PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Creator
06-21-2005, 12:34 PM
Just signed up here, how long does it take to get the verification e-mail? I have been waiting for over 2 hours to verify my account but nothing yet. Most forums drop the e-mail immediately but I guess not hot boat. I have tried 2 different e-mail addresses and still nothing. Did anyone else have this problem when they signed up?

OGShocker
06-21-2005, 12:36 PM
Just signed up here, how long does it take to get the verification e-mail? I have been waiting for over 2 hours to verify my account but nothing yet. Most forums drop the e-mail immediately but I guess not hot boat. I have tried 2 different e-mail addresses and still nothing. Did anyone else have this problem when they signed up?
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: Welcome to the JUNGLE!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Hide your DOG! :supp:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2005, 12:36 PM
I wouldn't worry about it if you are posting. :D
welcome aboard.

slink
06-21-2005, 12:37 PM
You have to post a naked picture of your wife or GF before you get your notification. Kind of an initiation thing we got goin on

BROADMINDED
06-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Welcome. You Are Going To Have Some Fun Here. Lots Of Drama

Tom Brown
06-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Welcome, Creator. :cool:
Drop ***boat a PM outlining your problems and all will be fixed in a few minutes.

Creator
06-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Drop ***boat a PM outlining your problems and all will be fixed in a few minutes.
I have tried, It's telling me I don't have the permission to do that.

Boozer
06-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Or just drop FRENCHIE a PM. Your problem wont be solved but your cockerspaniel will be happy you did :)

Tom Brown
06-21-2005, 12:41 PM
Are you sure you clicked on the right icon? :confused:
Try again.

Phat Daddy
06-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Or just drop FRENCHIE a PM. Your problem wont be solved but your cockerspaniel will be happy you did :)
Oh man, break him in easy :D :D :D . That s#@t right there is funny :D :D :D

WYRD
06-21-2005, 12:42 PM
This is really Frenchie people :idea: J/K
Welcome to the boards BTW Hot Boat is always alittle bit slower :D

Creator
06-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Are you sure you clicked on the right icon? :confused:
Try again.
The message I get:
vBulletin Message
Creator, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2005, 12:44 PM
you also need to register in the image center.. they are seperate. :D

Tom Brown
06-21-2005, 12:44 PM
The message I get:
vBulletin Message
Creator, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
Hmmm... odd... :idea:
Maybe you should reboot your PC.

Creator
06-21-2005, 12:45 PM
I've been following these forums for about 2 years, I had an account awhile back but I forgot my login info so I opened a new account. Thanks for the welcome party guys.

Tom Brown
06-21-2005, 12:46 PM
OK Creator... I can't go any further with this.
PM's won't be working for a couple of weeks. Please be patient.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Welcome to the sand box Creator!!! :D

OGShocker
06-21-2005, 12:54 PM
OK Creator... I can't go any further with this.
PM's won't be working for a couple of weeks. Please be patient.
From the HP help desk,
Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer
came in?"
"Well, yes I keep them in the closet"
"Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up just like it
was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."
"Really? Is it that bad?"
"Yes, I'm afraid it is."
"Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?"
"Tell them you're too fu*king stupid to own a computer"
:220v: :220v: :220v:

BROADMINDED
06-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Sheesh Boozer. You Are Breakin Him In Early With The Frenchie Stuff

ChumpChange
06-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Is "Creator" Frenchie's new screen name?

Creator
06-21-2005, 01:11 PM
I am a custom Carbon Fiber fabricator. I make One off parts for guys like you and some production parts as well, hence the name CREATOR. You have ideas, I make them into parts....Expensive parts! Except for OGshocker...He's to mean to get my parts :smile:

BROADMINDED
06-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Sounds Cool. What Area Are You Out Of?

Creator
06-21-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm in Hemet, CA...Good ole SoCal

ChumpChange
06-21-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm in Hemet, CA...Good ole SoCal
I wouldn't necessarily call Hemet part of 'Good" SoCal.

BROADMINDED
06-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Hahaha

phuggit
06-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Welcome. We just had two people quit on us, so there is room for you and one more. ;)

Havasu Luvr
06-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Welcome. We just had two people quit on us, so there is room for you and one more. ;)
OUCH ! ! ! dude, lighten up :D call me

Creator
06-21-2005, 01:42 PM
No argument about that here, I'm originally from the OC moved to hemet for the cheap property....You get what you pay for.... I like to call it HELLmet. It's hot like the river but we've got no river.... :hammer2:

BROADMINDED
06-21-2005, 01:45 PM
You Have That Egg Shaped Lake Out There. But To Bad, No Human Contact Right?

BROADMINDED
06-21-2005, 01:47 PM
I Dont Know Why Some One Would Want To Quit. I Joined The Hb Forums Last Week And I Am Having A Blast In Here.

FMluvswater
06-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Creator. :smile: I saw your screen name and thought it was another of "God"'s ID's but then I realised it couldn't be since multiple ID's here are a big no-no. :wink: :D

Creator
06-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Exactly no human contact...Just like hell! It's hot, there's a lake, I can't put my boat on it because it exceeds there specs and even if I could I can't get in the water...What's the point!

Wonderboy
06-21-2005, 02:21 PM
It took them a couple weeks for me. I even sent HB an email but that didn't really work. You just have to be patient. They'll get around to you.

Tom Brown
06-21-2005, 02:29 PM
Except for OGshocker...He's to mean to get my parts :smile:
Oh yeah, he's mean. That's what we like about him. Occasionally, we jab him through his cage with sticks for amusement.
Of course, OG is a sweetheart compared to canuck1. I once watched c1 get upset and chew the hind leg off a moose. It didn't even bother him when the chocolate sausage started running down on him. I guess the moose couldn't hold it back with only one cheek.
... Canadians! :mad:

Jbb
06-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Oh yeah, he's mean. That's what we like about him. Occasionally, we jab him through his cage with sticks for amusement.
Of course, OG is a sweetheart compared to canuck1. I once watched c1 get upset and chew the hind leg off a moose. It didn't even bother him when the chocolate sausage started running down on him. I guess the moose couldn't hold it back with only one cheek.
... Canadians! :mad:
Spoken like a true Ambassador....

Miss Perfect
06-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Welcome Creator. Same thing happened to me. One day it just all of a sudden worked. I think it was like a week or so. :)

bunny 166
06-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Welcome Creator....here's an avatar for you. It will work well with this crowd :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066Avatars_are_for_morons_by_apocalypsenow6661313 .gif

DryHeatOnly
06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Welcome o Creator.
Hemet ain't all bad ;) it has a couple nice golf courses :D

OGShocker
06-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Except for OGshocker...He's to mean to get my parts :smile:
That hurts, that really hurts. ;) You think I am mean, wait untill Hooligan get on the JD and starts his s**t. :supp:

INSman
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
That hurts, that really hurts. ;) You think I am mean, wait untill Hooligan get on the JD and starts his s**t. :supp:
OGShocker is mean, but he makes great drinks !! :supp: :messedup: :D

Tom Brown
06-21-2005, 03:02 PM
OGShocker is mean, but he makes great drinks !! :supp: :messedup: :D
Mean is feeding someone a massive burger that you know will saw his ass in half... right before he leaves to pick up his wife for a 3 hour drive.

INSman
06-21-2005, 03:05 PM
Mean is feeding someone a massive burger that you know will saw his ass in half... right before he leaves to pick up his wife for a 3 hour drive.
Yeah, that is a little messed up, but PAR for OG !! :eat:

SummitKarl
06-21-2005, 04:40 PM
welcome creator, let me get this straight, you have been following the "frenchie" story and have you seen PP's fat chick video(oh I just got sick again) and you still decided to join HB :D hang on your in for a ride