PDA

View Full Version : Nautical Inn Estate Townhouses

bigorangefan
07-01-2002, 11:50 AM
A while back, someone on the boards posted that they owned a townhouse at Nautical and that he could get us a deal if we mentioned his name. Sorry I forgot your name, please reply if you are still on here.
Thanks;
Chris

24RODjr
07-01-2002, 12:19 PM
Big-O
Be careful with that place man. No diss to the people who own/live there, but the last few years, that place has had a really bad element staying there.
Just my $.02
Originally posted by bigorangefan:
A while back, someone on the boards posted that they owned a townhouse at Nautical and that he could get us a deal if we mentioned his name. Sorry I forgot your name, please reply if you are still on here.
Thanks;
Chris

TOBTEK
07-01-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by 24RODjr:
Big-O
Be careful with that place man. No diss to the people who own/live there, but the last few years, that place has had a really bad element staying there.
Just my $.02
24RODJR....I'm also looking to get a place out there. What happend at the naut?

24RODjr
07-01-2002, 02:23 PM
Here is the email I sent out:
"No problem dude...
My family and I had been renting a condo there for the last 6 years. Last year was the last time.
Starting about 3 years ago, a serious gang element started hanging out there on the major holiday weekends. I'm talking about the kind of crews that got 10 or 12 of their closest homies and rented a 29' showpiece....these were the kind of peeps that closed the sandbar for the rest of us.
Anyway, a few confrontations, a few fights, and getting my 6-month old Tahoe keyed....I just decided that I wouldn't rent there anymore. I get a place in town now for pretty good rates...
Check http://www.havasuvacationrentals.com/rentals/homes_01.html
They have a ton of places. Most with pools :-)
Have a blast man."
Originally posted by TOBTEK:
24RODJR....I'm also looking to get a place out there. What happend at the naut?