PDA

View Full Version : Oil Pan Nightmare!!!

wet77
06-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Ok it looks like this deal for notalents dooley pan will fall through I called and called left PM's and e-mails
I need a oil pan now for my 540 dart its going on the dyno next week and then in my boat for the 4th :cry:
Does anyone have a 10 qrt gen4 pan they want to sell??
I need it now!!
Worse case who sells them for the best deal?
I canceled my order to Jegs for my Milodon so I could buy his dooley and now it looks like it was sold :cry:
HELP!! I need to be on the water :rollside:

Blown 472
06-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Ok it looks like this deal for notalents dooley pan will fall through I called and called left PM's and e-mails
I need a oil pan now for my 540 dart its going on the dyno next week and then in my boat for the 4th :cry:
I need it now!!
I canceled my order to Jegs for my Milodon so I could buy his dooley and now it looks like it was sold :cry:
Overnight it from jegs.

wet77
06-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Overnight it from jegs.
They do not stock it and was told 3 weeks at best :cry:

Blown 472
06-22-2005, 07:21 PM
They do not stock it and was told 3 weeks at best :cry:
You should call milodon in the morning, who is dyoning the motta?

wet77
06-22-2005, 07:31 PM
Local shop called Krings Motorsports :cool:
Who has the best deal on dooleys :squiggle:

flat broke
06-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Probably Rex Marine or Dooley. Both can overnight product so it's a matter of getting on the horn and seein who will give you more love.
Chris

moneysucker
06-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Call summit now. see if it is in stock and it will be on a plane in the morning

flat broke
06-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Oh, One thing I forgot to add. You might want to look into a Dan Olsen pan anyways. I my dooley windadged pretty bad on the dyno and I'm now only running 11 qts in a 14 qt pan. Even still, the oil control isn't the best. I didn't know better at the time, but if I were to buy again, I'd opt for an Olsen or really get spending and go Stefs.
Chris

RiverRacer
06-22-2005, 10:08 PM
I need it now!!
I am a Canton WD. I stock mainly Ford parts in the store but get a stocking order every week. I sell alot of Pans for BBC engines(locally for Elsinore and the like). Two went out of here last week. The price was $394.00 for the Trap Door Pan and P/U. If you call tomorrow, I can have one for you Monday(3 day) or Wednesday next week. Number on the website. Good luck.

DEL51
06-22-2005, 10:56 PM
Call Goodwin Competition in Omro WI. Ask about pans.They should help.685-3000

wet77
06-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Got a Milodon pan and pickup coming again but this time from Carshopinc.com they had it in stock and I will see it Monday :rollside:
Thanks For all the help :cool: