PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know???

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2005, 12:42 PM
We are in need of a good pool builder in Fort Mohave area! We are almost done building the river house & I need to search for a good company to hire. Anyone know of someone???
Thanks in advance! :wink:

Kilrtoy
06-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Do your homework, my buddy is building a pool. and after a year, ITS STILL NOT DONE....

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2005, 01:01 PM
Do your homework, my buddy is building a pool. and after a year, ITS STILL NOT DONE....
That's what I hear! :frown:

Budget Baller
06-22-2005, 01:09 PM
I used Designer Pools in Havasu. Gary was very honest, and finished when he said he would. Number is (928) 855-7665. I would use him again. Good luck.

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2005, 01:12 PM
I used Designer Pools in Havasu. Gary was very honest, and finished when he said he would. Number is (928) 855-7665. I would use him again. Good luck.
Were they reasonable? What does your pool look like? How big?
Our lot is 1/2 acre..so needless to say we have room to work with! :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Does this mean we have a lake house and a river house???? :)

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Does this mean we have a lake house and a river house???? :)
Looks that way.... :D I will keep you posted :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Looks that way.... :D I will keep you posted :D
Just got the email. Thanks. :)

Budget Baller
06-22-2005, 01:22 PM
I thought it was reasonable at the time. Pool, Spa, planters, deck, fiber optic lights, table w/ umbrella built into pool and an Aqua Link system for $25K. He started when he said he would, kept to a schedule, and never asked for a dime until he met the draws that were spelled out on the contract. Here is the only picture I have right now. PM me your e-mail address and I can send you more of them if you want to see it. You can also stop by anytime and see it in person if you want.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6215DSC00768-med.JPG

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2005, 01:25 PM
I thought it was reasonable at the time. Pool, Spa, planters, deck, fiber optic lights, table w/ umbrella built into pool and an Aqua Link system for $25K. He started when he said he would, kept to a schedule, and never asked for a dime until he met the draws that were spelled out on the contract. Here is the only picture I have right now. PM me your e-mail address and I can send you more of them if you want to see it. You can also stop by anytime and see it in person if you want.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6215DSC00768-med.JPG
Wow all that for 25k??? I need more pics & I will call him for sure! Looks great... :D it would be nice to have a few companies give us estimates though!
Anyone else?

dicudmore
06-22-2005, 01:51 PM
We are in need of a good pool builder in Fort Mohave area! We are almost done building the river house & I need to search for a good company to hire. Anyone know of someone???
I will need some details and location to be of any help :wink:

SummitKarl
06-22-2005, 02:43 PM
hey I will hook you up but you got to prommis NEVER....NOT EVER!!!!!!! to post anything like that fat chick again.........ohhhhh no I am getting sick again!!!!!!!.......................call Mohave pools or Porado and sons both have a good reputation with me.

Rev. Williams
06-22-2005, 02:44 PM
Will this new pool be "Kid Friendly" :D :D J/K :D :D
I have a few shovels and know where to get a few "Cans" We could have a hole dug in maybe 2-3 weeks for ya :D :D

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2005, 03:33 PM
hey I will hook you up but you got to prommis NEVER....NOT EVER!!!!!!! to post anything like that fat chick again.........ohhhhh no I am getting sick again!!!!!!!.......................call Mohave pools or Porado and sons both have a good reputation with me.
OMG! That was funny huh???? I promise!.....no my fingers aren't crossed.. :devil: LOL

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2005, 03:34 PM
I will need some details and location to be of any help :wink:
Thanks baby!!! I will keep you posted! :coffeycup :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-22-2005, 04:33 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!
And I stir the pot...wow...no wonder you & I get along so well!! :coffeycup :D
That was great!!!
Did you get your pm? Baby I will watch you swelter in my backyard digging my pool anytime! THONGS ARE A MUST! :sqeyes:
Kid friendly til 9pm then its nighty night and party time......CLOTHING OPTIONAL!
Sorry no skirts Dia! Hee Hee :D
Yes there will be a big a$$ party when we move in!
Keep my skirt out of it. :confused: :cool: Fine I will go optional then. :2purples: :2purples:

LUVNLIFE
06-22-2005, 04:37 PM
Will this new pool be "Kid Friendly" :D :D J/K :D :D
I have a few shovels and know where to get a few "Cans" We could have a hole dug in maybe 2-3 weeks for ya :D :D
This thread should be deleated because of certain referances ;)

essexjet
06-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Luvnlife, just got off the phone with one of your co-workers. Rough day?

LUVNLIFE
06-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Hey what's up? :D Did you know that Ryan is gay? Who would have thought :idea: He came out the first day to us. Really Ryan is all right and he says you guys are also. But wait, Wonderboy, what the ef kind of name is that? Wonder what the ef he's doing now? :confused: Bet he drives a LaveyCrap :D :D Just kidding all so don't get the panties in a wad. We'll all meet up some time. Pardon the highjack ;)

essexjet
06-22-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey what's up? :D Did you know that Ryan is gay? Who would have thought :idea: He came out the first day to us. Really Ryan is all right and he says you guys are also. But wait, Wonderboy, what the ef kind of name is that? Wonder what the ef he's doing now? :confused: Bet he drives a LaveyCrap :D :D Just kidding all so don't get the panties in a wad. We'll all meet up some time. Pardon the highjack ;)
Sorry PP for the hyjack also, Luvn what happen to the get together at your house. Told Ryan we should go.

Mrs Luvnlife
06-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Sorry PP for the hyjack also, Luvn what happen to the get together at your house. Told Ryan we should go.
Don't be sorry!!!!
You're more than welcome........PM on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Ha Ha!! LOL :smile: Welcome baby girl...I will get you to like me if its the last thing I do :devil: :D

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2005, 05:30 PM
Don't be sorry!!!!
You're more than welcome........PM on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!
I meant that to you ...OOOPs! :hammerhea :wink:

Wonderboy
06-22-2005, 10:01 PM
What the F'!!! You're a DI#K!! Don't start with me! I'm a very sensitive little boy right now.

LUVNLIFE
06-23-2005, 04:04 AM
What the F'!!! You're a DI#K!! Don't start with me! I'm a very sensitive little boy right now.
Chit another sensitive one :D :D

Wonderboy
06-23-2005, 04:10 AM
Chit another sensitive one :D :D
Make sure you give my boy Ryan a hard time today. He told me how much of an a$$hole you are. I didn't think it was right, and I told him this but he said he didn't care cause he hates you.

imbndvs
06-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Don't know of any good pool builders, I am having a pool built by Creative Exterior Designs, (Eddie Vidovich) and in NO way , shape or form would I recommend him. Nothing but lies, lies lies. Stay away from this guy and company.

pixilatedpussy
06-23-2005, 08:59 AM
Don't know of any good pool builders, I am having a pool built by Creative Exterior Designs, (Eddie Vidovich) and in NO way , shape or form would I recommend him. Nothing but lies, lies lies. Stay away from this guy and company.
Really....yikes! Thanks for the info! I have to say I really think Rich got a great deal & a very nice looking pool at that!