PDA

View Full Version : Az

v-drive
06-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Well we're dragging the old laveycraft to az in July to have some fun.
We will hit Sagauro the 7th and 8th and then we thought we would try apache and pleasant on other days. Our granddaughter let us know that she would be driving the boat(she's 5) without our help. Does anyone have any recommendations on other lakes. Thanks :wink: v-drive

Sleek-Jet
06-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Rosy is awesome right now.
I'm planning a trip up over the weekend of the 9th... gonna try out the new boat.

GofastRacer
06-21-2005, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=HUFFPOWER just don't tell the rest of california, they'll ruin it like havazoo. :wink:[/QUOTE]
LMAO, I doubt that!.. :D :D :D :D

GofastRacer
06-21-2005, 08:29 PM
gonna try out the new boat.
So what did you get???.. :D

Sleek-Jet
06-21-2005, 08:39 PM
So what did you get???.. :D
A certain Disco Pimp green Schiada... Supposed to go pick it up this weekend. :D

GofastRacer
06-21-2005, 08:53 PM
:D Art, good thing is most of them cali's don't know where all are lakes are !! :D Besides, why would they want to boat here when they have infamous Castaic and Pyramid lakes !!! Oh Boy!!!
Yeah it's the same old crap huh!.. :D :D

GofastRacer
06-21-2005, 08:59 PM
A certain Disco Pimp green Schiada... Supposed to go pick it up this weekend. :D
Very cool, that can be turned into a badass boat if you know what I mean, that was my second choice if I couldn't find a Raysoncraft!.. :cool: :cool:

83nordic
06-22-2005, 10:23 AM
The prettiest lakes by far are Canyon and Apache however Canyon is very crowded on weekends and Apache is a dirt road for a few miles. That being said I love Apache stunning scenery nice coves to escape to and enough room for folks to run around, I might see you up there if you make it.
Have Fun
John

Lake Ape
06-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Bartlett!

AZKC
06-22-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm planning a trip up over the weekend of the 9th... gonna try out the new boat.
Oh I see how it is :hammerhea And you were going to tell us about it when you got back huh :crossx:

AZKC
06-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Well we're dragging the old laveycraft to az in July to have some fun.
We will hit Sagauro the 7th and 8th and then we thought we would try apache and pleasant on other days. Our granddaughter let us know that she would be driving the boat(she's 5) without our help. Does anyone have any recommendations on other lakes. Thanks :wink: v-drive
Hell if you pushed it you could do about 6 different lakes in 3-4 days. Roosevelt, Apache, then Canyon. Then Bartlett, Saguaro, then Pleasant.
But by all means if you can get to Apache do so, just take your time driving to and from, the road is lets say interesting. :)

v-drive
06-22-2005, 12:26 PM
The only reason we are hitting Saguaro first is that's the only time my son can get off work and it's closest to him. We actually will be trying to hit them all. thanks for all of your ideas and if you see an old lavey stop and say hi. :D v-drive

Sleek-Jet
06-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Oh I see how it is :hammerhea And you were going to tell us about it when you got back huh :crossx:
Well you're getting all upity and asking about going to the river, I figured you were done with the mud puddles around here... :D :messedup:

Jordy
06-22-2005, 01:22 PM
:D hey sleek-jet, did you just aquire a Schiada 21 v-drive? if so can ya shoot a couple of pics here, thanks , scott. :D
Nope. Sounds like he picked up a 19' Schiada jet boat. Disco pimp metallic green. I'm somewhat familiar with that boat. It's a really fun boat. Congrats on picking up what is sure to be the sweetest boat in North Nogales. :D :D :D
We were up at Roosevelt on Saturday and that lake is amazing now. Lots of fun and the water level blew me away. ;)

AZKC
06-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Well you're getting all upity and asking about going to the river, I figured you were done with the mud puddles around here... :D :messedup:
I bleed SRP mud, river is a once in a while deal. I believe your going this weekend also :hammerhea I'll be sure to leave a little something upstream for ya :eek: :)

Kurtis500
06-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Apache and Canyon are the only lakes I go to now. All but Roosevelt are closer to my home. Those two are BY FAR the nicest lakes of the bunch. The others dont compare in scenery. Like they say about Pleasant, its the lake God forgot to landscape. Be prepared for a rough dirt road to Apache whether you come in from Roosevelt or Apache Junction.
Canyon is barely under an hour total from Central Phoenix. But being back in the canyon on a busy day can be intimidating for some.

Sleek-Jet
06-22-2005, 05:16 PM
Nope. Sounds like he picked up a 19' Schiada jet boat. Disco pimp metallic green. I'm somewhat familiar with that boat. It's a really fun boat. Congrats on picking up what is sure to be the sweetest boat in North Nogales. :D :D :D
We were up at Roosevelt on Saturday and that lake is amazing now. Lots of fun and the water level blew me away. ;)
Almost picked up... doesn't look like it's gonna work out.
Back to the boat trader. :D

78Eliminator
06-22-2005, 05:52 PM
All you have to do is make the drive. She is sitting here waiting for you!!!! :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
06-22-2005, 06:07 PM
All you have to do is make the drive. She is sitting here waiting for you!!!! :rollside:
If I could finagel a couple days off in the next week I would... I get to work for 7 days in a row as it is... :hammer2: Sometimes I think they don't pay me enough... :D
Like I said, we'll see in a couple weeks. :idea:

AZKC
06-22-2005, 08:04 PM
:cry: Damit I'l go pick it up for you, I feel a cold coming on after OP6C anyway :squiggle:

GofastRacer
06-22-2005, 08:58 PM
Sleek put the crack pipe down, you're passing it up because you can't pick it up on time????????????... I can pick it up for ya!... :rolleyes: