PDA

View Full Version : wtf ?

lucky
05-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Well I had my first no show this morning :)
I asked him to tell me why he unable to work this afternoon !
" I'm supporting the right to for illegals to work legally "
Well - since I'm legal- and i support the tax base - and all the illigals mochers - I find it only appropriate to With hold his bonus - of 400.00 for a missed load :) My way of protesting illegals
I Really don't have a problem with some one trying to better them selfs - but when in America has it been easy to "Start " My Irish , Itialian , Scottish , German - ansestors didn't take a day off work -- the would have starved for the day ????
Hold your own , support the cause - or get the fock out !

IMPATIENT 1
05-01-2006, 07:52 AM
Well I had my first no show this morning :)
I asked him to tell me why he unable to work this afternoon !
" I'm supporting the right to for illegals to work legally "
TELL HIM TO DO IT AT THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE!!!

lucky
05-01-2006, 07:57 AM
TELL HIM TO DO IT AT THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE!!!
that would be great , except , we still pay for it ?--

Poster X
05-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Actually the Irish, Germans and several others DID protest back when they were the Mexicans of the day.

IMPATIENT 1
05-01-2006, 08:22 AM
Then Ask For A Doctor's Note,if They Don't Have It, Write Em Up.its Easy To Get The Second Write Up If They're Say 5 Minutes Late Tues. Or Wed..it's Not Easy Being A Hard Ass But This Kinda Stuff Is Unexcusable(sp?) To Me As A Foreman.think Of It As Cuttin Out The Weak Links,give The Job To Someone Who Really Needs It.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-01-2006, 04:04 PM
You go hardass Lucky. Persoanlly, I'd hit his wallet (like you did), write him up (for history, unexcused absence), AND be looking for just cause to fire his arse. Get another that looks just like him/her and wants the job more.
You were close enough Impatient 1. :) For whatever silly-arse reason, it's INexcusable as opposed to UNexcusable (same as INflamable, won't burn). :)