PDA

View Full Version : Freakin PWC's fault!!

clownpuncher
06-22-2005, 04:49 PM
So we're in cove at the Nautical having some beers after a day on the water. I'd had a few beers when this guy in our group wants to park his SeaDoo with our boats. :hammer2: I decide to move mine over a few feet so he can fit in. After moving the boat I had to move my slide anchor over too. Too stupid to put my beer down, I began with a coulle of good slams on the Slide Anchor to set it. Then I decide to get it over with in two or three shots.(kinda like setting a 16P nail and one shotting it full length). During my third full speed slam on the anchor my pinky finger "somehow" made it's way between the slide and the pike. Slammed my pinky full strength. Hurt like a mother ****er but I was too afraid to look. I finshed setting the anchor and felt some warm fluid dripping on my leg and I also notice blood on the handle of the anchor.
Split my finger wide open and it bled till this morning, 2 days later. Probably should have stitched it, but, I said WTF.
I figure it's all the PWC's fault. Bastard.

shadow
06-22-2005, 04:53 PM
So we're in cove at the Nautical having some beers after a day on the water. I'd had a few beers when this guy in our group wants to park his SeaDoo with our boats. :hammer2: I decide to move mine over a few feet so he can fit in. After moving the boat I had to move my slide anchor over too. Too stupid to put my beer down, I began with a coulle of good slams on the Slide Anchor to set it. Then I decide to get it over with in two or three shots.(kinda like setting a 16P nail and one shotting it full length). During my third full speed slam on the anchor my pinky finger "somehow" made it's way between the slide and the pike. Slammed my pinky full strength. Hurt like a mother ****er but I was too afraid to look. I finshed setting the anchor and felt some warm fluid dripping on my leg and I also notice blood on the handle of the anchor.
Split my finger wide open and it bled till this morning, 2 days later. Probably should have stitched it, but, I said WTF.
Rat bastard! :lightsabe
See what you get for being nice?Nice guys always finish last.

Nord
06-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Damn sea doo people!!! :D :D

Double Quick
06-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Your right.....Shore makes you feel dumb though, huh :hammer2:

Waldo
06-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Som Bitch PWC!!!

Dawn Patrol
06-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Yep, It's definately the PWC Guy's fault. :D

OutCole'd
06-22-2005, 05:02 PM
I've never liked the PWC's.
Bastards. :devil:

uvindex
06-22-2005, 05:04 PM
That's gotta hurt. Hope it gets better soon! :)

Beer-30
06-22-2005, 05:05 PM
What's funny is......The SD driver told his passenger "watch this, I'm gonna make this guy split his finger open".

essexjet
06-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Damn at sucks Roland. Now did not stop bleeding because the lac as too large or all the alcohol in your system :D

Sportin' Wood
06-22-2005, 05:09 PM
What's funny is......The SD driver told his passenger "watch this, I'm gonna make this guy split his finger open".
And I'll even make him set down his beer!

ahhell
06-22-2005, 05:12 PM
ALWAYS CARRY SUPER GLUE... :idea: :D
worked on my finger after carving more than the turkey

LHC30Victory
06-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Phat Matt has a first aid kit - Trust me :rolleyes:

teamyamahamike
06-22-2005, 05:32 PM
:devil: Damn sea doo people!!! :devil:

sea2lake
06-22-2005, 06:42 PM
wheres the pics??

Phat Matt
06-22-2005, 06:46 PM
I have an even bigger one now. We had to use the other again. My friends girlfriend met my labbed prop. :jawdrop:

Holland
06-22-2005, 06:52 PM
Electrical tape!!!! to hell with stiches!!!! :D Saved my ass lots of times!

piper
06-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Damn those PWC's!! :burningm:

4day!!
06-22-2005, 06:55 PM
But the important question still looms... DID YOU SPILL YOUR BEER????

Ziggy
06-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I remember your boat looking like a Tuna chaser.... :supp:
I always carry a 1st aid kit too.......with my two "gracefull" girls around its a must :D :D

clownpuncher
06-22-2005, 08:27 PM
LOL, no pics. I suppose I could take some.
The answer to the question? NO, I didn't spill my beer. In fact I kept drinking it while my drunk medic clean me up and taped my finger up. Hate to sound like a wus, but, that hurt sooo ****ing bad :) For the rest of the trip I had to drink my beer with my bandaged pinky sticking out like some fag.
Should be much better by OP6 :D

LHC30Victory
06-22-2005, 09:10 PM
I have an even bigger one now. We had to use the other again. My friends girlfriend met my labbed prop. :jawdrop:
So, did she meet Scream (and Debbolas) before or after that labbed prop? :eek:

purrfecttremor
06-23-2005, 03:17 AM
i hate PWC'S seems like their going to **** up no matter what their doing!!at least you salvaged your beer.

ROZ
06-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Guess you have a broken shocker , for now.... :hammerhea :D

1stepcloser
06-23-2005, 10:51 AM
You shoulda kicked the dudes ass :burningm: