PDA

View Full Version : See all you M-F workers later

JasonSmith
06-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm off to Tablerock tomorrow afternoon for 3 days without the wife and kid. SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and just to rub it in, I'll be there every weekend from here to the end of July. AHHHHH ye suckers!!!!!!!!!!!11 :rollside:

Phat Matt
06-22-2005, 08:18 PM
I'm off to Tablerock tomorrow afternoon for 3 days without the wife and kid. SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and just to rub it in, I'll be there every weekend from here to the end of July. AHHHHH ye suckers!!!!!!!!!!!11 :rollside:
Quality post for only having 4. :jawdrop: :D

JasonSmith
06-23-2005, 04:51 AM
BFD if I only have 4 posts! Who told you you were cooler or better because you have wasted more time here than I have posting messages? You really know how to make a person feel welcome.
It is called humor...............

Mandelon
06-23-2005, 05:28 AM
Note smiley face at end of post. His post was using a comedic vein known as "sarcasm."
Oh, and see ya, SUCKERS........ I'm out too. :hammer2: :D

Phat Matt
06-23-2005, 07:51 AM
BFD if I only have 4 posts! Who told you you were cooler or better because you have wasted more time here than I have posting messages? You really know how to make a person feel welcome.
It is called humor...............
Damn Dude! Relax! Take it as a compliment. I was serious about your post. It was a good one for being on here for a short time. :hammer2: :hammerhea
Now get the Phuck out of here and go drink a beer! :D

cxr133
06-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Jason....
i almost felt jealous.. but then i remembered i have the whole frickin month of July off from the 1st to the 30th...
So i will be at LAughlin/Mead/Havasu ALOT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :jawdrop: :cool:

Phat Matt
06-23-2005, 09:27 AM
Jason....
i almost felt jealous.. but then i remembered i have the whole frickin month of July off from the 1st to the 30th...
So i will be at LAughlin/Mead/Havasu ALOT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :jawdrop: :cool:
Nice! :cool:

cxr133
06-23-2005, 09:29 AM
thank you thank you

cxr133
06-23-2005, 09:32 AM
ohhhh i forgot w/PAY
gotta use all my vacation... but i still got like 300 hours of sick time for the other days of summer!!!

JasonSmith
06-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Oh, I'm a dick.......ummmmmm thanks for the compliment! :hammerhea
I to have most of the month of July off, but then again, I have almost everyday off. I only really "work" 4 days a month. The rest of the time I go to work, spend a few hours checking stuff, then whn it gets over 85*, I go home.
WAIT, what am I doing typing.......I'm supposed to be on the road at 2:00!
SEE YOU SUCKERS LATER........................