PDA

View Full Version : I really hate to do this, but

ROZ
05-01-2006, 09:35 AM
I need to thank Outcole'd and Mandelon for the invitation and hospitality for such a great weekend.
It was really nice to hang out with old friends as well as making some new ones.
It was great putting names to the faces we have in this "cheers like" place we call "the forums"
I had a hell of a good time.

andy01
05-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Nice to finally meet you in person this weekend. Sorry I was leaving when you made it over to Rockys boat.
Andy

ROZ
05-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Good to meet you in person as well. I wish I went over there earlier to bs a little... next time...

RiverToysJas
05-01-2006, 10:44 AM
I need to thank Outcole'd and Mandelon for the invitation and hospitality for such a great weekend.
It was really nice to hang out with old friends as well as making some new ones.
It was great putting names to the faces we have in this "cheers like" place we call "the forums"
Great hangin' out with you guys on Saturday afternoon! With BBQ like that goin', I'll have to find you all more often. ;) Good stuff, thanks.
RTJas :D

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Homo's... :D :D :DYou have no idea how true it looked idling by that boat...fricken sausage party.. :D :D I decided to hang where there were girls ;) LOL
Fun time at Chuy's that night, I think someone spiked ROZ's drink :D

Mrs.Killer
05-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Nice meeting you Roz :cool:

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm just jealous, I wish I could have been there to hang out with you guys but a Dad's duties come first I suppose. Who one the goodies I sent? Hopefully someone who will use them for something other then hitting Golf Balls off af the Sandbar... :D :D
Woody56 won the silent bidding for one set, the others went with the raffle.
Woody can golf so he was intent to win the auction ;)
To bad you couldn't come, it was a perfect day....did you have to pose on the porch with your shotgun? :)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
05-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Great meeting you Roz! Next time we need to party!

OutCole'd
05-01-2006, 01:47 PM
That was a great time for sure!!
If anyone is looking for a boat biatch, that ROZ cleans a mean boat!

JB in so cal
05-01-2006, 01:49 PM
That was a great time for sure!!
If anyone is looking for a boat biatch, that ROZ buffs a mean helmet!
Go figure :rolleyes:

That Guy
05-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Roz: Great to hang with you guys as well....although I found it a bit odd that you were all out in front of my house this morning in the bushes...... :crossx:
Seriously, it was a great weekend with really great friends new and old..... :rollside:

GHT
05-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Roz, it was a blast hangin with you, Mandelon, Out coled and all the others we ran into at Chuy's. Holy F... My sides were killing me the next day. Can't wait for the next time I run into ya'll.
Everyone was great.
Don

GHT
05-01-2006, 02:27 PM
You have no idea how true it looked idling by that boat...fricken sausage party.. :D :D I decided to hang where there were girls ;) LOL
Great meeting you too Ziggy.... Didn't mean to leave ya out..

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Great meeting you too Ziggy.... Didn't mean to leave ya out..
You too Don, it was a good and fun night at Chuy's :)

ROZ
05-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Go figure :rolleyes:
Hows your whiplash JB? I mean, you turned your head so fast after I yelled HOMO to you and RR in the channel from the top of the bridge that I thought you may have hurt yourself... :crossx:
Turns out there was quite an echo and I didn't have to yell that loud :D

JB in so cal
05-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Hows your whiplash JB? I mean, you turned your head so fast after I yelled HOMO to you and RR in the channel from the top of the bridge that I thought you may have hurt yourself... :crossx:
Turns out there was quite an echo and I didn't have to yell that loud :D
I thought you were making a proclamation! :rollside: Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Mandelon
05-01-2006, 03:25 PM
You have no idea how true it looked idling by that boat...fricken sausage party.. :D :D I decided to hang where there were girls ;) LOL
Yah, you had two guys instead of three...then anchored off alone... :rolleyes: for some quiet time maybe....
:p
My voice is hoarse today from all the yakking and yelling with you guys at the table at Chuys. Trimm, GHTs, Vic and his VegasBaby and the SBarks were way too fun to hang out with.....I saw Shadow and his wife for a while, but they disappeared....
That ought to be a regular event.

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Yah, you had two guys instead of three...then anchored off alone... :rolleyes: for some quiet time maybe....
2's company, threes a crowd ;) :D
I'd have been able to anchor had I read(more like heeded it warning) the anchor rope thread :rolleyes: ...so we tied up with the pretty women and one Rev. armed with a camera :p

GHT
05-01-2006, 05:41 PM
My voice is hoarse today from all the yakking and yelling with you guys at the table at Chuys. Trimm, GHTs, Vic and his VegasBaby and the SBarks were way too fun to hang out with.....I saw Shadow and his wife for a while, but they disappeared....
That ought to be a regular event.
What? Shadow disappearing? Or hangin at Chuy's?? :D :hammer2:
Shadow was crackin me up too... :)