PDA

View Full Version : hope you all have a good op6c

rivergoer
06-22-2005, 02:19 AM
well just wanted to say i hope you all have a good op6c this weekend! i hope to beable to catch the next one. cant wait to hear all the new threads about it next week post some pics for me please! hot boat is the closest i can get to the river right now :cry: well anyway have a good one. :)

BarryMac
06-22-2005, 05:28 AM
well just wanted to say i hope you all have a good op6c this weekend! i hope to beable to catch the next one. cant wait to hear all the new threads about it next week post some pics for me please! hot boat is the closest i can get to the river right now :cry: well anyway have a good one. :)
rivergoer, did I read that you are currently in the Military? Where abouts are you stationed? Make sure you check hotboatpics.com and Riverratlife.com for OP6C pictures next week, they will most likely have all of the good unedited photos...

riverbound
06-22-2005, 05:40 AM
rivergoer, did I read that you are currently in the Military? Where abouts are you stationed? Make sure you check hotboatpics.com and Riverratlife.com for OP6C pictures next week, they will most likely have all of the good unedited photos...
He is in Japan. (he is my little bro) I will make sure he gets the "good" pics ;)

rivergoer
06-22-2005, 06:36 AM
my duty station is in camp pendlton but i hitched a ride on the 31st meu for 9 mos supposed to be in iraq but the boat is a piece of shit so we are stuck in japan, by september we should be headed out tht way then back on island till dec so yeah i get to miss all the cool river days this year but hey ill getit back next season. i want to get in the loop of things here in hot boat and attend the functions so how do i find out about all that shit whe i get back?