PDA

View Full Version : We Cant Op6 Or However You Say It

ADAM GARCIA
06-21-2005, 06:07 PM
i broke my valve train on my boat and it wont be fixed till after 4th of july.but i hope every one luck with the stero contest. oh ya just wanted to say thank youto every one who helps support us at WIRED FOR SOUND :cool:

shadow
06-21-2005, 06:54 PM
i broke my valve train on my boat and it wont be fixed till after 4th of july.but i hope every one luck with the stero contest. oh ya just wanted to say thank youto every one who helps support us at WIRED FOR SOUND :cool:
Hey focker i'm staying at Echo you can op6 with us.I've always got room for you.

RiverDave
06-21-2005, 11:00 PM
Not to throw a wrench in the plan.. LOL But there isn't a stereo contest this year.. as a matter of fact I don't think we're doing any contests, just one big ass party is all. Cruise on out Adam, I got more then enough room for you in the Nordic.. Why drive when you can be chauferred? :D And by the way.. my stereo sounds pretty damn good too. ;) :D
RD

mbrown2
06-22-2005, 09:43 AM
as a matter of fact I don't think we're doing any contests, just one big ass party is all.
Old school style.....I like it! :wink:

djunkie
06-22-2005, 10:35 AM
No stereo competition? WTF???? I thought I had a chance too with my 100watt boombox with the bass boost control. :D

Hustler
06-22-2005, 10:41 AM
No stereo competition? WTF???? I thought I had a chance too with my 100watt boombox with the bass boost control. :D
This is the reason were not doing it this year. bunch of sand baggers :D