PDA

View Full Version : Shockwavebob

Kim Hanson
06-23-2005, 06:48 PM
I took it into consideration that some are really slow, I started this thread for you to begin your assult on me! I hope I don't have to wait long, its really boring waiting for dumbass replys...........( . )( . ).......... :sleeping:

Essex29
06-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Come on John...let 'em have it!

hoolign
06-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Oh... you two crazy kids in love :D :D

dmontzsta
06-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Hey Bob,
You can have his ass, it is all beat up like an 80 year old *****.

meaniam
06-23-2005, 09:17 PM
that a class act bob. not stuping to him like that.....

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm sorry, you simply don't have enough game for me to attack you. It would be like dropping an H bomb on Cleveland. While it may seem like a good idea at the time, no real good can come from it.
You could, however, continue to send me PMs intended on making me quake with fear at your internet badass prowess. :D
Lame ass shit SpongeBob and if you don't stop with the PM's I will put you on my ignore list :hammerhea ..the only one that will be on it! Fear me :sleeping: , why would such a bass like your self fear me? Im just a Canadian, nothing more!
Have a good day now K...cause you suck shit head! :2purples: ......( . )( . ).....

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Hey Bob,
You can have his ass, it is all beat up like an 80 year old *****.
Go polish Grand Dads car dipshit..........( . )( . )........last I seen
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/720194.jpg :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 12:27 PM
Class act...give me a focking break :rolleyes: He started it and I have just tried to keep it going, now is that a class act or what? :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )........you should read more on the guy, he's a real class act alright :p

topless
06-24-2005, 12:37 PM
I took it into consideration that some are really slow, I started this thread for you to begin your assult on me! I hope I don't have to wait long, its really boring waiting for dumbass replys...........( . )( . ).......... :sleeping:
Attention W HORE!!!!! :jawdrop:

Freak
06-24-2005, 12:41 PM
Kim challanges Bob to THUNDERDOME!
Two man enter one man leave! The looser has to leave HB for ever?

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Attention W HORE!!!!! :jawdrop:
I can't take that away from you girl..........( . )( . )........... :D

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 12:50 PM
Kim challanges Bob to THUNDERDOME!
Two man enter one man leave! The looser has to leave HB for ever?
I didn't call him out, I said something about a shortbus rider and he put up this...Sponge Bob (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82810).Wouldn't you say that was a call out? Now its just a short cut for him to find me if he really needs to talk some more :crossx: .....( . )( . )........

lucky
06-24-2005, 01:24 PM
what the hell - maybe we should have a spell off !!!!! :D

Coleitis22
06-24-2005, 06:25 PM
What is up with Bob? We got into it several weeks ago and I had to shut off my PM's. I really think Bob is Rain Man and has hired a ghost writer for his PM's. Unfortunately his writer has some type of palsy of the cerebral cortex and brainstem. Like I stated before, Bob had been dropped on his head just prior to puberty and is in a fixed state of sexual transition. :argue:

dmontzsta
06-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Kim the only thing you own is a POS bronco, small ass house, whacker and a ****ed up v-drive, thats all.
Kim Hanson is a tool.

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 08:42 PM
What is up with Bob? We got into it several weeks ago and I had to shut off my PM's. I really think Bob is Rain Man and has hired a ghost writer for his PM's. Unfortunately his writer has some type of palsy of the cerebral cortex and brainstem. Like I stated before, Bob had been dropped on his head just prior to puberty and is in a fixed state of sexual transition. :argue:
He is whacked with Pming people thats for sure, Rain Man sounds about right........( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Kim the only thing you own is a POS bronco, small ass house, whacker and a ****ed up v-drive, thats all.
Kim Hanson is a tool.
My Bronco isn't a Maxima, so it's not a POS! My house is 1870 square ft.... $154,000.00 small house? Between the 2 boats, that like $ 35,000.00..Now crawl back to that shit hole you call home skin head, OWNED !
I have a tool and I know how to use it also :rolleyes: Go polish your head again, you will hit that thing you call a brain soon :idea: .......( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 08:56 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping:
Are you saying something? I can't tell.
Quit dreaming about jacking off dogs and you will wake up :notam: .......( . )( . ).......I heard you are going "PRO " :sqeyes:

dmontzsta
06-24-2005, 09:14 PM
My Bronco isn't a Maxima, so it's not a POS! My house is 1870 square ft.... $154,000.00 small house? Between the 2 boats, that like $ 35,000.00..Now crawl back to that shit hole you call home skin head, OWNED !
I have a tool and I know how to use it also :rolleyes: Go polish your head again, you will hit that thing you call a brain soon :idea: .......( . )( . )........
A Maxima does everything better than a bronco, except pull a boat.
You house is small and cheap compared to SoCal. You got ripped off on your two boats also.
Now go clean the house you big pussy, before marcy slaps you upside that big hollow head of yours.
:rollside:

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 09:33 PM
You house is small and cheap compared to SoCal. You got ripped off on your two boats also.
Now go clean the house you big pussy, before marcy slaps you upside that big hollow head of yours.
:rollside:
Don't forget your's crumple's like a empty beer can also :notam:
This isn't SoCal buddy, it's called Canada and my house isn't small...it may be cheaper than alot around here, but it's going to be payed off in 2-3 years! My boats, a HST was listed on boattrader with no engine for $ 12,000.00 USD! The V-Drive, Marlin Race Boat only a hand full left on the planet ( I have a rare boat ) Ripped off, no way!
Now go clean the house you big pussy, before marcy slaps you upside that big hollow head of yours
I don't clean the house, just yard work for me and that sucks also.......( . )( . )........I hate cutting the focking grass 2-3 times a week :cry:

jbone
06-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Are you guys serious?
Sounds like you love each other and use insults to disguise it.
Just my .02
J :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
06-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Are you guys serious?
Sounds like you love each other and use insults to disguise it.
Just my .02
J :rolleyes:
I play nice up here JBone bbbwbwwhwhhhhhaaaa, what does the j stand for..don't tell me " joke " :D ....( . )( . )............ :notam: