PDA

View Full Version : Blarney's Island /chain O' Lakes

CARLSON-JET
06-22-2005, 02:29 PM
who's been going?, Ive been out almost every day. Been really nice. Where is everybody? I'm usually at the Island near the finish line in my blue glastron Jet getting a few vids.

kphayes
06-23-2005, 08:36 AM
I've been there. Slip #37 near the starting line. We are there every week.
Kyle

denverbear
06-26-2005, 11:13 AM
What is the water level around grass lake
will be towing my boat from Colo. to chicago for a week around the 2nd week of july and love to party at Blarney Island
Have not been there in 25 years.
I wonder if my ex wife's bra is still hanging there?

steelcomp
06-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Kyle
Kyle...do you know Kris Werth...AKA Aircraftman?? He runs a pretty fast Allison from what I hear.
Just curious. :cool:

Blown509Liberator
06-27-2005, 08:46 AM
You Guys are Killing Me... Motor is still out of the Checkmate. Soon I hope...Damn it
MikeW

kphayes
06-27-2005, 10:41 AM
Kyle...do you know Kris Werth...AKA Aircraftman?? He runs a pretty fast Allison from what I hear.
Just curious. :cool:
Not familar with the name. I would probably reconize him if I saw him. There are a couple of fast Allison's out there.

kphayes
06-27-2005, 10:44 AM
You Guys are Killing Me... Motor is still out of the Checkmate. Soon I hope...Damn it
MikeW
Mike-Your still wrenching on that damn thing? You are suppose to get that stuff done over the winter. Handle it and get on that water. We just bought a place @ Inland Harbor. No more towing back & forth to Crystal Lake.
Kyle

Party Cat
06-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Kyle
Isn't that Lane #37...Near the Bar :D :D :D

kphayes
06-27-2005, 11:03 AM
will be towing my boat from Colo. to chicago for a week around the 2nd week of july and love to party at Blarney Island
It's down right now. We haven't had much rain around here. Lots of big boats @ the Island still. Just watch what your doing. Big Party on Petite Lake July 16. Here's a couple of shots from last years party. Band, Beer, Boobs, Beads..
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49swing_crew_arial2_2004.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49swing_crew_arial3_2004.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49swing_crew_arial_2004.jpg

kphayes
06-27-2005, 12:48 PM
Isn't that Lane #37...Near the Bar :D :D :D
That's only during the winter time Jim. :crossx: What are you doing over here anyway? Stay on your own side. :yuk:

bubber
06-27-2005, 03:28 PM
Hey Billy
The water levels are low right now but there are no restrictions at this time so you can still boat on the chain at this time but if we do not get some rain soon they are talking about restricting boat in the future. Will let you know if they do.
Bob B.

bubber
06-27-2005, 03:34 PM
:skull: [QUOTE=bubber]Hey Billy
The water levels are low right now but there are no restrictions at this time so you can still boat on the chain at this time but if we do not get some rain soon they are talking about restricting boat in the future. Will let you know if they do. I think you will be good to go by the second week in July. front moving in this weekend and we should start to get some rain soon. Make sure you call deb and I when you have solid plans and you guys are more then welcome to stay here if you want too, we have a spare room upstairs and we are really close to chain of lakes boat ramp which puts you in grass lake.. Later
Bob B.

denverbear
06-27-2005, 05:10 PM
:skull: :skull:
keep a room at the house for us. we are planning on hanging with you guys the middle of the week.
ya gotta take some time off.
it's party time :jawdrop:

Blown509Liberator
06-28-2005, 06:58 AM
Workin' on it..... My house in Ingleside is up for sale. As soon as it sells will be back into it. Till then ever extra dollor and time has been eaten up by that house. The 509 will be a rocken' when we are done.
MikeW

sleekcrafter
06-28-2005, 07:06 AM
SteelComp,
I know Chris Werth, I worked with him, for a few years. Yes his new rock rocks, much better than his sleekcraft tunnel ever dreamed.
Sleek

Jordy
06-28-2005, 09:29 AM
That's only during the winter time Jim. :crossx: What are you doing over here anyway? Stay on your own side. :yuk:
That's a pretty cool looking place, but what's wrong with the water??? Looks all kinds of brown. :p

Party Cat
06-28-2005, 09:40 AM
That's a pretty cool looking place, but what's wrong with the water??? Looks all kinds of brown. :p
Maybe it's brown for a similar reason that the water is so warm and yellow in Parker :D :D
What's upstream from the lake Kyle ???

Jordy
06-28-2005, 09:42 AM
What's upstream from the lake Kyle ???
Lake Kyle??? That's scary. :D

kphayes
06-28-2005, 09:49 AM
Oh go ahead and rub it in.
It's not the cleanest Chain. For the most part all of the lakes are muck bottoms. This place is where we hang all the time and it is less than waist deep with a nice sandy bottom. Hey, we have to take what we can get out here in these parts. Begers can't be choosers you know.
Bastards, get back on your side I told you. :yuk: :D

kphayes
06-28-2005, 09:51 AM
Can you guys pick out my boat in the above pics? It;s kind of like where's Waldo. Where's Kyldo?

Party Cat
06-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Hey, we have to take what we can get out here in these parts. Begers can't be choosers you know.
Yeah...we figured that out when ya DD from your favorite place :D :D

Jordy
06-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Oh go ahead and rub it in.
It's not the cleanest Chain. For the most part all of the lakes are muck bottoms. This place is where we hang all the time and it is less than waist deep with a nice sandy bottom. Hey, we have to take what we can get out here in these parts. Begers can't be choosers you know.
Bastards, get back on your side I told you. :yuk: :D
Wow, a little sensitive aren't we? I guess if you could only boat a couple days a year before it freezes back up, any water is good water. :D :D :D
Can you guys pick out my boat in the above pics? It;s kind of like where's Waldo. Where's Kyldo?
Kyldo? I see a new nickname in someone's future. I think I see you up on the left hand side of the pic. I don't see checkers, but the eggbeaters certainly stick out. :D

Party Cat
06-28-2005, 10:06 AM
that's easy...it's the one where teh guy is looking over the whackers wondering where the prop went....ROTFLMAO... :D

kphayes
06-28-2005, 10:10 AM
that's easy...it's the one where teh guy is looking over the whackers wondering where the prop went....ROTFLMAO... :D
Always a comedian Jim. :rolleyes:

Jordy
06-28-2005, 10:16 AM
Always a comedian Jim. :rolleyes:
WTF am I, chopped liver? I didn't even get acknowlegement for my efforts... :(
C'mon PC, it's obvious Kyldo doesn't want us here. :jawdrop: :D

Whipped Caliber
06-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Here you are Kyle:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/531kman.jpg
What do i win?
:)

kphayes
06-28-2005, 12:01 PM
WTF am I, chopped liver? I didn't even get acknowlegement for my efforts... :(
C'mon PC, it's obvious Kyldo doesn't want us here. :jawdrop: :D
Oh you know I love you Jordy. I could never forget about my DD buddy.
Kyldo :rolleyes: oh no what did I start now.

kphayes
06-28-2005, 12:04 PM
Here you are Kyle:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/531kman.jpg
What do i win?
:)
All I got is pics of Deana. :jawdrop:

Whipped Caliber
06-28-2005, 12:36 PM
That will work for now.
Will be calling you in the am.

kphayes
06-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Work stuff?
I have been in contact with Katherine latley. I am putting a bunch of stuff together for your designers. Should be there next week.

Whipped Caliber
06-28-2005, 01:04 PM
Yes been passing you around the office!! ;)

denverbear
06-30-2005, 11:10 AM
bump for blarney island