PDA

View Full Version : intereor work

rivergoer
06-23-2005, 01:57 AM
hey i need to know if anyone knows a place n parker that can reupohlster my supra it is 23 ft open bow model is a saltare. i just want a good price and dont need anything special just a white/grayish color.if nobody in parker possibly in the orange county corona norco area. if you hav any price ideas as well id appreciate that as well.

hoolign
06-23-2005, 02:14 AM
I'll give it a try if ya want :D

fat rat
06-23-2005, 02:23 AM
Can I help? :argue: :D

hoolign
06-23-2005, 02:26 AM
Can I help? :argue: :D
Goddamn right you can help!..we'll need a couple more peeps and I think we'll be good to go! I have a stapler and a hammer, Got any nails?? :D

fat rat
06-23-2005, 02:35 AM
Goddamn right you can help!..we'll need a couple more peeps and I think we'll be good to go! I have a stapler and a hammer, Got any nails?? :D
Lets gitter done! :D

hoolign
06-23-2005, 02:37 AM
Lets gitter done! :D
Can you bring an 8lb sledge, a 6ft prybar and some duct tape?? :D

FMluvswater
06-23-2005, 02:37 AM
Duct tape comes in many different colors. :cool: I'm sure they have the perfect shade of grayish/white. :smile: Waterproof. Stain resistant. If It gets a tear in it easy to repair, too. Can't go wrong. Duct tape upholstery. It's the right thing to do. :cool:

hoolign
06-23-2005, 02:41 AM
Duct tape comes in many different colors. :cool: I'm sure they have the perfect shade of grayish/white. :smile: Waterproof. Stain resistant. If It gets a tear in it easy to repair, too. Can't go wrong. Duct tape upholstery. It's the right thing to do. :cool:
It doesnt matter what color the damn duct tape is!!! :burningm: that's what the spray paint is for! don't tell me how to run my own gongshow! :burningm: :D

fat rat
06-23-2005, 02:41 AM
Duct tape and a good selection of hammers :idea: ...........works for me! :hammer2: :D

hoolign
06-23-2005, 02:43 AM
Duct tape and a good selection of hammers :idea: ...........works for me! :hammer2: :D
can you grab a couple cans of spray paint...so we can shut that woman up :burningm: :D

FMluvswater
06-23-2005, 02:44 AM
It doesnt matter what color the damn duct tape is!!! :burningm: that's what the spray paint is for! don't tell me how to run my own gongshow! :burningm: :D
Well he said ... i just want a good price and dont need anything special just a white/grayish color.
and btw did you happen to notice the time of our "duct tape" posts Hoolign? :2purples:
I really wasn't borrowing your material. :idea:

hoolign
06-23-2005, 02:45 AM
Rivergoer...what are your thoughts on courdaroy?? :D

FMluvswater
06-23-2005, 02:45 AM
can you grab a couple cans of spray paint...so we can shut that woman up :burningm: :D
screw spray paint ... hello BONDO! :cool:

hoolign
06-23-2005, 02:46 AM
Well he said ...
and btw did you happen to notice the time of our "duct tape" posts Hoolign? :2purples:
I really wasn't borrowing your material. :idea:
I see...you werent thinking about my penis again??? causing some kind of cosmic connection thing ...were you??
:jawdrop:

FMluvswater
06-23-2005, 02:51 AM
I see...you werent thinking about my penis again??? causing some kind of cosmic connection thing ...were you??
:jawdrop:
Don't blame it on me you blamer! :p I bet it's cuz you were thinking about the picture of my tits that will never be taken ... again! :devil: There's your cosmic connection right there! :D :hammerhea

rivergoer
06-23-2005, 02:52 AM
yu see i was thinking more on the term vons bags and scotch tape but if yu want to go all high class like and hok up the ducttape thats awsome!! but to get back on track the reason i want to try and get it in parker is because we have a house on the river and that way i wouldnt have to tow it back then out, and it would be the pefect excuse to go to the river tw weekends in a row with no argument o family functions spoiling the plans :devil:

FMluvswater
06-23-2005, 02:54 AM
yu see i was thinking more on the term vons bags and scotch tape but if yu want to go all high class like and hok up the ducttape thats awsome!! but to get back on track the reason i want to try and get it in parker is because we have a house on the river and that way i wouldnt have to tow it back then out, and it would be the pefect excuse to go to the river tw weekends in a row with no argument o family functions spoiling the plans :devil:
Yeah see scotch tape is a bad idea - has no staying power. Parker idea however has some merit! :D

hoolign
06-23-2005, 02:55 AM
Well if you send the interior up here to Canada..we'll see what we can do :D
can we hijak a thread or what! :D

FMluvswater
06-23-2005, 02:59 AM
Well if you send the interior up here to Canada..we'll see what we can do :D
can we hijak a thread or what! :D
Hijacking is not all bad. See it makes for a thread with lots of replies which gets people curious so they look. I've seen many people post on topic even amongst the hijackers and besides even a hijack reply at least bumps the thread to the top so it still gets noticed. :idea: :wink:

rivergoer
06-23-2005, 03:02 AM
hey i have no hate only love for hot boaters, its all in good fun.

rivergoer
06-23-2005, 03:03 AM
hey i have no hate only love for hot boaters, its all in good fun. im just sitting her in japan saving a shitload of $$$$ and the only thing i can think about is giving my boat a make over, i have till dec then its on.

hoolign
06-23-2005, 03:05 AM
hey i have no hate only love for hot boaters, its all in good fun. im just sitting her in japan saving a shitload of $$$$ and the only thing i can think about is giving my boat a make over, i have till dec then its on.
My sons G/F is modeling over there in Osaka??? 15 years old making over a g a day :notam:

rivergoer
06-23-2005, 03:08 AM
oh yeah im here in okinawa damn marine corps put me here again for a det in the summer time i think they caught on to the river thing and wanted to piss me off :angry2:

hoolign
06-23-2005, 03:10 AM
oh yeah im here in okinawa damn marine corps put me here again for a det in the summer time i think they caught on to the river thing and wanted to piss me off :angry2:
Bastards :D :D

fat rat
06-23-2005, 04:05 AM
I thought thats what duct tape is for. :mix: :D

hoolign
06-23-2005, 04:22 AM
I thought thats what duct tape is for. :mix: :D
Ahhhh...thrifty is good! :D

imbndvs
06-23-2005, 07:11 AM
Tammys Upholstery in Havasu.
They did my pontoon boat for me and did a GREAT job at a fair price.
I HIGHLY recommend!

rivergoer
06-23-2005, 08:25 AM
well bet it big i can spell i just have a shitty key board here in my shop so sometimes it sticks alittle. and by the way can i get a ged if ive already got a hs diploma and wait cant get into the marine crps without either so looks like your advice is bullshit well spank you later bench racer fag!!

rivergoer
06-23-2005, 08:57 AM
What about Halftrack? Are they still in business? They did some reup work for me a few years ago, came out real nice and was pretty affordable too.
where is half track located is it in parker? if so i think it is still in buisness. how much do you think to redo the intereor?