PDA

View Full Version : Our Open House !

MarKist
06-22-2005, 06:48 PM
On the 3rd of July (Sunday evening),we will be headed back from Lake James to Gastonia anyone wanting to stay at our house, you are welcome to stay here . Monday we can go to Mt.island and hang out on the sand-bar!I know the Wideopen's will be here and the Sleekcraft's will! Who knows who else.. :D Rooster? maybe , just really looking foward to seeing everybody!!!! :D
Markist

Jr Jetter
06-23-2005, 02:45 AM
You know I will be there bro !!!!!

fat rat
06-23-2005, 12:57 PM
I'd love to stop in Markist, but I'm staying put that weekend...........to many crazy people on the roads. Drink a couple for me.

Roostertail
06-23-2005, 04:24 PM
I will be coming down early Friday morning, we are go to follow Tim down! I will be there Friday and Saturday night. I may have to come back on Sunday evening. If not I may take you up on that offer :D :D . Can't wait to see everybody .

MarKist
06-23-2005, 09:23 PM
I'd love to stop in Markist, but I'm staying put that weekend...........to many crazy people on the roads. Drink a couple for me.
Hey Rat, ya'll(that's southern for you and yours) are welcome anytime Bro, if your ever down this way? I would be upset if you didn't stop by, like I said my door is open,and that goes to all my B.O.T.E. family!!you know who you are!! :D :D yeah your rite!! the roads are gonna be a dightmare, But whats a man to do, sit at home ?....NOT wish you guys could make it, but maybe ya'll could make plans for "Thunder on the James II"??in Oct.talk to ya later bro,have a safe 4th!!
Roostertail, that's cool, come on you know your welcome, see ya Friday and be careful ,!! Later!
Markist

sleekcraft76
06-24-2005, 02:20 AM
sound's good mark!