PDA

View Full Version : new seats finally

olbiezer
06-22-2005, 04:18 PM
finally got my new seats in boat is finally ready to go.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1789P5240007.JPG

Cole Man II
06-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Those look great, good job.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-22-2005, 05:46 PM
i had old seats that were nicknamed the barstools...so compared to those ,yours looks great! :cool:

Jetboatguru
06-22-2005, 05:54 PM
That sure is a hell of a compliment there Suicycole!! :supp: :supp:

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-22-2005, 05:56 PM
sorry,guru they arent leopard skin..... :eek:

EXTREMEBOATS
06-22-2005, 06:06 PM
:D I think they look real PRETTY!!! ;) Kristina

Roman 1
06-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Why did you put dragboat seats in a circle boat? Just curious?
R1 :confused:

EXTREMEBOATS
06-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Probably because he has great boat interior design taste, or because he got really pretty seats at a great price, or cuz he just could. I think the first one. LOL
Kristina

Roman 1
06-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Probably because he has great boat interior design taste, or because he got really pretty seats at a great price, or cuz he just could. I think the first one. LOL
Kristina
How sweat. I hope when he learns to drive he doesn't fly out the side.
R1 :messedup:

EXTREMEBOATS
06-22-2005, 06:49 PM
No those are EXTREME drag boat seats with "SPECIAL POWERS". They work in anything that floats.. I gaurentee it!!! Mike :D

GofastRacer
06-22-2005, 07:20 PM
Nice seats but WTF are you doing with drag boat seats in a circle boat :confused: I hope you're good at driving with one hand because you're going to have to hang on to the side of the boat when you make a turn or your ass is gone, and if you have a passenger he is gone!.. Those are worse than mine and I have to hang on to the side to keep from sliding out of mine!.. Should have gotten a set from "Davey B"..

EXTREMEBOATS
06-22-2005, 07:28 PM
:eek: Dam Art!!! Buy 'em from who???? And I thought we were buds... :2purples:
Mike
:D There goes your commission...

GofastRacer
06-22-2005, 07:33 PM
:eek: Dam Art!!! Buy 'em from who???? And I thought we were buds... :2purples:
Mike
:D There goes your commission...
Got nothing to do with it, just don't want to see somebody get hurt for nothing!..

olbiezer
06-22-2005, 07:37 PM
first of all leapord skin would have been nice but noooo budget. second of all my ass fits the seat very well if i get thrown out i will call u roman for assistance.....and i dont race it in a circle just cause its a circle boat. third......next time i want new seats i will let art buy em for me. how is it that even new seats cause u old women to complain? just wondering. lmao

EXTREMEBOATS
06-22-2005, 07:43 PM
:hammerhea Ok then... But like he said hes not going in circles... :yuk: Mike

Roman 1
06-22-2005, 07:49 PM
He said he's not "racing" in circles. Maybe he doesn't realize the capability of his craft. Doesn't take a race (necessarily) to get tossed,,,,now does it :sleeping:
R1

olbiezer
06-22-2005, 07:51 PM
only on ***boat can seats cause a argument. i tosed the circle seats because i couldnt get my big ass in em. actually i sold em but who cares? i promace to slow down in a corner daddy cross my heart!

EXTREMEBOATS
06-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Good point,I feel he will use commonsense as he gets the feel of it.
Mike

Norseman
06-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Nice, I've been looking for a set like that for mine!! :D
Where did you get them?????? :)

olbiezer
06-22-2005, 08:29 PM
got them from mike at cline extreem and he has a guy that will upolister em if u want.

ColeTR1
06-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Looks Great! Very Clean!

GofastRacer
06-22-2005, 08:40 PM
first of all leapord skin would have been nice but noooo budget. second of all my ass fits the seat very well if i get thrown out i will call u roman for assistance.....and i dont race it in a circle just cause its a circle boat. third......next time i want new seats i will let art buy em for me. how is it that even new seats cause u old women to complain? just wondering. lmao
No need for leapord skin seats, you don't have to race it to turn the boat, but the first time you do turn it at speed you'll be in for a surprise garonteed!.. BTW, there ain't no "OLD WOMEN" here complaining!... :rolleyes:

GofastRacer
06-22-2005, 08:47 PM
He said he's not "racing" in circles. Maybe he doesn't realize the capability of his craft. Doesn't take a race (necessarily) to get tossed,,,,now does it :sleeping:
R1
No shit, even running in the shit going straight can be a bitch with a seat that don't hold you in!..

EXTREMEBOATS
06-22-2005, 08:47 PM
AAWWWW He's just funnin... I do remember my first hard turn in my old Rayson craft :cry: It would swap ends quick.... And it was a fat boat.... :notam:

olbiezer
06-22-2005, 09:09 PM
well hears the deal.........my ass fits nicely in these seats.......ok? case closed dudes......art...u said u slid all over your boat in a turn........so why are u all bent out of shape that i didnt buy wrap around seats? buy me some and i will put em in just get em in large lol

EXTREMEBOATS
07-27-2005, 06:58 PM
This is olbiezer's Barron getting some "special" attention from Mike Cline.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11860Beezer_s1-med.jpg

Sanger D
07-28-2005, 08:23 AM
Those are nice lookin seats,almost identicle to mine,but you better be careful,I run my flatty in pretty heavy water!!1(ask ART) and I,ve come pretty close more then once of being tossed out!!!!!!!!!If there would have been a passenger, they,ed have gotten WET!!!!!BE CAREFUL dude, there shallow,but bitchin!!!!!nice job :wink:

lucky
07-28-2005, 08:31 AM
No need for leapord skin seats, you don't have to race it to turn the boat, but the first time you do turn it at speed you'll be in for a surprise garonteed!.. BTW, there ain't no "OLD WOMEN" here complaining!... :rolleyes:
yes - romans a pretty young lady :D

dmontzsta
07-28-2005, 08:42 AM
The seats do look nice, how much did it cost?
I have to agree with the others, I would be scared with no side supports.
Your engine seems pretty far back and so do your seats, does your boat hop around alot?

Sleek-Jet
07-28-2005, 10:00 AM
well hears the deal.........my ass fits nicely in these seats.......ok? case closed dudes......art...u said u slid all over your boat in a turn........so why are u all bent out of shape that i didnt buy wrap around seats? buy me some and i will put em in just get em in large lol
Art just needs to gain some weight, he'd fit his seats better... :D :eek: :hammer2: :D

lucky
07-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Art just needs to gain some weight, he'd fit his seats better... :D :eek: :hammer2: :D
yea after fifty - there ass disipears :D

olbiezer
07-28-2005, 10:17 AM
no it doesent hop around at all. a little down peddle and step on it and it flys thrugh the shit and chop. its a old circle boat but dont know its history. when i got it the pasenger seat was in backwards. i agree the seats could be a little higher on the sides if i was racing it ,,,,,,,,,,,,but hang on and go man go lol at least i can fit into em .more then i can say for the old wrap around seats. as far as the engine being back and the seat being back........well i am 6 3 tall so got to get some room and no the engine is a good ways forward as u can see in the signiture pic below

meaniam
07-29-2005, 09:53 AM
R1
when i first bought my current rayson craft. it had folding bass boat flat seats. with a open driveshaft next to me. if it helps the seats had a caddilac emblem crest embrodered in them. gave it kinda luxuary feel. oh plus for the back some grey hard plastic walmart seats. the guy says his kids ride in those, between the stringer and gas tanks.
this guy went to town on this, and made my life hell with all the mods he did. that i fixed