PDA

View Full Version : Best Place To Stay For July 4th In Havasu!!

King on the River
06-22-2005, 01:04 PM
I now have a 2b 2 ba condo on the Channel (London Bridge/ Channel View/ Balcony) that I will not be able to use for July 4th Week. There also is a boat slip avail and a kitchen. I have it Friday July 1st through the 8th (whole week). Need to get $1000 for week.
You can email me at gortega@charter.net
or Call me on my cell at 760-559-3812 for more info
I hope someone will have a blast.
PS Boat slip means NO LAUNCH LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PRICELESS)
Thanks,
Free4All

moneypit
06-22-2005, 01:36 PM
I now have a 2b 2 ba condo on the Channel (London Bridge/ Channel View/ Balcony) that I will not be able to use for July 4th Week. There also is a boat slip avail and a kitchen. I have it Friday July 1st through the 8th (whole week). Need to get $1000 for week.
You can email me at gortega@charter.net
or Call me on my cell at 760-559-3812 for more info
I hope someone will have a blast.
PS Boat slip means NO LAUNCH LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PRICELESS)
Thanks,
Free4All
How much for the Boat Slip only?

liquidasset
06-22-2005, 02:03 PM
Talk to Tina at dessert prop in Lake Havasu.The book the condos at the Queens Bay :mix: :mix:

King on the River
06-23-2005, 07:43 AM
Talk to Tina at dessert prop in Lake Havasu.The book the condos at the Queens Bay :mix: :mix:
Queens Bay is not the same as London Bridge. I'd rather rent a house then rent queens bay. LBR has a restaurant, bar, night club, store, rooftop balcony for watching fireworks, and best of all a Boat Slip. At QB you still have to wait in launch lines twice a day. At the LB you just pull up and walk to your room.
And no you cant just rent the slip...