PDA

View Full Version : raging waters water park

riverroyal
06-23-2005, 03:17 PM
i havent been in 15 years,thinking of going this saturday,anyone beem lately???is it stupid crowded?are the lines just way too long? we will be taking a 5 and 8 year old,and my hot wife,incase you see us there,,ha

Mrs. casean
06-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Haven't been since 1999, but we were done so quick! Went on a weekday though, but the slides seemed smaller than I remembered from where I was there at 12 years old :D Have fun if you do!

Water Romper
06-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Raging Waters gets VERY crowded and it will be a nightmare over the 4th. The kids in the local area are out of school and the place will be wall to wall children.
KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON YOUR KIDS!!! :(

riverroyal
06-23-2005, 03:49 PM
i was thinking its gotta be better than disneyland on a saturday,at least i can sit in the sun,hope they have beer

Water Romper
06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
No Beer and none for sale. San Dimas police patrol the grounds as well...
Disney will be a little bit more expensive...get to Raging Waters real early and stake your claim. Low lifes will try an weasle into your seating area, and they will steal your stuff. Bring two adults and do a tag team with the kids. One adult with the kids and the other stays with your stuff.
Sorry for the news but it's just the way it is....play it right and the kids can have a good time.

jdogginla
06-23-2005, 03:58 PM
If you're going to chose to be spend the day in pee water, go to Magic Mountains Water park............much more up to date with better slides :hammer2:

Water Romper
06-23-2005, 04:02 PM
what about "Soak City" by Knotts...I have never been there but the kids seem to like it... :D

JB in so cal
06-23-2005, 04:03 PM
i was thinking its gotta be better than disneyland on a saturday,at least i can sit in the sun,hope they have beer
Why don't you guys come on up. We'll hit the beach then tacos at El Patio. At least you won't be swimming in piss; just a little water polution...
Just a thought!
I'll throw in 2 or 3 shots of Don Viejo :shift:

Ziggy
06-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Yeah, try Knotts down in Chula Vista---it won't be nearly as crowded as Irvine or any of the other places.
Then of course you can stay real local and do the Wave in Vista...usually good enough for the young ones to enjoy the day, but it does get old quick with only 3 or 4 slides.

Caribbean Jet
06-23-2005, 04:48 PM
I took my nephew over the long weekend and the waits were not that bad. We had a blast, he got to have fun riding the slides and I got to look at all of the hot looking Moms. We both had a very good time. I think that you can save a few bucks by going to burger king or one of the other fast food joints. The one thing that I will say is that it's pretty pricy. Go and have a good time.

riverroyal
06-23-2005, 04:52 PM
thats what I want to do!!!Its masons birthday,he doesnt negotiate well,he wants Disney,I dont want to spend all day on my feet with stinking tourist.Pee water doesnt sound good,also watching my lounge chair from being stolen may suck....crap now Im stumped,wheres my meds,I need to mellow out.I will run your idea by the wife.Hell I see the ocean may as well go to it this yearhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2371DSC00326.JPG

riverroyal
06-23-2005, 04:54 PM
i tried making a deal with him,,,that was the result,,next 13 years should be breezeeeee,,,,,where my pills...

JB in so cal
06-23-2005, 05:27 PM
...then go back in there!! C'mon, man. I know you can do it!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea
Just repeat after me: Mason, do as your mother tells you!!

riverroyal
06-23-2005, 05:31 PM
ive been doing that for years,he figured out away around it,,,,,hey hows you patient?you do like missionary style i hope?

JB in so cal
06-23-2005, 05:32 PM
it don't matter :D
plus it helps to elevate the knee...

riverroyal
06-23-2005, 05:35 PM
physical therpy,you should get paid

JB in so cal
06-23-2005, 05:36 PM
think about the beach, mofo!

riverroyal
06-23-2005, 05:39 PM
prettier half is almost home,picking up some dinner.See ya later

JB in so cal
06-23-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm makin' dinner and I worked today!!! :supp:

riverroyal
06-23-2005, 05:49 PM
realty will kick in soon,I will never see this place,,,,,mac-n-cheese hu,slice up some weiners in it,BAM

JB in so cal
06-23-2005, 07:22 PM
realty will kick in soon,I will never see this place,,,,,mac-n-cheese hu,slice up some weiners in it,BAM
NOT!! a pretty picture. But at least you have a boat. :boxed:

ROZ
06-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Cut the grass before our HOA fines ya! :D

Bre
06-23-2005, 11:44 PM
I used to work there as a lifeguard for a couple summers.. haven't been back since.... it was fun as hell... used to get away with a bunch of shit.. going down rides the wring way.. standing up.. etc... I'd go there again if I could do that.
Have fun.

JustMVG
06-24-2005, 01:10 AM
I used to work there as a lifeguard for a couple summers.. haven't been back since.... it was fun as hell... used to get away with a bunch of shit.. going down rides the wring way.. standing up.. etc... I'd go there again if I could do that.
Have fun.
Bre i have a feeling you could go there and get away with whatever you wanted to!!!! :p :devil: :D :D

Wally_Gator
06-24-2005, 05:19 AM
Bre was a lifeguard... Ok.. Let this soak in a minute...
Yea... Nice!...

voodoomedman
06-24-2005, 06:19 AM
Have fun.
My wife was lifeguard there too a few years back!!!
Small World!

JustMVG
06-24-2005, 06:54 AM
Bre was a lifeguard... Ok.. Let this soak in a minute...
Yea... Nice!...
Think of all the young boys and maybe even girls who went just to see the marvelous Bre, "uh over here, yeah me i am er um drowning, will you save me oh Goddess lifeguard" .....