PDA

View Full Version : Big props to Chris Rozmus!

Tremor Therapy
06-22-2005, 09:54 AM
I would like to take the time to give out some big props to Chris Rozmus of Tweeter fame!
As some of you know, I have a stereo in my boat that has always had issues with running properly. After many $$$$, trips in for repair, and much grief, I finally just gave up last summer after repeated issues with it. Basically 2 years with a high end stereo system that did not work properly!
Well Roz spent the time to help me get the bugs worked out, and it was no small task. It was no small job to get this thing fixed, and without his help my stereo would still be dead!
It is this kind of dedication to customer service that will always keep me as customer. He did not do the original install, just sold me the components. Without his help, I would have spent even more money trying to get my stereo system up and running......not an issue I was willing to deal with much longer.
Thanks for the efforts Chris, you have no idea how much it is appreciated!
Alan

Essex29
06-22-2005, 09:57 AM
Nice!
he hooked me up with an awesome deal on some speakers!

Hustler
06-22-2005, 10:00 AM
ROZ is the man :D

dicudmore
06-22-2005, 10:02 AM
nice Roz :D

Steamin' Rice
06-22-2005, 10:02 AM
He hooked me up a couple of years ago with my boat stereo gear - great deals. I still owe him a boat ride. :coffeycup

Party Cat
06-22-2005, 10:05 AM
ROZ is the man....if he doesn't know the answer (and that very rarely happens)...he knows where to get it...
The amp is on it's way home....Thanks again :) :)

Mandelon
06-22-2005, 10:05 AM
A quality individual of the highest caliber. I would concur.

BarryMac
06-22-2005, 10:13 AM
There is no doubt that ROZ is the man, his knowledge is unbelievable. He must sleep at a Holiday Inn Express every night... And, have you ever heard what that guy can eat, that's crazy in it's own right...

WaTchTheGelCoat
06-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Definatly a good dude! Thanks for the encouriging calls to the guys in Palm Desert. They finally are getting it done right. lol

TrojanDan
06-22-2005, 10:46 AM
Chris sucks! :D

WYRD
06-22-2005, 10:50 AM
Chris sucks! :D
See posts like this makes people want to quit HB :D

Biglue
06-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Those are good news.

Rev. Williams
06-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Hey Roz.... Wanna do some work on my "Head-Unit" :D :D :D
And check your email ! I sent you something last week :D

Tremor Therapy
06-22-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm telling you...without his help this would have continued to be a migraine headache! His knowledge, expertise, and willingness to lend a hand has made this entire situation seem like long ago!
Chris...I can't say thank you enough! You da man!

Ziggy
06-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Roz is da bomb........ :cool: :cool:

Essex29
06-22-2005, 11:06 AM
...one more thing :boxed:
Can ya pm me a price for 2 JL 12w6's? :rollside:
Thanks! :D

Froggystyle
06-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Chris has visited our project a bunch of times with awesome results each time. He has always been a source of real enthusiastic input and high quality information with regard to electrical, audio and aesthetics. I have greatly benefitted from him being around.
Not to mention my home theatre will give you an aneurism.
Thanks again for everything Chris...

MOBrien
06-22-2005, 11:19 AM
ROZ hooked me up as well. Great advice, great knowledge, and great to deal with.
You da man ROZ! Thanks again for all of your help......my boat stereo kicks ass because of you!

RiverDave
06-22-2005, 11:21 AM
I would like to take the time to give out some big props to Chris Rozmus of Tweeter fame!
As some of you know, I have a stereo in my boat that has always had issues with running properly. After many $$$$, trips in for repair, and much grief, I finally just gave up last summer after repeated issues with it. Basically 2 years with a high end stereo system that did not work properly!
Well Roz spent the time to help me get the bugs worked out, and it was no small task. It was no small job to get this thing fixed, and without his help my stereo would still be dead!
It is this kind of dedication to customer service that will always keep me as customer. He did not do the original install, just sold me the components. Without his help, I would have spent even more money trying to get my stereo system up and running......not an issue I was willing to deal with much longer.
Thanks for the efforts Chris, you have no idea how much it is appreciated!
Alan
And that right there folks.. Is why WIRED FOR SOUND puts all my shit in the boat.. Becuase contrary to popular belief install is somewhat "key." ;) I'll also echo the comments about Chris.. 1st class guy, Top Honors knowledge..
RD

CornWater
06-22-2005, 11:40 AM
I'll echo these sentiments as well... great to deal with... :rollside:

Lightning
06-22-2005, 11:57 AM
Chris has visited our project a bunch of times with awesome results each time. He has always been a source of real enthusiastic input and high quality information with regard to electrical, audio and aesthetics. I have greatly benefitted from him being around.
Not to mention my home theatre will give you an aneurism.
Thanks again for everything Chris...
Chris definately is the man, he has helped me out countless times with questions about all things electronic.
Wes, speaking of your project - how is that thing coming along? ? ? Got any new pics ?

PHX ATC
06-22-2005, 11:57 AM
Ditto the good comments.
ROZ is head and shoulders above the rest.

OutCole'd
06-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Personally, I've never liked Roz. :D Although he did really hook me up on a new bad boy TV. And gave me lots of great advise on the stereo for my boat.
But other than that, he has never bought me anything, not even one beer.

Riverhound
06-22-2005, 12:48 PM
ROZ is not only the MAN he's kinda dreamy :p :D

NashvilleBound
06-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Jeeez.....with all this Chris's head gets any bigger he will not be able to fit through a door.... But i have to give my thanks too... he has totally set me up with Plasmas all over my house as well as most aof my family. Even still answers the phone on Sundays to give me assitance...... Chris Rozmus for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROZ
06-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the kudos everyone... I'm sure there's a few people I've upset as well, and I appologize for that. The mistakes kinda go with the territory..
As far as Alan's system goes, the fix was not a fix, but a total system rewire from the headunit back. There was no salvaging as things looked worse everyting we pealed back the splitloom. Other than 2 speaker wires we clipped and left in the main harness that had a zillion zipties holding, we gutted the boat and went to town rewiring... In the end it was all good.... The only way we know it's a success is when he and the family come back from Havasu to report that everything went well...
Thanks again....
Chris

El Chingon
06-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Who's this Chris guy everyone boasts about? Never heard of him? :wink:
Roz will always have an open invite on our boat.He is definitely DA MAN!!!!
How's Little ROZ???

ROZ
06-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Who's this Chris guy everyone boasts about? Never heard of him? :wink:
Roz will always have an open invite on our boat.He is definitely DA MAN!!!!
How's Little ROZ???
Your crew rocks, dude! Hannah is doing great. This is her Birthday weekend, so that's why I'm not going to OP6.... 6yrs old... Going to get her a big girl bike :)
Hows the pool looking? PM me if you need to get anything from the supply place.
Hope all is good with your family unit!!!

riverroyal
06-23-2005, 03:08 PM
some kinda hero,know anything about marantz remotes?mines giving me toubles.model rc9200,,, it a home audio qusetion,you the man for that also???

Tom Brown
06-23-2005, 03:11 PM
ROZ hooks me up with great deals on bootleg CDs, bootleg DVDs, and marijuana.
Thanks, Chris. :cool:

OutCole'd
06-23-2005, 03:12 PM
ROZ hooks me up with great deals on bootleg CDs, bootleg DVDs, and marijuana.
Thanks, Chris. :cool:
He's always taken care of with the best purple haired sticky bud ever.
Why do you think he is always hungry anyways?

PHX ATC
06-23-2005, 04:09 PM
How come you just replaced an amp on my boat and didn't do a complete rewire?
That's it, I'm feeling like there's some discrimination going on here and I'm pissed. Matter of fact I'm calling the EEO, NAACP, White House, Attorney General, and the governing board of ***boat customer service right friggin now. :cool:
The ROZman is the best!! :shift:

77charger
06-23-2005, 04:39 PM
he hooked me up on my stereo also.Had an amp go out he replaced it quickly,same with a sub quick replacement.
Also got my moms pool filter working good too.(btw hows my dinner?)

ROZ
06-23-2005, 11:50 PM
some kinda hero,know anything about marantz remotes?mines giving me toubles.model rc9200,,, it a home audio qusetion,you the man for that also???
Just like a Pronto..Who programmed it and what's the problem?

ROZ
06-23-2005, 11:51 PM
(btw hows my dinner?)I'm trying to make the stash stretch, but it ain't working.
:cool:

rivergoer
06-24-2005, 12:32 AM
I'll echo these sentiments as well... great to deal with... :rollside:
hey corn is that your truck? whats the deal with the back end?

Cole Trickle
06-24-2005, 06:39 AM
I think Roz is cool because he likes to start threads about lunch! :cool:
He also knows a tad bit about the audio/video industry!! :hammerhea :2purples: :wink:

riverroyal
06-24-2005, 11:53 AM
it was done by SST,smart systems technology from oc area,they did my whole house,surround etc.The remote only works in the docking station,when you remove it the screens black,nothing works,place it back in the dock it works fine,its a year old,can the battery die that fast?

ROZ
06-24-2005, 12:05 PM
it was done by SST,smart systems technology from oc area,they did my whole house,surround etc.The remote only works in the docking station,when you remove it the screens black,nothing works,place it back in the dock it works fine,its a year old,can the battery die that fast?
Yes it can.... Battery shouldn't be too much money. Kinda like a Nimh portable phone battery...

riverroyal
06-24-2005, 12:06 PM
i looked at the battery,ive never seen one like it,it has wires and a plug end.tweeter have them?

ROZ
06-24-2005, 12:11 PM
i looked at the battery,ive never seen one like it,it has wires and a plug end.tweeter have them?
See if the values match one at Target... Cordless phones use the same type of battery... I have a pronto here at my desk. If the batteries match. I'll swap ya...

riverroyal
06-24-2005, 12:24 PM
a philips,,HHR-60AAA/F4......4.8v,,,,all french to me,,no need to swap me,i can run to target or somewhere in encinitas,I need to go get a battery for the jetski toby is buying from me anyways,,,damn hes loaded