PDA

View Full Version : Dear lurkers.

topless
06-24-2005, 03:21 PM
Most of the things posted on HB is just all in fun and intended to make us laugh. There are always a few in every crowd that are "different" but for the most part, we have become friends over the years and know who is kidding when they make sexual inuendos, pretending they are going to send naked pics.....etc. If you want to join us, please do. We have fun and you'll make some really good friends. Just like anywhere, you might not like everyone but do you like everyone in your life? Anyway, enough rambling we are going to have an orgy at Tom Brown's house tonight and you're welcome to join us. j/k :) :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
06-24-2005, 03:24 PM
Most of the things posted on HB is just all in fun and intended to make us laugh. There are always a few in every crowd that are "different" but for the most part, we have become friends over the years and know who is kidding when they make sexual inuendos, pretending they are going to send naked pics.....etc. If you want to join us, please do. We have fun and you'll make some really good friends. Just like anywhere, you might not like everyone but do you like everyone in your life? Anyway, enough rambling we are going to have an orgy at Tom Brown's house tonight and you're welcome to join us. j/k :) :crossx:
Hey Topless are you trying to tell me the stuff I read on the internet is not true????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :p :D

topless
06-24-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey Topless are you trying to tell me the stuff I read on the internet is not true????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :p :DYou didn't know??????? :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
06-24-2005, 03:26 PM
You didn't know??????? :cry:
I have been believing it all along. :jawdrop: :confused: ;)

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm having a hard time believing ***boat didn't crash all day.

Blown 472
06-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Hey Topless are you trying to tell me the stuff I read on the internet is not true????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :p :D
Like big hp numbers, oops shoot. :rollside: :rollside:

topless
06-24-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm having a hard time believing ***boat didn't crash all day.
Me too Tom. :cry:

Norseman
06-24-2005, 03:31 PM
But Please don't step on the Alligators!!! :cool:
They really get ornery!!!! :2purples: :eek:

Norseman
06-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Like big hp numbers, oops shoot. :rollside: :rollside:
Or all those 100mph boats on Ebay!! :eek:

topless
06-24-2005, 03:32 PM
But Please don't step on the Alligators!!! :cool:
They really get ornery!!!! :2purples: :eek:And they are in heat I think.

JackieV
06-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Finally SOMEbody that see's the point!
Very well said Topless!
By the way, I think they might think you run around topless for real! LOL

HCS
06-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by topless
There are always a few in every crowd that are "different"
Oh really now. I would have never guessed. :D

topless
06-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Very well said Topless!
By the way, I think they might think you run around topless for real! LOLLOL, Should I tell them the truth?????? Naw, they'll never believe it. So I guess when you want them to leave your house all you have to do is say Topless is coming over. :D

ROZ
06-24-2005, 03:36 PM
You mean she doesn't? Thanks for ruining it for me... :frown:

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 03:37 PM
I guess when you want them to leave your house all you have to do is say Topless is coming over. :D
If we mention that you're bringing the snake, they'll probably stay to check out the show.
Hey Top, can that snake of yours take down a pit bull? :idea:

topless
06-24-2005, 03:39 PM
If we mention that you're bringing the snake, they'll probably stay to check out the show.
Hey Top, can that snake of yours take down a pit bull? :idea:Of course. He has become a little aggressive because we bought a female for him. I don't worry though because so far the bites have not been life threatening. :crossx:

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 03:41 PM
LMAO!

moneypit
06-24-2005, 03:46 PM
I think ya'll should start your own frickin show. BTY can I get a copy of those pictures? :D

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 03:48 PM
I only reciently joined HB, right at the peak of the Frenchie thing and was not to impressed with it all but I had to remember what brought me here in the first place...........it was the quality of the people(friends I have made) that belong to this forum, long before I ever thought of joining, for the most part it just seems to be a place to take a break from being a serious adult and have a little fun.... flurting,bench racing and such.

Sweet Addiction
06-24-2005, 04:01 PM
I joined ***boat because I knew it would aid me in keeping my hole in the water running. Well for the knowledge of new ideas and parts and boats. Well I also like reading the crazy threads. :D

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Welcome, SK and DC. :cool:
I'm doing Topless from the back. :)

havasuaddicted661
06-24-2005, 04:22 PM
:mix: I have been a lurker around here for quite sometime...I love to come on here and just read a laugh this place is a great source for daily laugh or two....and it often cures my bordem......

piper
06-24-2005, 04:37 PM
:mix: I have been a lurker around here for quite sometime...I love to come on here and just read a laugh this place is a great source for daily laugh or two....and it often cures my bordem......
I agree. I always get a good laugh from this place. :D

JetBoatRich
06-24-2005, 05:18 PM
This is beautiful :D almost brings a tear to my eye ;)

Boozer
06-24-2005, 05:22 PM
You mean she doesn't? Thanks for ruining it for me... :frown:
Whoever says Topless doesn't run around Topless obviously doesn't know her. Not only does she run around topless she lights her nipples on fire so you know shes coming for you.

Rexone
06-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Look at Topless being all ambassadorish n shit. Who'd a thought bout 2 years ago when she was ahhh a little mean? I'd a lost my ass on that bet fo sure. :rollside:
:smile:

Norseman
06-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Very well said Topless!
She doesn't?????? :confused:
Another fantasy shot to hell!!!!!! :sleeping:

Norseman
06-24-2005, 05:39 PM
Of course. He has become a little aggressive because we bought a female for him. I don't worry though because so far the bites have not been life threatening. :crossx:
And you could always lock the horse in the basement!!! :idea:

ssmike
06-24-2005, 06:49 PM
for the most part it just seems to be a place to take a break from being a serious adult and have a little fun.... flurting,bench racing and such.
flurting.
Karl: You rule.

termiteguy
06-24-2005, 06:58 PM
did sonebody say orgy i wana come too :lightsabe

JetBoatRich
06-24-2005, 10:36 PM
Whoever says Topless doesn't run around Topless obviously doesn't know her. Not only does she run around topless she lights her nipples on fire so you know shes coming for you.
REALLYhttp://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/30.gif

JackieV
06-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Can't seem to read all the post on here...great! :sleeping:

Her454
06-27-2005, 09:46 AM
He has become a little aggressive :crossx:
.........people sure like to throw that word around! :)
Who'd a thought bout 2 years ago when she was ahhh a little mean? I'd a lost my ass on that bet fo sure. :rollside:
:smile:
She was never a little mean LMAO........................

meaniam
06-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Very well said Topless!
she dont! my life will never be the same. DAMN IT!!!!!!

Mrs.charitycase
06-27-2005, 09:57 AM
Orgy? Who going so far? LMAO!!!

topless
06-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Orgy? Who going so far? LMAO!!!
You missed it. It was Friday night. Next time I'll be sure to PM you with details. :D

topless
06-27-2005, 10:02 AM
She was never a little mean LMAO........................You're right, I was NEVER a little mean. I was extremely mean. :D

Mrs.charitycase
06-27-2005, 10:03 AM
You missed it. It was Friday night. Next time I'll be sure to PM you with details. :D
LMAO!! God..I am way behind.. Pics? lol

Her454
06-27-2005, 10:11 AM
You're right, I was NEVER a little mean. I was extremely mean. :D
Only to the people who count tho............... :D

Party Cat
06-27-2005, 10:18 AM
.....pretending they are going to send naked pics.....etc.
You mean that I really wasn't supposed to send Mandelon those naked pics of Her454 :confused:
Damm...I sure hope he can't ever get his PM's....

Her454
06-27-2005, 10:22 AM
You mean that I really wasn't supposed to send Mandelon those naked pics of Her454 :confused:
Are they the ones of me posing in the skunk hat on the picnic table? THOSE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PRIVATE!!!!! :lightsabe :mix:

Mrs.charitycase
06-27-2005, 10:23 AM
LOL!! You wish you had Naked pics of her...nice try.

Party Cat
06-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Are they the ones of me posing in the skunk hat on the picnic table? THOSE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PRIVATE!!!!! :lightsabe :mix:
Uhh...yeah...but only the ones with JBG in those weird positions :D :D....not the ones with you and the coke machine ...

Her454
06-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Uhh...yeah...but not the ones with you and the coke machine ...
Everyone always steals my ideas LOL. :D

Party Cat
06-27-2005, 10:31 AM
LOL!! You wish you had Naked pics of her...nice try.
What makes ya so sure that I don't....I have a pic of you on a few other peeps boats :D :D
http://www.irnoyfb.com/hb/sboat.jpg

thom
06-27-2005, 11:26 AM
So let me get this straight.. Topless doesnt go topless all of the time.. Not everything on here is true..There is no orgy on friday night
The next thing your gonna tell me is theres no Santa Claus..
This is just way to much info for my little brain.. I need to sign off and go think about this ***boat thing... I think you guys are just pulling my leg.

topless
06-27-2005, 11:39 AM
So let me get this straight.. Topless doesnt go topless all of the time.. Not everything on here is true..There is no orgy on friday night
This is just way to much info for my little brain.. I need to sign off and go think about this ***boat thing... I think you guys are just pulling my leg.
Thom......the is NO Santa Claus.....Sorry. :jawdrop: ;)

Mrs.Racer277
06-27-2005, 11:40 AM
I still don't care what you say Topless I am a believer. ;)

topless
06-27-2005, 11:46 AM
I still don't care what you say Topless I am a believer. ;)
Ever notice that Santa uses YOUR wrapping paper???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
06-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Actually he still uses my Mommy's :) :rolleyes: :)

topless
06-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Actually he still uses my Mommy's :) :rolleyes: :)
Damn thief!!!!!! :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
06-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Damn thief!!!!!! :devil:
LOL :) :)

Her454
06-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Killjoy. :D

thom
06-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Thom......the is NO Santa Claus.....Sorry. :jawdrop: ;)
well great... my life has been changed forever.. now i need to talk to the wife about the guy in the red suit that visits us every year. I always thought there was something weird about this guy.

topless
06-27-2005, 01:03 PM
well great... my life has been changed forever.. now i need to talk to the wife about the guy in the red suit that visits us every year. I always thought there was something weird about this guy.Wait!!!!! did she give him cookies????? :cry:

Boozer
06-27-2005, 01:05 PM
Wait!!!!! did she give him cookies????? :cry:
Hey mom I hope you know that while you're at work posting away I am at home sick. You are suppose to be a good mother staying at home taking care of your sick son. Where's my chicken soup!?!?!

Mrs.charitycase
06-27-2005, 01:07 PM
You've never seen Topless topless??

Mrs.charitycase
06-27-2005, 01:08 PM
What makes ya so sure that I don't....I have a pic of you on a few other peeps boats :D :D
http://www.irnoyfb.com/hb/sboat.jpg
That's all you got?...You don't even KNOW what I had to go through to get a picture taken of me on that boat.

thom
06-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Wait!!!!! did she give him cookies????? :cry:
and milk !!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
06-27-2005, 01:10 PM
well great... my life has been changed forever.. now i need to talk to the wife about the guy in the red suit that visits us every year. I always thought there was something weird about this guy.
HB ruins another marrige. :cry: :cry:

topless
06-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Hey mom I hope you know that while you're at work posting away I am at home sick. You are suppose to be a good mother staying at home taking care of your sick son. Where's my chicken soup!?!?!You know where the ibuprofin is. As far as the soup, ask your brother. He might get you some for a small price. :rolleyes:

thom
06-27-2005, 01:28 PM
Do i dare ask about the Easter Bunny?

Boozer
06-27-2005, 01:28 PM
You know where the ibuprofin is. As far as the soup, ask your brother. He might get you some for a small price. :rolleyes:
You're suppose to make me some. HOME MADE! I never said being my mother was going to be easy!

topless
06-27-2005, 01:31 PM
You're suppose to make me some. HOME MADE! I never said being my mother was going to be easy!Look what I got myself into now. :rolleyes: :squiggle: