PDA

View Full Version : Surgeon General Warns About Being 41 Years Old

SDLifesaver
06-22-2005, 07:59 AM
The surgeon general has warned in a new article that you should basically quit living when you turn 41 years old. The report shows that you are basically worthless to society and turn into a useless blob in the bedroom and amount to no more than a waste of skin. Happy Birthday Brett. Nick

welk2party
06-22-2005, 08:08 AM
:2purples:

NOTALENT
06-22-2005, 08:10 AM
haha...at 41...shit...I will still be partying like a rockstar!! :devil: :D

chub
06-22-2005, 08:13 AM
I'll be 41 in August and still do my best!
:rollside:

barbigrl
06-22-2005, 08:17 AM
If you keep partying like a rockstar till that age...your gonna look 85!!! :yuk:

NOTALENT
06-22-2005, 08:17 AM
I'll be 41 in August and still do my best!
thats all that counts...rock on! :crossx:

Mandelon
06-22-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey Nick: F U C K You. :messedup: :D

JetBoatRich
06-22-2005, 08:32 AM
That sucks :jawdrop: I turn 41 in a little over a month :hammer2:
Oh well better live it up for the next few weeks :D
Happy Birthday Brett

SDLifesaver
06-22-2005, 08:35 AM
Mandelon, did I hit a sensative nerve??????????????? I will have to put this in my memory bank. Nick

DryHeatOnly
06-22-2005, 08:35 AM
It's a good thing I didn't hear about this last year :D

Mrs. 4-B
06-22-2005, 08:36 AM
:2purples: I'm 44! I better retire now so I can spend as much tme at the river as I have left! :skull:
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HocusPocus
06-22-2005, 08:38 AM
its a good thing im not 41... anymore. :D
happy b-day!

2LKHVSU
06-22-2005, 08:54 AM
Hey Mandelon
We can still drink him under the table any day.
Brett

gnarley
06-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Ahh, Grasshopper…
When we were in our twenties we all thought we were invincible, did things that we thought had no repercussions, never worried about anything. Then most of us became responsible and realized that you just can't live like there’s no tomorrow for 20 years, Even rockstars slow down. Booze will destroy your liver if you consume too much for too long and make you look twice your age, my wife’s father died at 41 from alcohol. Too many drugs for too long can do similar things, look at Ozzy Osborne.
Do it all while you can and enjoy every minute of it, cause in 20 years (if you live that long) you’ll be sayin DAMN what happened???

NOTALENT
06-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Ahh, Grasshopper…
When we were in our twenties we all thought we were invincible, did things that we thought had no repercussions, never worried about anything. Then most of us became responsible and realized that you just can't live like there’s no tomorrow for 20 years, Even rockstars slow down. Booze will destroy your liver if you consume too much for too long and make you look twice your age, my wife’s father died at 41 from alcohol. Too many drugs for too long can do similar things, look at Ozzy Osborne.
Do it all while you can and enjoy every minute of it, cause in 20 years (if you live that long) you’ll be sayin DAMN what happened???
haha..I believe it...thats why I take care of myself..I only drink on maybe 4 or 5 times a month..the rest of the time its a natural high....until my shoulder is healed I havent been working out..but prior to that 2 hrs a day in the gym. Take 18 assorted vitamins a day...and watch what I eat...and no havent done drugs in years... :D

HocusPocus
06-22-2005, 11:27 AM
haha..I believe it...thats why I take care of myself..I only drink on maybe 4 or 5 times a month..the rest of the time its a natural high....until my shoulder is healed I havent been working out..but prior to that 2 hrs a day in the gym. Take 18 assorted vitamins a day...and watch what I eat...and no havent done drugs in years... :D
its like the old saying goes.
"if i would have known i would live this long, i would have taken better care of myself."

Ziggy
06-22-2005, 08:28 PM
So being 42 and about to hit 43 means I'm safe..since 41 is the only problem age. :D
Ya know Gnarly...it takes more than a few words from us elders to humble them 20 somethings(the reset button generation)... ;)

Mandelon
06-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey Mandelon
We can still drink him under the table any day.
Brett
You know it! :coffeycup I just don't know too many other people who vacuum their garages.... LOL

hoolign
06-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Ahh, Grasshopper…
When we were in our twenties we all thought we were invincible, did things that we thought had no repercussions, never worried about anything. Then most of us became responsible and realized that you just can't live like there’s no tomorrow for 20 years, Even rockstars slow down. Booze will destroy your liver
You can pick up new ones at Costco....4 for 8 bucks! :messedup:
if you consume too much for too long and make you look twice your age, my wife’s father died at 41 from alcohol. Too many drugs for too long can do similar things, look at Ozzy Osborne.
you can't use ozzy as an example...he was baptized in burbon :D
Do it all while you can and enjoy every minute of it, cause in 20 years (if you

NashvilleBound
06-23-2005, 03:26 AM
Nick, (how can I say this politely?) EFFFF OFFFFFF! :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:

SDLifesaver
06-23-2005, 05:56 AM
Guys, Guys, I will be 41 someday too but I was really only trying to get 2LKHVSU in the cross hairs. But I am happy it got such a response.

NashvilleBound
06-23-2005, 06:40 AM
Guys, Guys, I will be 41 someday too but I was really only trying to get 2LKHVSU in the cross hairs. But I am happy it got such a response.
Rigghhhttttt..... not that you struck a nerve or anything....... :cry: :cry:

HammerDown
06-23-2005, 11:56 AM
The surgeon general has warned in a new article that you should basically quit living when you turn 41 years old. The report shows that you are basically worthless to society and turn into a useless blob in the bedroom and amount to no more than a waste of skin. Happy Birthday Brett. Nick
So that explains what happened to me 7 years ago.

NOTALENT
06-23-2005, 11:59 AM
If you keep partying like a rockstar till that age...your gonna look 85!!! :yuk:
hey..im not going to be the one with saggy boobs... :eek: :D

hoolign
06-23-2005, 05:30 PM
hey..im not going to be the one with saggy boobs... :eek: :D
:D :D

spectras only
06-23-2005, 10:06 PM
The surgeon general has warned in a new article that you should basically quit living when you turn 41 years old. Nick
My uncle was born in 1918 and still ticking. F...k the surgeon general :D . I'm living proof he's dead wrong :hammer2: :D

SummitKarl
06-26-2005, 07:55 PM
oh thank god that explains alot I just turned 42 and started sporting wood again, I was getting worried I was going to have to repeat my 20's again. :yuk: