PDA

View Full Version : Big THANK YOU to some HB FRIENDS

dicudmore
05-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Big Bear can't thank you guys enough for towing us back there...I know that isn't how you guys planned on spending 2 hours :( Owe ya a big one and don't hesitate to call me on it.
Sigepmock and Shippingguy thanks very much for the calls. Chris, PM me your # I lost it. Mike I didn't want to interrupt your weekend with a mid-evening call but thank you!
Todd, thanks hosting all of us sat night and giving me the controls of your new boat sunday, that thing doesn't pack much air but it seems to ride pretty good :idea: Was good to be on the water :cool:

MR HARLEY
05-01-2006, 08:00 AM
Sorry about your boat Dan.

WYRD
05-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Yea sucks to hear Sorry bro.

Mrs. casean
05-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Hey Dan! Sorry to see you getting towed :( I hope it gets fixed and running soon :) It's good to know there are people out there taking care of you so fast! :D

redneckgirl
05-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Hey Dan...That sucks :yuk: I am sure you will be taken care of though!!! Hope she is back on the water soon!!! :rollside:
RNG

dicudmore
05-01-2006, 10:19 AM
thanks guys...
anybody have pics of this alleged tow-in?

Mrs. casean
05-01-2006, 10:38 AM
thanks guys...
anybody have pics of this alleged tow-in?
Not me... I couldn't do that to you :D

shippingguy
05-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Big Bear can't thank you guys enough for towing us back there...I know that isn't how you guys planned on spending 2 hours :( Owe ya a big one and don't hesitate to call me on it.
Sigepmock and Shippingguy thanks very much for the calls. Chris, PM me your # I lost it. Mike I didn't want to interrupt your weekend with a mid-evening call but thank you!
Todd, thanks hosting all of us sat night and giving me the controls of your new boat sunday, that thing doesn't pack much air but it seems to ride pretty good :idea: Was good to be on the water :cool:
Sorry about the boat Dan. Never hesitate to call me anytime. I am always there to help!!

dicudmore
05-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Not me... I couldn't do that to you :D
hard to hide from that one...I think everybody saw

dicudmore
05-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Sorry about the boat Dan. Never hesitate to call me anytime. I am always there to help!!

Todd969
05-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Anytime! I still need your expert pontoon driving skills to learn it myself. Also, thanks for helping move the Nordic and getting that pain in the A$$ cover put on.

dicudmore
05-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Anytime! I still need your expert pontoon driving skills to learn it myself. Also, thanks for helping move the Nordic and getting that pain in the A$$ cover put on.
free lessons anytime, especially while I am boatless...heck I'll even supply you all the beer you (personally) can drink while we're out there :cool:
just glad we all lived to tell about that cover :220v:

IN2-IN2MX
05-01-2006, 11:49 AM
Awww, sorry Dan. That sucks. We got towed in 2 weekends ago too. Sorry. :cry:

Mrs. casean
05-01-2006, 12:36 PM
hard to hide from that one...I think everybody saw
I know :D But we're all there at one point it seems :D

Blacksheep
05-01-2006, 12:51 PM
So what happened to the new ride?

pm069
05-01-2006, 01:06 PM
free lessons anytime, especially while I am boatless...heck I'll even supply you all the beer you (personally) can drink while we're out there :cool:
just glad we all lived to tell about that cover :220v:
LMMFAO!!! Thats rich, Dan. What about D.P.

dicudmore
05-01-2006, 01:26 PM
So what happened to the new ride?
the ole' Bravo XR exited stage left leaving a trail of oil that resembled the EXXON VALDEZ :220v:

98 Vector 21
05-01-2006, 02:08 PM
the ole' Bravo XR exited stage left leaving a trail of oil that resembled the EXXON VALDEZ :220v:
Valdez to put it mildly, Dan was just showing me how high he could get the prop out of the water when all of a sudden...Well you know what happened next! I must say it was a lot higher than I would have guessed! :rolleyes:

dicudmore
05-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Valdez to put it mildly, Dan was just showing me how high he could get the prop out of the water when all of a sudden...Well you know what happened next! I must say it was a lot higher than I would have guessed! :rolleyes:
so long as you were impressed :D

pm069
05-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Yep... That would be Dan...He tried that with Roger and me on Easter weekend. He said "the water was rough". I said "b/s your trying to make this thing fly". That's when I figured out why Dan wanted a bigger prop... to fly.I think he needs wings! Lmao. :rollside:

dicudmore
05-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Yep... That would be Dan...He tried that with Roger and me on Easter weekend. He said "the water was rough". I said "b/s your trying to make this thing fly". That's when I figured out why Dan wanted a bigger prop... to fly.I think he needs wings! Lmao. :rollside:
:) those weren't rollers or waves, they were table-tops :boxed:

bunny 166
05-01-2006, 04:18 PM
So sorry about your boat Dan...All will be better soon! Good job helping out your fellow boater, Big Bear.... :) :)

Big Bear
05-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Any time Dan! I know you would do the same for me.
I was not sure if that was you as I had not seen the new boat in person. I had to find some space to turn around and make sure. That was an interesting low speed ride with all the big boat wakes wasn't it!!

dicudmore
05-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Any time Dan! I know you would do the same for me.
I was not sure if that was you as I had not seen the new boat in person. I had to find some space to turn around and make sure. That was an interesting low speed ride with all the big boat wakes wasn't it!!
it sure was...I thought we were dead meat a couple times :220v: