PDA

View Full Version : Should we

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Make this the first or last Hot Boat Charity drive?

Mandelon
05-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Well, I had a good time :p .... Why not continue it?

That Guy
05-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Well, I had a good time :p .... Why not continue it?
Agreed...it was a lot fun...oh and Mandy, I forgot to say thanks for the tacos... :crossx:

OutCole'd
05-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Sounds like a plan, Charity & a party should go hand in hand.

Mrs.Racer277
05-01-2006, 10:00 AM
I think it turned out great. Let's do it again. :)

ROZ
05-01-2006, 10:05 AM
I may not trust the M.C. , but I had a really good time as well :crossx:
You all did a great job. The place has a nice patio with plenty of room for you to set up. Food was good... Bartender had no idea what a Gin collins was, though... She made them good after I told her what to out in them...
P.S. I think someone may have spiked Ziggy's drink :D

BigDoug
05-01-2006, 10:10 AM
It's always good to do a charity of some sort that goes to helping a boating member or the like, since this is a tight h/b family it will grow and even get better in due time for sure.
So, that is a hell yes we should do another, you never know when you need to count on your brother hood to help you out someday... :)
The way i see it, we'll always pull through for each other and thats what counts... :)

phebus
05-01-2006, 10:16 AM
At the pace I am on, by next year, I will need a new liver, so please keep it going
You did a great job, and we had a great time. Thanks

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 10:33 AM
At the pace I am on, by next year, I will need a new liver, so please keep it going
You did a great job, and we had a great time. Thanks
Yeah you had a good time alright Mr Homo announcer...LOL For those that missed it, Phebus decided to tell all he and his friends were homos :p :p btw--thanks for the HB shirt ;)
Had an excellent time everyone, great to finally meet many of the faceless names I've spoken with and see some of the familiar ones.
Karl, you did an excellent job MC'ing and putting the deal together in less than two weeks time......might be wise to piggyback the Poker Run annually.
My IcedTea was not spiked ROZ.........I'm normally a happy person :D :D Girl at the bar thought I would float home on all the ice tea I drank :)