PDA

View Full Version : Roost Where?

Mr. H2O 'Ho
06-24-2005, 01:05 PM
What's the deal with Roostwear? Are they on the up and up, or one of those "give me your money and I'll get to you when I can" type places. No one ever answers the phone and the only address is a P.O. box.
I'm looking for the classic style Schiada decals, and they're tough to find. Has anyone used these guys or know of another place that carries them? :confused:

Miss Perfect
06-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Roostwear is a frequent poster here. He seems like good people to me! I know alot of people buy stuff from him.

JetBoatRich
06-24-2005, 01:49 PM
Wouldn't think you would have any problems with Mike :D

Mr. H2O 'Ho
06-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the posts.
No problem with Mike at all. I'm just wondering 'cause I just went through a bunch of BS with someone else and figured I'd ask around this time.

MAINEVENT
06-24-2005, 02:18 PM
What's the deal with Roostwear? Are they on the up and up, or one of those "give me your money and I'll get to you when I can" type places. No one ever answers the phone and the only address is a P.O. box.
I'm looking for the classic style Schiada decals, and they're tough to find. Has anyone used these guys or know of another place that carries them? :confused:
I ve boughten a couple things from him and a great guy to deal when i ordered he had recieved a bad batch of shirts i guess so when i washed them the logo turned into rainbow colors when i called and told him he sent me a new pair of shirts the day i called great customer service i would and will purchase from him again :D

roostwear
06-24-2005, 02:41 PM
H2O, check your PMs

Mr. H2O 'Ho
06-24-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm new to this. PM's?

roostwear
06-24-2005, 03:00 PM
Go up to "quick links" at the top of the page, then select "private messages"