SCUBA STEVE
06-21-2005, 06:34 PM
It was a tough case to solve. :rolleyes:
Matt keep posting I like your sig for some reason. :D :sqeyes: :D

Blown 472
06-21-2005, 06:35 PM
No shit. :rolleyes: I was simply answering the question of why he isn't posting anymore. It doesn't take a f ucking detective.
Everyone gives him shit. Does he deserve it. It up for you all to decide. But why the f uck would he stay around with all the flack?
Perhaps he should think about things before hand but I am sure the roids are clouding his brain.

topless
06-21-2005, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=Blown 472]Perhaps he should think about things before hand QUOTE]LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Perhaps he should think about things before hand but I am sure the roids are clouding his brain.
Yeah I am sure it's the roids. Good one. Do you have any other wisdom to add?

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 06:44 PM
That was so nice of her to hold up that sign! :D
I wish you guys were going to be there this weekend. It's going to be a good time with a bunch of cool peeps! :cool:

Blown 472
06-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Yeah I am sure it's the roids. Good one. Do you have any other wisdom to add?
Nope, just missing the pepsi machine skank f uck athon.

Kilrtoy
06-21-2005, 07:07 PM
See now you are teasing PHAT MATT..
Just because she is running around the house naked right now......

cola
06-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Gotta love the mob mentality. You guys would make great klan members. :sleeping:
Out, Mike

Sportin' Wood
06-21-2005, 07:20 PM
It's going to be a good time with a bunch of cool peeps! :cool:
Yes it is! :)

canuck1
06-21-2005, 07:33 PM
what channel is that on?

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Are they skanks because they aren't with you? You don't even know these people. :confused: I am pretty sure you can find a lot worse stuff on the net.

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 08:07 PM
See now you are teasing PHAT MATT..
Just because she is running around the house naked right now......
It's not such a tease when he sends me the pictures. :2purples: :D

mike37
06-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Just gotta say Frenchie is a good guy and all this BS going on about him is just that BS

MagicMtnDan
06-21-2005, 08:13 PM
I heard a couple of rumors:
1. They started their own Web site: www.YouKnowHowWeDoIt.com (www.RubbingItHardInBeaumont.com and www.DoggyComeHome.com also work too) :D
2. They're gone to the Beaumont Cherry Festival (http://www.sbsun.com/Stories/0,1413,208~12588~2906074,00.html) :D

KACHINA KEN
06-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Gotta love the mob mentality. You guys would make great klan members. :sleeping:
Out, Mike
Kachina 'Grand Dragon" Ken , nope doesn't sound right.

Kilrtoy
06-21-2005, 08:39 PM
KILR "the grand wizard" TOY...
Nope does not fit....

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Get to bed. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Just gotta say Frenchie is a good guy and all this BS going on about him is just that BS
well I remember a few weeks ago when Frenchie and myself was given Force26 a hard time about the boat fire. Everyone gets a turn in the fish bowl I have had mine and this just Happens to be frenchies, so its all in fun or sexual favors for the dog anyway WTF LMAO

PlyaPlya22
06-21-2005, 08:45 PM
well I remember a few weeks ago when Frenchie and myself was given Force26 a hard time about the boat fire. Everyone gets a turn in the fish bowl I have had mine and this just Happens to be frenchies, so its all in fun or sexual favors for the dog anyway WTF LMAO
DOGS NEED LOVE TOO!!

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 08:47 PM
DOGS NEED LOVE TOO!!
woof :)

Mandelon
06-21-2005, 08:47 PM
SYA, I notice you no longer have Beaumont in your sig line.....have you...."moved on"? :confused:

Kilrtoy
06-21-2005, 08:48 PM
SYA, I notice you no longer have Beaumont in your sig line.....have you...."moved on"? :confused:
HE was sent packin........ :argue:

PlyaPlya22
06-21-2005, 08:52 PM
woof :)
RUFF....said the dog as he drug his azz accross sand paper.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-21-2005, 08:56 PM
yes I left due to cruelty to animals

KACHINA KEN
06-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Uhhhh, in case no one has clued you in yet it has nothing to do with the dog thingy. I thought you were in the loop homie.

KACHINA KEN
06-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Get to bed. :D
I am, I had like 15 things to do but now I am... Geeezzzsh, f'in slave drivin fukr........ glad your not my boss, oh wait. I own my own company! G'nite pinche'
xoxox
Kenny

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Uhhhh, in case no one has clued you in yet it has nothing to do with the dog thingy. I thought you were in the loop homie.
nope I got kicked to the curb and replace, sounds like you know the deal mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Phat Matt
06-21-2005, 09:11 PM
nope I got kicked to the curb and replace, sounds like you know the deal mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
So you guys gonna make it down Saturday or what?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-21-2005, 09:12 PM
So you guys gonna make it down Saturday or what?
I will be at the COMMANDER PARTY :wink:

cola
06-22-2005, 02:17 AM
From the looks of things MMD would be the "Grand Dragon" and the rest of you, well just hanging on.

cola
06-22-2005, 02:19 AM
KILR "the grand wizard" TOY...
Nope does not fit....
OJ already used that one.

MagicMtnDan
06-22-2005, 05:20 AM
Lots of characters around here...
http://members.aol.com/animeman4/links/dbz.gif

ptboat
06-22-2005, 08:40 AM
I like Frenchie, cause he let me ride in his new boat. You ain't got no ride, you ain't got no ride in Frenchie boat !!!! :D

ROZ
06-22-2005, 09:22 AM
Uhhhh, in case no one has clued you in yet it has nothing to do with the dog thingy.
That's pretty obvious... You don't need to be in a loop to consider what may have transpired... What sucks is that the gossip likely spreads offline...

Kegel King
06-22-2005, 09:31 AM
You tell people you wacked off a dog and everyone gets all freaked!.........come on everyone stop making excuses ......that was so sick and disgusting he deserves all the grief

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2005, 09:35 AM
I like Frenchie, cause he let me ride in his new boat. You ain't got no ride, you ain't got no ride in Frenchie boat !!!! :D
WTF are you saying LMAO I dont think you even know

Jordy
06-22-2005, 09:35 AM
You tell people you wacked off a dog and everyone gets all freaked!.........come on everyone stop making excuses ......that was so sick and disgusting he deserves all the grief
Oh come on, it wasn't that bad... :rolleyes:
Besides, it looks like the dog returned the favor:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1129doghumper1.GIF
:D :D :D

godfather
06-22-2005, 09:39 AM
lmao :D

Havasu Luvr
06-22-2005, 09:41 AM
Damm Jordy, you're getting better @ the chopping :rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
06-22-2005, 09:42 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF???LMAO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2005, 09:47 AM
ROTFLMAO

BarryMac
06-22-2005, 09:47 AM
He strikes again... :D :D :D

Jordy
06-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Damm Jordy, you're getting better @ the chopping :rolleyes:
This isn't my work either. Saw it over on hotboatpics.com again. Same John Doe guy who did the big horn sheep deal. ;)

Essex29
06-22-2005, 09:55 AM
He strikes again... :D :D :D
is it just me or does anybody else see the resemblance to Gilligan?

BarryMac
06-22-2005, 10:00 AM
good one... :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
06-22-2005, 11:39 AM
i gotta ask------ how involved is this forum in their lives that forces them to abandon their entire post history and leave without saying anything. C'mon people, this is a place to have a chuckle, learn something, meet people, and chill out. i cannot believe that this forum has such influence on peoples lives that they have to disappear to clear up their personal issues. There is definitely something more serious than the dam dog thing.... i hope the best for them.

Kegel King
06-22-2005, 11:51 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF???LMAO
Throwing the Dog A Bone

Havasu Luvr
06-22-2005, 12:42 PM
There is definitely something more serious than the dam dog thing.... i hope the best for them.
I have NOT heard anything but GHTrims, Frenchie and Vegasbaby had a weekend planned in vegas this past weekend. I for one was looking forward to the pics to be uploaded monday morning, but instead 2 out of 4 have banded themselves from HB, Frenchie is MIA and Vegasbaby lurked once on monday....No Thread/pics of their "You Know How We Do It" weekend :( I say alittle to much partying lead to some uncomforable situations that warrant these peeps to VANISH ! ! Hmmmmmm? but I maybe wrong. Who know's? The Shadow Knows ! ! ! Come on back to HB peeps. It's never that bad ! ! ! :wink:

Kachina26
06-22-2005, 01:55 PM
I have NOT heard anything but GHTrims, Frenchie and Vegasbaby had a weekend planned in vegas this past weekend. I for one was looking forward to the pics to be uploaded monday morning, but instead 2 out of 4 have banded themselves from HB, Frenchie is MIA and Vegasbaby lurked once on monday....No Thread/pics of their "You Know How We Do It" weekend :( I say alittle to much partying lead to some uncomforable situations that warrant these peeps to VANISH ! ! Hmmmmmm? but I maybe wrong. Who know's? The Shadow Knows ! ! ! Come on back to HB peeps. It's never that bad ! ! ! :wink:
This sure has done wonders for your post count Dave. I can't think of the last time you've posted this much :rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
06-22-2005, 01:59 PM
This sure has done wonders for your post count Dave. I can't think of the last time you've posted this much :rolleyes:
You sound a little bitter Randy. LMAO!

WYRD
06-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Define UNCOMFORTABLE :confused:

Havasu Luvr
06-22-2005, 02:03 PM
30 post since the conception of this thread and 966 post in 3 1/2 yrs....I'm the next FRENCHIE Post WH*** :D
Randy, "You Know How We Do It In Apple Valley"

WYRD
06-22-2005, 02:03 PM
Randy, "You Know How We Do It In Apple Valley"
Yea I went to the RANCH and wasn't impressed :crossx: :wink:

Havasu Luvr
06-22-2005, 02:05 PM
Yea I went to the RANCH and wasn't impressed :crossx: :wink:
The RANCH? which night? and you didn't even call me. WTF ! ! ! I see how you are:notam: ..... you Dirty Dog Heperian :rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
06-22-2005, 02:05 PM
Define UNCOMFORTABLE :confused:Ever had your prostate checked????

Havasu Luvr
06-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Ever had your prostate checked????
"Holy Shiat ! !! " now I can't hang with you anymore... :hammerhea

PlyaPlya22
06-22-2005, 02:11 PM
"Holy Shiat ! !! " now I can't hang with you anymore... :hammerhea
THAT'S about as unconfortable as it gets!!! FOCKEN, DR is gonna get his ass kicked!! :2purples:

WYRD
06-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Musta been a shatty experience huh :confused: :idea: :D

WYRD
06-22-2005, 02:13 PM
The RANCH? which night? and you didn't even call me. WTF ! ! ! I see how you are:notam: ..... you Dirty Dog Heperian :rolleyes:
I don't have your # else I woulda called I went of freaken Karoke night and let me tell ya there are some High Desert peeps that really need some lessons :D

PlyaPlya22
06-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Musta been a shatty experience huh :confused: :idea: :D
IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!! :hammerhea

Havasu Luvr
06-22-2005, 02:24 PM
I don't have your # else I woulda called I went of freaken Karoke night and let me tell ya there are some High Desert peeps that really need some lessons :D
LMAO, just remember the Ranch is located on the far eastern side of town which means it draws in the Society Peeps from Lucerne Valley. It's a Political things.......... :(

Mandelon
06-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Somebady swang when they should've swung. :rolleyes:

WUTWZAT
06-22-2005, 02:54 PM
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gifhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981frenchdrunk-med.jpg
Thats funny right there, trying to get my post count up.
J

WYRD
06-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Somebady swang when they should've swung. :rolleyes:
http://www.szrichardson.com/stan/lgphotos/4swings.lg.jpg

Kachina26
06-22-2005, 04:15 PM
East side Apple Valley??!!....................I hear banjos....................

Nord
06-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Whats the Ranch??

Norseman
06-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Maybe Frenchie ran off to the island with Ginger.... :idea:

WYRD
06-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Whats the Ranch??
High Desert Swingers Club :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2005, 06:14 PM
High Desert Swingers Club :D
WTF is that

slink
06-22-2005, 06:17 PM
WTF is that
Don't act like you don't know......... :wink: :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Don't act like you don't know......... :wink: :hammerhea
shhhhhhhhhhhhh :notam:

Rexone
06-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Bhhh. Prostate checks are actually big business in Beaumont I've heard. They supposedly have a mobile check station down behind the Chevron. :wink:
Try a bone marrow biopsy. :smile: or some radiation. :smile: Or a nail through your head.... Now we're talkin uncomfortable.

VEGASBABY
06-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Just for the record, this couple dont swing, and Im busy with packin for our move to our new house and starting a new business in 2 weeks so I wont be around for a while. Also the rest does not involve us, but thanks for everyones concern! Or is it concern?

Kilrtoy
06-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Glad to hear all is well with you VEGAS B....

WYRD
06-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Glad to hear all is well with you VEGAS B....
Ditto here we missed you :cool:

WYRD
06-22-2005, 10:32 PM
WTF is that
Trust me you don't want...............well on second thought you might just like that place :idea: ;)

Kachina26
06-22-2005, 10:43 PM
Just for the record, this couple dont swing,................ Or is it concern?
No concern on HB, just the dirt please.

Havasu Luvr
06-23-2005, 05:19 AM
Just for the record, this couple dont swing, and Im busy with packin for our move to our new house and starting a new business in 2 weeks so I wont be around for a while. Also the rest does not involve us, but thanks for everyones concern! Or is it concern?
Welcome back :)

MagicMtnDan
06-23-2005, 05:36 AM
Maybe the Pepsi machine fell over on someone?! :jawdrop: I sure hope no one was hurt!!!

RP1
06-23-2005, 07:24 AM
Hmmmmm... kinda interesting that all the photos in the image center dealling with the Frenchies are gone from his section and then this comment.... maybe he just got wise.

RP1
06-23-2005, 09:34 AM
His pics are still there. I just looked at a couple but here is a good one:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981Bbabes9.jpg
Refering to Vegasbaby... :wink:

jeepinscott
06-23-2005, 11:25 AM
thanks tom!