PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for Jeff Bennett

PUMPkin
05-01-2006, 08:27 AM
We're lookin' for Jeff's contact info. The PUMPkin's nekked right now so we'd like to talk to Jeff about blueprinting the bottom. Our e-mail is steveutu@surewest.net Thanks :)

fleetimus
05-01-2006, 08:59 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111452&highlight=jeff+bennett

PUMPkin
05-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Leave it to a buddy to hook you right up, thanks Tim. Does this mean we owe you now???? :wink:

Squirtcha?
05-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Holy hell...........it's the pumpkins. How're ya'll doin?

Bense468
05-01-2006, 01:23 PM
gettin a late start.

PUMPkin
05-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Hey Dan, I (Mrs P here) heard you'd got married and sold Squirtcha? J/K (honest) :devil: I cruise around JetHeaven every once in a while just to see if you're still kickin'. I miss all your contributions on Banderlog, hope things are going good for you. Yes, we're getting a late start on the repairs but it's not "totally" our fault (I say that as I'm sniveling about not having a running boat). The PUMPkin went into the shop the second week of March and is still in progress. We had a couple cracks in the hull, the bow-eye has been loose for a while now so it's getting repaired, we got new mounts for the gas tanks that are getting glassed in with the new floor. Long story but seems to be a good time to do bottom work so............
It's the pits to have two boats and not have either one running. Little matter of $$$$, time, $$$$ making up our minds, $$$$, finding parts. Thankfully we've got lots of boating friends so we can help them buy gas for their boat. I'm hoping the PUMPkin will be ready for Memorial Day at Lahontan with Todd and Tyeson's bunch.!!!!

Squirtcha?
05-02-2006, 05:39 AM
Hey Dan, I (Mrs P here) heard you'd got married and sold Squirtcha? J/K (honest) :devil: I cruise around JetHeaven every once in a while just to see if you're still kickin'. I miss all your contributions on Banderlog, hope things are going good for you. Yes, we're getting a late start on the repairs but it's not "totally" our fault (I say that as I'm sniveling about not having a running boat). The PUMPkin went into the shop the second week of March and is still in progress. We had a couple cracks in the hull, the bow-eye has been loose for a while now so it's getting repaired, we got new mounts for the gas tanks that are getting glassed in with the new floor. Long story but seems to be a good time to do bottom work so............
It's the pits to have two boats and not have either one running. Little matter of $$$$, time, $$$$ making up our minds, $$$$, finding parts. Thankfully we've got lots of boating friends so we can help them buy gas for their boat. I'm hoping the PUMPkin will be ready for Memorial Day at Lahontan with Todd and Tyeson's bunch.!!!!
Hmmmn you're too funny Shirley. If/when I do get married she'll have to like the boat (alot). I'm feeling fortuitous in that my current squeeze likes driving it as much as I do (if that's possible).
She's even a big help when I need assistance from time to time. In fact when it came time to flip the boat back over and put it on the trailer, she and I did it ourselves (with the aid of a couple shop cranes of course).
Poor poor pumpkins with the two boats thing. We should all be so lucky (NOT).
Now hurry along and get at least one of those things on the water.

IMPATIENT 1
05-02-2006, 06:22 AM
THIS A COOL CHICK! WISH MY WIFE WAS AS INTERESTED IN BOATS!!ALL I HEAR IS "YOU SPEND ALL YOUR FREE TIME ON THAT DAMN JETBOAT" :argue:
PUMKIN, YOUR WIFE RULES!

Squirtcha?
05-02-2006, 07:04 AM
Yupper. Shirley plays a very active role in the whole jetboating thing.
She's been in on every aspect of their boat since I've known her (and she wields a mean aluminum polisher/buffer too).
I cruise around JetHeaven every once in a while just to see if you're still kickin'.
This is pretty funny too. I'm supposed to be the moderator on the unused forum, and I can't even make a post myself. I tried the other day just for the heck of it, and it won't let me.
I pretty much just use it to host pictures anymore.
One of these days Shane is gonna let it go and all my pictutaters are gonna go bye bye.

Sanger Jet
05-02-2006, 07:08 AM
My wife says ........."It's to fast" She better hope I never get any REAL Money !!!! Cause I'm going Blown Eliminater Jet :cool:

PUMPkin
05-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Mrs P here again!!!
Dan, sounds like you've got a keeper :wink: I've got a real good idea about the role Squirtcha plays in your world. :idea: You can't beat having someone to share it with, good luck. I remember when I thought 50mph was awesome then Steve taught me how to drive the PUMPkin and the ol' mph's just kinda' crept up on me. All the guys on the boards have really contributed to the understanding and enjoyment I get from boating not to mention the potlucks, camping and quading that we manage to fit in with these peeps when possible. You just can't beat the great outdoors, kinda' reminds me of John Candy :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
SangerJet, funny you should say that since our newest acquisition is a 21' Daytona Tunnel. It'll take a while to get it on the water ($$$$) but the first batch of parts should be arriving soon. :) :) :)