PDA

View Full Version : BS? or will it work?

Danhercules
06-22-2005, 09:52 AM
Ever locked the keys in the c ar?
If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are home,
just call someone on your cell phone who has another set.
Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and
have the other person at your home or wherever press the
unlock button, holding it near the phone on their end.
Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive
your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be
hundreds of miles away and if you can reach someone who
has the other "remote" for your car you can unlock the
doors (or the trunk!).

Hallett19
06-22-2005, 09:56 AM
BS !!!
Whoever told you that is full of crap !
I have a keypad on my truck that opens the door with a simple passcode... I lock my keys in the car every time I get out :smile:

imirsh1
06-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Not to many responses to this thread,Everyone must be out trying to see if it works.

dicudmore
06-22-2005, 10:01 AM
BS!!

WYRD
06-22-2005, 10:03 AM
Well I don't think my dog knows how to answer the phone :idea:

NATE480
06-22-2005, 10:03 AM
I work in a dealership and I've heard it worked, but I'm not too sure of it????

Mandelon
06-22-2005, 10:07 AM
That's like saying you could get Frenchie to come with a dog whistle and a cell phone.... :hammer2:
They work on IR don't they???

uvindex
06-22-2005, 10:13 AM
They work on IR don't they???No, they're RF (radio frequency). :)
As for the original post, I can tell you it is BS without even looking it up. :boxed:

welk2party
06-22-2005, 10:15 AM
When I like my keys in the car I often say B.S.....does that count?

cole13
06-22-2005, 10:15 AM
Just tried it with wife. Did not work?

Tom Brown
06-22-2005, 10:17 AM
doors (or the trunk!).
Yes. This works.
Here's another:
Razor blades will remain sharp if you keep them inside a pyramid that is perfectly aligned with the magnetic poles. The blade needs to be perfectly aligned also, and centered perfectly in the pyramid. Any deviation from this will cause the pyramid to not work.
This just in... man who invented 200 mpg carburetor killed by oil company hit man...

Hallett19
06-22-2005, 10:21 AM
I work in a dealership and I've heard it worked, but I'm not too sure of it????
I also heard that acetone boosted MPG.... B.S. ;)
This should go to mythbusters :)

Lake Ape
06-22-2005, 10:24 AM
Yes. This works.
Here's another:
Razor blades will remain sharp if you keep them inside a pyramid that is perfectly aligned with the magnetic poles. The blade needs to be perfectly aligned also, and centered perfectly in the pyramid. Any deviation from this will cause the pyramid to not work.
This just in... man who invented 200 mpg carburetor killed by oil company hit man...
Actually Tom, you can goto the University of Florida and take a look at Smokey Yunick's Hot Vaport Engine in the basement (I have seen it), it works and is real. 200 MPG in his VW Rabbit or his Dodge Omni was easy. The Delorean that it was going in got much less at around 60 'cause they cranked the horse power on it.

Mandelon
06-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Don't forget the Vortex! Fits in the air cleaner and swirls the air into the motor!!! ( or something)

R.A.D.man
06-22-2005, 10:34 AM
SOAB. It didn't work the first time but I figured it was because the keys were in my pocket and looking back, it definately said "if you lock your keys in the car.." so I tried it correctly and now my keys are locked in the car SOAB. Wife is at home with the spares SOAB. This is our only car. SOAB, SOAB, SOAB. Just kidding, I don't even have a wife.

WYRD
06-22-2005, 10:37 AM
SOAB. It didn't work the first time but I figured it was because the keys were in my pocket and looking back, it definately said "if you lock your keys in the car.." so I tried it correctly and now my keys are locked in the car SOAB. Wife is at home with the spares SOAB. This is our only car. SOAB, SOAB, SOAB. Just kidding, I don't even have a wife.
EVER wonder WHY SOAB.........................J/K :wink:

bocco
06-22-2005, 10:40 AM
I call B.S.

R.A.D.man
06-22-2005, 10:41 AM
EVER wonder WHY SOAB.........................J/K :wink:
I did up to a couple of minutes ago.

PlyaPlya22
06-22-2005, 10:53 AM
Actually...I had a simliar experiece with the remeote to a gate. I went to my buddies house and could't get in the gate. So I called him on his cell and he pressed the button to the phone and the focken gate openend. I thought is was someone behind me but there was no one there. We tried it agian later and it worked. His place is too damn far from the gate for it to work...kinda weird huh.

Biglue
06-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Everyone got to the bathroom mirror and turn the lights off. Say bloody Mary 10 times with your eyes closed and then look at the mirror. :D :D

WYRD
06-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Everyone got to the bathroom mirror and turn the lights off. Say bloody Mary 10 times with your eyes closed and then look at the mirror. :D :D
Your crazy man purely INSANE. Last time I did that the ex forgot to flush her tampon :yuk: :p

Infomaniac
06-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Nope won't work.
but what does work is the armband off of a blood pressure tester. Put in the door close to the top. Pump it up and stick something inside to hit the electric door lock. Talk on the cell phone while doing it.

dmontzsta
06-22-2005, 11:09 AM
hahaha...Dan I cant believe you posted this.

ptboat
06-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Uuuhhhh !!! I went to my car throw the key in the car and lock the door. Called home and no one answer the phone, now what do I do ? :idea:

cole13
06-22-2005, 11:31 AM
is this really supposed to work? Tried it twice, does not work.

WYRD
06-22-2005, 11:33 AM
is this really supposed to work? Tried it twice, does not work.
Jokes on you then :idea:

Biglue
06-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Call 911 to get them to come out to help you.
I just remembered I actually know someone who did this.

WYRD
06-22-2005, 11:52 AM
I just call Onstar and the problem is over. I have even asked them to lock the car for me when I forgot to lock the car at the airport.
Onstar rules!!!
Maybe this is the same technology they use :crossx:

Zeug
06-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Anyone heard about putting the remote to your chin and raising your other hand high over your head to extend the range?
I thought it was bunk, but it WORKS!. My range usually tripples when i do it. You may look dumb in the parking lot doing it, but sometimes it's better than running back just to get in range.

Tom Brown
06-22-2005, 12:01 PM
If I stand next to my garage door actuator, do you suppose I can use the door remote as a cell phone? :idea:

Jbb
06-22-2005, 12:03 PM
If I stand next to my garage door actuator, do you suppose I can use the door remote as a cell phone? :idea:
When Tom walks by a microwave in use .....he pisses his pants and forgets who he is for 30 minutes...

Tom Brown
06-22-2005, 12:16 PM
... I don't shit myself until I regain my faculties.

Danhercules
06-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Yes. This works.
Here's another:
Go watch Mythbusters. This myth was BUSTED!!

Danhercules
06-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Your suppost to hold somthing white. LOL

Tom Brown
06-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Go watch Mythbusters. This myth was BUSTED!!
Busted? Maybe. Or maybe that's just part of a larger conspiracy. :idea:

moneypit
06-22-2005, 04:19 PM
I heard it works if your rip the car antenna off and shove it up your rectum then play "the troops are marchin in" on your throat, with your fingers.

Tom Brown
06-22-2005, 04:21 PM
I heard it works if your rip the car antenna off and shove it up your rectum then play "the troops are marchin in" on your throat, with your fingers.
I wonder if I could extend an aerial using only my sphincter? :idea:

moneypit
06-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Only if your wrap your balls with aluminum foil and pre paste em up with flux.

Nord
06-22-2005, 04:24 PM
razorblades in a pyramid?? WTF?? Tom are you on Glue??? :shift: :shift:

Tom Brown
06-22-2005, 04:24 PM
... but then I'd cum every time someone close by used a cell phone.

moneypit
06-22-2005, 04:25 PM
I see your point. :idea: This may take time.....

Norseman
06-22-2005, 05:05 PM
doors (or the trunk!).
No Way!!!
The alarms are RF not audio!!!!

Norseman
06-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Anyone heard about putting the remote to your chin and raising your other hand high over your head to extend the range?
I thought it was bunk, but it WORKS!. My range usually tripples when i do it. You may look dumb in the parking lot doing it, but sometimes it's better than running back just to get in range.
Do you wear aluminium foil shirts???? :idea:

SummitKarl
06-22-2005, 05:12 PM
doors (or the trunk!).
they work on RF not sound, absolute B.S.

ahhell
06-22-2005, 05:15 PM
a BLONDE calls AAA and says she cant get her car unlocked, the batteries dead, the AAA driver shows up grabs the keys from her and unlocks the door with a KEY... :idea: ;)

WYRD
06-22-2005, 05:26 PM
a BLONDE calls AAA and says she cant get her car unlocked, the batteries dead, the AAA driver shows up grabs the keys from her and unlocks the door with a KEY... :idea: ;)
Better yet a blonde calls 911 cause she locked herself in the car and the windows are up :devil:

SnakeWrench
06-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Pit, that only works if your sterile. but if your not, you can extend the range by shoving your foiled & fluxed package between a pair of oversized saline breasts, Oh and you must move back and forth to get the radio frequency friction cells to move fast enough to get reception up. But be warned that good reception, with most guys , only lasts a few minutes. :rolleyes:
"Really honey, it works, we just need to do it again!"

azgfboatgirl
06-22-2005, 06:26 PM
I have my keys. I cant find my frickin' car. :rollside:

4day!!
06-22-2005, 07:09 PM
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea Call 911 to get them to come out to help you.
I just remembered I actually know someone who did this.

DaveA
06-22-2005, 08:21 PM
I have my keys. I cant find my frickin' car. :rollside:
If you're blonde, go ahead and call AAA.
Or do like Zeug sez. Place the remote to your chin and raise your other hand high over your head. Extends the range. Hit the button. Guaranteed to work.
Just ask Zeug.
You won't look dumb. I promise.
:D :D :D

alfonzo
06-22-2005, 10:19 PM
I just call Onstar and the problem is over. I have even asked them to lock the car for me when I forgot to lock the car at the airport.
Onstar rules!!!
Have they asked you to stand aways away from the car while they unlock it? it happend to a friend of mine, they told us to stand 50ft or so from the car,WTF is up with that?

rivergoer
06-23-2005, 02:34 AM
hey well now i have a delema. so i wanted to try this and locked my keys in my japan island car and went to call my wife back in the sttes to hit the button to unlock the doors but then realized my car here is older than a studabaker coverd wagon and doesnt have a keyless entry or a spare key what do i do???? :2purples: looks like time for the big red sledge hammer and a pizza box and roll of duduct tape :mix: