PDA

View Full Version : L.A Deputy shot

BoatPI
06-24-2005, 04:11 PM
This is on the TV news now. Occurred in Hawaiian Gardens (shit hole).
This does not look good.........

piper
06-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Shoot, I'm at work right now. Keep the news coming.

ahhell
06-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Hawaiian Gardens....sounds so ......Tropical
Hope the cops ok and the shitbags get "leaded"

piper
06-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Hawaiian Gardens is such a sh it hole.

chub
06-24-2005, 04:21 PM
I was driving home and saw the news and police copters in the air. I knew something bad happened. Hope this guy is okay.

HOOTER SLED-
06-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Hawaiian Gardens is such a sh it hole.
Yes it is. Funny how Los Alamitos is barricaded and a real nice community right next door.

BoatPI
06-24-2005, 04:43 PM
That is the diff when u cross the line into the O.C. A video shot showed CPR being used on him as he was loaded onto a SHF copter to Harbor UCLA Med Center. Not a good sign. Aparently he was assigned to a gang enforcement detail.
Makes you think how suburban teens follow urban hip gang influenced music and dress, and this is the way of life for some of those magots.

my21advantage
06-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Hopes and prayers for the Deputy and his family...
Be Safe out there LEO

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-24-2005, 04:51 PM
gangster people wear all that loose crappy clothes crooked hat big shoes,and some kids thinks its cool......to me it looks like a kid or boy that should be getting an autograph from a basketball player at the shriners hospital,it looks ridiculous,how can anything good come from these worthless maggots

INSman
06-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh F..K !!,, One of my security guard clients usually has a few armed guards there and I didn't know of any LE officers there :mad:

jdogginla
06-24-2005, 05:25 PM
just announced that Deputy Ortiz has passed. So sad

BoatPI
06-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Shot in the head. This is sad news.

Jrocket
06-24-2005, 05:26 PM
just announced that Deputy Ortiz has passed. So sad
Thats just F'n sucks to hear.

River918
06-24-2005, 05:40 PM
....Prayers to the family............

unleashed
06-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Gauranteed there is going to be a big time crack down in Hawaiian gardens. Sorry to hear about the loss. That place is a sh*thole...I only venture there to get good carne asada and that even stresss me out..definitly not going back. I know I could kick the shit out of any of these gang bangers but you know what would happen to me.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

NOTALENT
06-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Dude...its been happening since 3:00 Its literally at the end of my street...like 3 streets over...the cops blocked off all the streets...they had swat out there...and like 6 choppers..im watching the helicopters from my window!!! horrible news...from what I heard one is dead..and 2 injured one not expected to live...the guy wont come out of his house...sad news...

C-2
06-24-2005, 07:14 PM
That is the diff when u cross the line into the O.C. A video shot showed CPR being used on him as he was loaded onto a SHF copter to Harbor UCLA Med Center. Not a good sign. Aparently he was assigned to a gang enforcement detail.
Makes you think how suburban teens follow urban hip gang influenced music and dress, and this is the way of life for some of those magots.
Hey, OC has Stanton, a close second to Hawaiian Gardens.
Interesting fact: Hawaiian Gardens is exactly one square mile in size...the same as mile square park! They pack em' in tight!
Sorry to hear the bad news, also saw the CPR and when they said a citizen "found" the deputy wounded - just knew thing would not turn out good. :(

Huckleberry
06-24-2005, 07:32 PM
My prayers go out to the fallen Deputy and his family. It always hurts when we lose one of our own. :(

NOTALENT
06-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Yes it is. Funny how Los Alamitos is barricaded and a real nice community right next door.
not anymore...we had the gates up in El Dorado estates some years ago that seperated them from us..they couldnt drive through...but they one a fight and we were forced to take them down....B.S!!!

72Hallett
06-24-2005, 08:12 PM
We were driving up the 605 watching about a dozen cops heading South on the freeway with lights and sirens. New something was up. That sucks.

RACRJEFF
06-24-2005, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=BoatPI]This is on the TV news now. Occurred in Hawaiian Gardens (shit hole).
This does not look good.........[/QUO
I was taking pictures of my 10 year old daughter in a deputies radio car,when the scc dispatcher announed the call. Then a little while later she pulled them back so sheriff's S.E.B.(swat) could roll in. Man what a thing for a 10 year old girl to hear, all the commotion from the guys trying to ack. that they are rolling and getting the locaction of wheres he down. she's only 10 but it was crystal clear. Her mom my wife as some of u know is a L.A.P.D. officer. She had to immediately call her mom at work but come to find out, mom was rollin code to the area for a containment. Man what a shake up for her. i know this is a lil off topic just thought id share cause i know theres alot of cops/fireman with kids on this board

IN2-IN2MX
06-26-2005, 12:00 AM
Poor guy. This is so sad. At least they have the suspect in custody. Rat bastard!!!
The deputy just got married a few weeks ago :cry:

ahhell
06-26-2005, 06:35 AM
Just reading about this in the paper this morning and wondering where are all the people in the streets crying for justice for a slain officer, where all the people crying "no justice, no peace" now...A cop gets shot and alls quiet, a felon gets shot and the community is outraged......180 degrees of what it should be...rant over, but still pissed
thoughts and prayers to the Family, who also lost a brother working as a prison gaurd this year

probablecause
06-26-2005, 07:07 AM
HAWAIIAN GARDENS, Calif. (AP) A 35-year-old sheriff's deputy who had gone to work early to get a jump on a street gang investigation was shot to death as he was interviewing people, authorities said.
Deputy Jerry Ortiz had just knocked on a door and was talking to a woman who lived there when he was shot point blank in the head about 3 p.m. Friday, said Undersheriff Larry Waldie.
"Someone came out either nearby or from the residence and put a bullet through his head," Waldie said.
The suspected gunman was identified as Jose Luiz Orozco, 27, who was last seen wearing a blue-and-white shirt and knee-length khaki shorts, said Deputy Steve Suzuki. Photos released by authorities showed Orozco with a shaved head and devil's horns tattooed onto his forehead. His back, arms and chest were also heavily tattooed.
Deputies sealed off streets in this blue-collar city 20 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles and searched late into the night for Orozco, who already was wanted on an outstanding warrant issued in an attempted murder case.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department asked the public's help in apprehending him, but also noted he is considered armed and dangerous.
Ortiz, who was wed about three weeks ago, is survived by his wife and two sons, ages 16 and 6. He was a 15-year veteran of the department and had been a member of its anti-gang unit for the past five years.
Waldie said Ortiz, who had recently returned from his honeymoon, had started work early Friday, which he added was not unusual for him.
Scores of sheriff's deputies who either raced to the scene of the shooting or gathered at a hospital where Ortiz was pronounced dead appeared stunned and distraught.
"He was trying to stop the senseless violence that was the senseless violence that took his life," said sheriff's Sgt. Brian Stover. "Am I angry about that? Yes."
Waldie appeared red-eyed as he spoke to reporters.
Sheriff Lee Baca, who was out of state at a convention, immediately left for Southern California. He scheduled a news conference for noon Saturday at his headquarters in Monterey Park.
In suburban Diamond Bar, where Ortiz lived with his wife and sons, people on his block appeared equally stunned.
"I think there are a lot of people out here who are saddened at the madness we call LA," said neighbor Tom Boyd.

KACHINA KEN
06-26-2005, 09:16 AM
Just curious, why is it that traffic cops are in pairs and gang unit guys are going up to apartments filled with these fuks alone, it's so ass backwards.
Godspeed to Officer Ortiz....

IN2-IN2MX
06-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Just curious, why is it that traffic cops are in pairs and gang unit guys are going up to apartments filled with these fuks alone, it's so ass backwards.
Godspeed to Officer Ortiz....
Actually he did have a partner but since he got to work early he starting his workday without his partner. They would have met up after the regular start time I guess.

Throttle
06-26-2005, 12:00 PM
This is really sad, thoughts and prayers for the family and friends.
Condolences

Wonderboy
06-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Just reading about this in the paper this morning and wondering where are all the people in the streets crying for justice for a slain officer, where all the people crying "no justice, no peace" now...A cop gets shot and alls quiet, a felon gets shot and the community is outraged......180 degrees of what it should be...rant over, but still pissed
thoughts and prayers to the Family, who also lost a brother working as a prison gaurd this year
Exactly!!

C-2
06-26-2005, 01:27 PM
You know, most cities have a good and bad area. Not that one, it's pretty much one square mile of sesspool. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

BILLY.B
06-26-2005, 02:11 PM
OK, here's what the goverment should do to stop all this BULL$HIT!!, and save us taxpayers some cash. You go out to Death valley and put up a fence big enough to house all of the gang members and guys on death row that we keep paying for and stick them inside and tell them the last one standing gets out, otherwise they will starve to death or die trying. Now the guy who shot deputy Ortiz had a rap sheet that was the size of a toliet paper roll and this A-HOLE was out on the streets probably because there was no room in the jails, this would solve the problems and make some of these DICKS think before doing something stupid. OPPPPS I said think, I should know better, there to STUPID to think. My condolences to the family. Oh I have another idea, maybe these convicts / gang members that get parolled could go live with the lawyer or judge that got them out in the first place. Bet that would change things a bit.

C-2
06-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Give Sheriff Joe carte blanche then send all these maggots to him?

Mike67rs
06-26-2005, 10:32 PM
OK, here's what the goverment should do to stop all this BULL$HIT!!, and save us taxpayers some cash. You go out to Death valley and put up a fence big enough to house all of the gang members and guys on death row that we keep paying for and stick them inside and tell them the last one standing gets out, otherwise they will starve to death or die trying. Now the guy who shot deputy Ortiz had a rap sheet that was the size of a toliet paper roll and this A-HOLE was out on the streets probably because there was no room in the jails, this would solve the problems and make some of these DICKS think before doing something stupid. OPPPPS I said think, I should know better, there to STUPID to think. My condolences to the family. Oh I have another idea, maybe these convicts / gang members that get parolled could go live with the lawyer or judge that got them out in the first place. Bet that would change things a bit.
Well said!

thesunking
06-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Jose Luis Orozco
http://media.mnginteractive.com/media/paper204/guy200.jpg
"This is barbarism. This is ignorance. This is something that doesn't fit the human dignity," Baca said, before lambasting "incompetent families that don't know what to do with their errant children."
Well said, I dig on the word errant!

unleashed
06-27-2005, 04:11 PM
When they unfolded that dudes Rap sheet it looked like Santas Christmas list. I could not believe how long it was??? Whats up with the court systems and the freaking judges.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

78Anthonyjet
06-27-2005, 04:56 PM
How about you take these bags of crap to Police Academy ranges and use them for LIVE FIRE exercises, you don't graduate untill you can kill the focker with no more than say 3 shoots. Good training and gets our monies worth out of the bastards. There should be a law, KILL A COP = DEAD PERP.