PDA

View Full Version : Frenchie goes to trial!

LaveyJet
06-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Frenchie asked Matt to recommend an attorney to defend him against a charge of bestiality. "I know a great trial lawyer," the Matt said, "but he's expensive and doesn't know how to pick a jury. I know another lawyer," he continued, "who's not a great trial lawyer, but he's cheap and really knows how to pick a jury."
Frenchie settled on the cheap attorney, but immediately had second thoughts when the key witness began his testimony. "I saw Frenchie mount this hound from behind," he said, "and when he was finished, I saw the dog turn around and lick FrenchieÂ’s pecker."
Frenchie was devastated and had all but given up hope of acquittal when a juror in overalls whispered to the fellow next to him, "You know, a good hound dog will do that."

jdogginla
06-24-2005, 04:25 PM
Brah..........let it die, geezus.

Jrocket
06-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Why?He wanted the spot light he got it.

Havasu Hangin'
06-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Why?He wanted the spot light he got it.
You know how we do it.
:cool:

LaveyJet
06-24-2005, 04:31 PM
DGYPIAW, it's just a joke, topical humor.

Dusty Times
06-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Maybe because I wasn't there
Or maybe because the guy never did anything to me
But DAMN guys. You could make the happiest man in the world suicidal.
LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdogginla
06-24-2005, 04:38 PM
All I'm saying is............ it was a joke amongst friends that egged him on, and went bad. The guy is a good guy and has always been good to fellow peeps on the boards and on the water.

HM
06-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Maybe because I wasn't there
Or maybe because the guy never did anything to me
But DAMN guys. You could make the happiest man in the world suicidal.
LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yah, and then what would his dog do? :D
Sounds like some of you need a sense of humor or it hits too close to home or some of you have a good hound dog?
For me, I see an opportunity in nearly every thread to throw in a dog joke! That is the kind of shit that just doesn't go away. :D :D :D
Yes, an attention *****'s life is very tough. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
06-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Secret PM's going out!!!!!
:sleeping:

LaveyJet
06-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Like I said, it's just a joke. Heres the original. I think it's just as funny.
A farmer asked a friend to recommend an attorney to defend him against a charge of bestiality. "I know a great trial lawyer," the fellow said, "but he's expensive and doesn't know how to pick a jury. I know another lawyer," he continued, "who's not a great trial lawyer, but he's cheap and really knows how to pick a jury."
The farmer settled on the cheap attorney, but immediately had second thoughts when the key witness, a neighbor, began his testimony. "I saw Jed mount his goat from behind," he said, "and when he was finished, I saw the goat turn around and lick Jed's pecker."
The accused farmer was devastated and had all but given up hope of acquittal when a juror in overalls whispered to the fellow next to him, "You know, a good goat will do that."

Jrocket
06-24-2005, 04:57 PM
Secret PM's going out!!!!!
:sleeping:
<<<<< Im going to leave here for awhile,and I cant say why but>>>>>>>

Jrocket
06-24-2005, 04:58 PM
<<<<< Im going to leave here for awhile,and I cant say why but>>>>>>>
<<<< Im here just checking in every day >>>>>>>>

Jrocket
06-24-2005, 04:59 PM
<<<< Im here just checking in every day >>>>>>>>
<<<<<<< Hey everyone,look Im back >>>>>>>

ROZ
06-24-2005, 05:08 PM
<<<<<<< JROcket yo a funny mofo >>>>>><<<<< ROTFLMAO >>>>>
:D
oops
<<<<< :D >>>>>>

Jrocket
06-24-2005, 05:12 PM
<<<<< Yo man I heard theres a trader amongst the group,thats Bulll crap >>>>>

Rexone
06-24-2005, 05:36 PM
I see the momentum of months of running it hard is not that easy to quell.
You know how they do it. :smile:

ROZ
06-24-2005, 05:45 PM
<<<< We do now ! >>>> :D

Jbb
06-24-2005, 05:48 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

termiteguy
06-24-2005, 07:06 PM
i agree let it die already ........but you do have to admit that was funny as all hell :boxingguy

upsman105
06-24-2005, 07:41 PM
is that the same jury michael jackson had???? :idea:

Jordy
06-24-2005, 09:16 PM
The guy is a good guy and has always been good to fellow peeps on the boards and on the water.
I strongly disagree with that statment on a bunch of different levels. :idea: :mad: :jawdrop:
As was pointed out, he wanted the spotlight and now he got it and I'm fairly sure that when the next details come out (which prompted the GHTrims to leave the boards) that more doubt will be cast on what a good guy leon is. ;)

Rexone
06-24-2005, 09:23 PM
I strongly disagree with that statment on a bunch of different levels. :idea: :mad: :jawdrop:
As was pointed out, he wanted the spotlight and now he got it and I'm fairly sure that when the next details come out (which prompted the GHTrims to leave the boards) that more doubt will be cast on what a good guy leon is. ;)
Damn I sense the continuation of doggie drama for weeks to come. :rollside:

Dawn Patrol
06-24-2005, 09:25 PM
OK Jordy,
Lets here the details...... No one is here. Everyone is at op6c.

hoolign
06-24-2005, 09:29 PM
The trimm room is closed?? :rolleyes:

MagicMtnDan
06-24-2005, 10:19 PM
How many people have you known in your lifetime? Hard to say huh? Of all those people how many have jacked off a dog? Lemme guess: none. OK, so of all the people you've known in your lifetime, how many of them told you about a guy who jacked off a dog? I'll take another guess here: none.
So of the thousands of people you've known and of the many thousands more that they've known, none of them have jacked off a dog (at least they didn't admit it).
It's safe to saythis place has given a lot more shit to people who have done far more normal things than wacking off a dog. And the guy who did it is probably the biggest attention w_hore in the history of this forum.
Bottom line: the dog "thing" will never go completely away.
http://www.shelterrescue.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Please_help_dog.jpg

BigBlockBaja
06-25-2005, 12:07 AM
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>
Umm doggy love again...

ROZ
06-25-2005, 12:16 AM
OK Jordy,
Lets here the details...... No one is here. Everyone is at op6c.
Yea, it's just a few of us hre :D

N2Lake
06-25-2005, 05:21 AM
He pretended to be a good friend only to work an angle on my friends wife. Granted it takes two to play but taking advantage of a situation is as low as it gets in my book.
If he is ever man enough to show his face his "look at me" gym going ass better be ready cause I am gonna bring it.
The plot thickens. :eek:
Put me on the secret PM list too please. :hammerhea

MagicMtnDan
06-25-2005, 05:23 AM
You are dead on Jordy, the light has been shed on Leon's game, and it is a dirty one he is playing, I caution all board members to keep an eye out and don't let this fool do what he has done to my best friends family. He pretended to be a good friend only to work an angle on my friends wife. Granted it takes two to play but taking advantage of a situation is as low as it gets in my book.
If he is ever man enough to show his face his "look at me" gym going ass better be ready cause I am gonna bring it.
And now we learn his wacking off a dog might not have been his most disgusting act.

jbtrailerjim
06-25-2005, 07:11 PM
You are dead on Jordy, the light has been shed on Leon's game, and it is a dirty one he is playing, I caution all board members to keep an eye out and don't let this fool do what he has done to my best friends family. He pretended to be a good friend only to work an angle on my friends wife. Granted it takes two to play but taking advantage of a situation is as low as it gets in my book.
Damn, if this is what happened, thats pretty f*cked up. What kind of friend screws around with his so called friends wife. That shit just ain't right. :jawdrop:

THOR
06-25-2005, 08:33 PM
So why did the GHTrims leave?

piper
06-25-2005, 08:41 PM
So why did the GHTrims leave?
That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Miss Perfect
06-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Why does this thread bark at you? Is it doing that for everyone? LMFAO

piper
06-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Why does this thread bark at you? Is it doing that for everyone? LMFAO
No...oh wait I had my speakers off.

Miss Perfect
06-25-2005, 08:45 PM
No...oh wait I had my speakers off.
Ok, please tell me that it is barking at everyone.

Miss Perfect
06-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Ok, I'm sorry. I really don't want to change the subject. But why the hell is this thread barking at me?!?!

piper
06-25-2005, 08:51 PM
Ok, I'm sorry. I really don't want to change the subject. But why the hell is this thread barking at me?!?!
your drunk

Bre
06-25-2005, 08:52 PM
your drunk
lmao :D
It's barking at me too.. someone put something in the thread to make it happen :D

Miss Perfect
06-25-2005, 08:53 PM
your drunk
Nope! not yet anyway :p

Jordy
06-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Unfortunately, Jordy and Frenchie had there tiff but we all know about theirs.
Tiff??? I tried to be cool back in February at Phat Matt's birthday party at the Red Room but leon decided to go a different route, blaming me for comments made by HH and RD, and be an asshole in person based upon comments from the internet. So be it, now he can reap the whirlwind. Personally, I don't think this could happen to a more deserving individual.
It's only escalated from there as he's shown his true colors, on the boards<<<<< look at me>>>>>, at the helm when he almost wiped out a buddy of mine and had no recolection of it, and pretty much in his relationships with his "friends" by posting fire pics in reference to a near tragedy with other board members and whatever happened with the GHTrims. And then the dog jerking incident??? Seems as though, according to a poll on the boards, that lots of people on here think that he's got some serious issues and that the dog thing wasn't funny.
Seems as though his posse has really thinned out now too... interesting... apparently people are seeing the real leon now. Funny that he's trying to play the victim over on other boards now... :jawdrop:

Havasu Hangin'
06-25-2005, 09:04 PM
...blaming me for comments made by HH and RD, and be an asshole in person based upon comments from the internet.
Hey don't bring me into this. FRENCHIE told me that "he doesn't like the way I post"...so I put him on my ignore list about a year ago. Plus, FRENCHIE jokes are too easy for me...I'll leave that up to the rookies.
BigBlockBaja- quit looping that flippin' dog...it's driving me batty!

Jordy
06-25-2005, 09:17 PM
Hey don't bring me into this. FRENCHIE told me that "he doesn't like the way I post"...so I put him on my ignore list about a year ago.
That's fine. I got credit for your oil boy comments and RD's "Are flex-off's gay?" poll. Apparently my comedy knows no bounds... :rolleyes: :)
Haven't lost any sleep over it though and am pretty content with the recent revelations that confirm my suspicions. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
06-25-2005, 09:21 PM
That's fine. I got credit for your oil boy comments and RD's "Are flex-off's gay?" poll. Apparently my comedy knows no bounds... :rolleyes: :)
Haven't lost any sleep over it though and am pretty content with the recent revelations that confirm my suspicions. ;)
Well, I met FRENCHIE at Twins, and he didn't seem to bring anything up to me. Maybe he put me on his "ignore list" for real life?
As for the oil-boy comments, that was directed at Matt. However, it was only jokes, and Matt seems to have a good sense of humor...
...after all, he hangs around FRENCHIE.
PS- I'm gonna kill that damn dog.

Jordy
06-25-2005, 09:23 PM
As for the oil-boy comments, that was directed at Matt. However, it was only jokes, and Matt seems to have a good sense of humor...
...after all, he hangs around FRENCHIE.
I know that the oil boy comments were specifically brought up and blamed on me and leon had his trunks in a wad over it, and the flex off thing. Matt is cool as can be and is welcome on my boat anytime (even without Goldie). ;)
Apparently you have to have a sense of humor to hang out with leon, or at least a dog, or a hot wife. :rolleyes:

Jordy
06-25-2005, 09:29 PM
But your still holding a grudge like he didn't pull out of you in time?
I don't know about your relationship with leon, but that cocksucker never touched me or my dog and I don't see any of that changing. ;)
As for the dog incedent, I was there along with maybe 6-7 other individuals. And it wasn't even as bad as everyone is playing it out to be.
I don't care what kind of spin you put on it, but how can jerking off a dog not be as bad as it's being played out to be??? That's just flat out fukking wrong on all kinds of levels. Then again, maybe you don't see the problem because he pulled out of you in time. ;) :idea: :D

Bre
06-25-2005, 09:32 PM
I don't know about your relationship with leon, but that cocksucker never touched me or my dog and I don't see any of that changing. ;)
I don't care what kind of spin you put on it, but how can jerking off a dog not be as bad as it's being played out to be??? That's just flat out fukking wrong on all kinds of levels. Then again, maybe you don't see the problem because he pulled out of you in time. ;) :idea: :D
Hey Jordy where is the thread talking about the dog jerking?? From the fingers of the people that were there?? I am lost on that whole part.
(sorry.. Bre's up alone.. bored LOL ) normally I would care less :wink:

KACHINA KEN
06-25-2005, 09:35 PM
I am sorry to hear all this happened but it does take two to tango. Don't get me wrong but you still haven't told us shiat about what happened. And to come on here saying Frenchie is at fault and there was always a hidden agenda? I just don't buy it. I know both parties and I actually introduced the GHtrims to the boards, they're great peeps but I'm also friends with Frenchie and he's always been a stand up guy. Unfortunately, Jordy and Frenchie had there tiff but we all know about theirs. Spill the beans on what happened before you start talkin shiat about other peeps. Cause even though your friends with Ghtrims, I remember you had no problem with Mrs.Trim all over your lap with her tits all up in your face :confused: at Ghtrims pad.
Hi Rox,
We CANT spill any beans because people of real character can't just go around spouting out stuff like that. What happened to Don and LeeLee is painfully uncomfortable for them as it is without 10000 people they don't know being aware of the minute details. It was very inappropriate behavior and thats all anyone needs to know. Boardmembers used this board to bait, lure or however you want to call it other people into very uncomfortable situations. It's happened before with these very same perps, it's sexually preadatory behavior and to be honest it freaks folks out. i want these selfish pricks outta here, I want people that have no regard for others outta here. this is supposed to be a haven for boaters and people with like interests and also a support forum for friends. The fact that some people are using this place to make hook ups is BS. Go to swingers.net or gimmeanewstd.org if you want to but leave this place for boats.

Havasu Hangin'
06-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Hey Jordy where is the thread talking about the dog jerking?? From the fingers of the people that were there?? I am lost on that whole part.
(sorry.. Bre's up alone.. bored LOL ) normally I would care less :wink:
Here (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81265) you go.

Bre
06-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Hi Rox,
We CANT spill any beans because people of real character can't just go around spouting out stuff like that. What happened to Don and LeeLee is painfully uncomfortable for them as it is without 10000 people they don't know being aware of the minute details. It was very inappropriate behavior and thats all anyone needs to know. Boardmembers used this board to bait, lure or however you want to call it other people into very uncomfortable situations. It's happened before with these very same perps, it's sexually preadatory behavior and to be honest it freaks folks out. i want these selfish pricks outta here, I want people that have no regard for others outta here. this is supposed to be a haven for boaters and people with like interests and also a support forum for friends. The fact that some people are using this place to make hook ups is BS. Go to swingers.net or gimmeanewstd.org if you want to but leave this place for boats.
Who is using this board for hook -ups? Shit looks like I need to start reading more threads over here.. i feel so lost :messedup:

Bre
06-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Thank you HH :)

Jordy
06-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Thanks HH. I did a search on frenchie and dog and came up with about 6,000 threads... :D :D :D
I kind of liked this thread too... (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81538&highlight=frenchie+dog)
It would be interesting to see how it would play out if it was a public poll. Bet less than 14 people would think it was funny. ;)

Roxysnow
06-25-2005, 09:42 PM
Hi Rox,
I completely agree! But if people "without character" are going to come on here and start pointing fingers on who to blame is wrong also. Everyone here is pointing fingers and if that is going to happen then back it up! It's only fair. Let's get back to some boating then! Fuk the drama! Put some of the pics of your new boat!

KACHINA KEN
06-25-2005, 09:46 PM
I completely agree! But if people "without character" are going to come on here and start pointing fingers on who to blame is wrong also. Everyone here is pointing fingers and if that is going to happen then bad the shiat up! It's only fair. Let's get back to some boating then! Fuk the drama! Put some of the pics of your new boat!
If you are referring to Jordy? He knows enough info to make a summation about it. Jordys a loudmouth a-wh=hole but he's a friend of mine and a pretty square shooter. He nailed this one a long time ago.

KACHINA KEN
06-25-2005, 09:47 PM
No Drama, momma. No pics either:(

Havasu Hangin'
06-25-2005, 09:47 PM
It would be interesting to see how it would play out if it was a public poll. Bet less than 14 people would think it was funny. ;)
Hey...the one thing I've learned is that you meet all kinds of people on these boards. The trick is trying to figure out who is who.
:idea:

jbtrailerjim
06-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Thanks HH. I did a search on frenchie and dog and came up with about 6,000 threads... :D :D :D
I kind of liked this thread too... (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81538&highlight=frenchie+dog)
No shit. I did a search and it took me like five minutes to weed through all the B.S. to find the original thread. on it. There is quite a few entertaining threads on it. Needless to say say I have had quite a few laughs about it over the last couple weeks. :D

Jordy
06-25-2005, 09:48 PM
If you are referring to Jordy? He knows enough info to make a summation about it. Jordys a loudmouth a-wh=hole but he's a friend of mine and a pretty square shooter. He nailed this one a long time ago.
Me, no character? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that it was a reference to the post by Heater (who incidentally agreed with me ;) ). I've got more character than I know what to do with, and you know this. :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
06-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Hey...the one thing I've learned is that you meet all kinds of people on these boards. The trick is trying to figure out who is who.
Well you gotta actually hang out with us then, and not just when your hammered at the poker run.

Jordy
06-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Needless to say say I have had quite a few laughs about it over the last couple weeks. :D
And for some reason it seems to be getting funnier. Perhaps it's the level that some people are going to for a >>>>>>LAUGH<<<<<<. :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1129gsmaga.gif

Havasu Hangin'
06-25-2005, 09:53 PM
Well you gotta actually hang out with us then, and not just when your hammered at the poker run.
Thanks, Ken....I knew I was doing something wrong! Does this mean I'll actually have to sober up, though?

Roxysnow
06-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Has nothing to do with Jordy. All I am hearing hear is that one party is at fault in this situation. But it took two parties to create the problem. Unfortunately, both parties were not on the same page.

jbtrailerjim
06-25-2005, 09:57 PM
And for some reason it seems to be getting funnier. Perhaps it's the level that some people are going to for a >>>>>>LAUGH<<<<<<. :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1129gsmaga.gif
OMG....LMFAO!!!! Thanks I needed that!

KACHINA KEN
06-25-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks, Ken....I knew I was doing something wrong! Does this mean I'll actually have to sober up, though?
No, I'll just catch up with you. It's on rare occasions such as this that I will pull up the slack.

Jordy
06-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Has nothing to do with Jordy.
See, I told ya KK. Now you owe me a beer tomorrow when you get done playing on the bottom of the lake. :D
Jordy <----just never gets tired of being right. :cool:

KACHINA KEN
06-25-2005, 10:01 PM
Has nothing to do with Jordy. All I am hearing hear is that one party is at fault in this situation. But it took two parties to create the problem. Unfortunately, both parties were not on the same page.
I cant/wont debate anymore on this, it's been a really long day for me. I know what point you are trying to make but it doesn't fly with me. What you are refusing to accept is that some people were basically dupped by some other people and had no idea of what was coming. One party had a subversive agenda and one did not so the 2 to tango thing holds zero water.

KACHINA KEN
06-25-2005, 10:02 PM
See, I told ya KK. Now you owe me a beer tomorrow when you get done playing on the bottom of the lake. :D
Jordy <----just never gets tired of being right. :cool:
I'm tired dickhead. see last thread. :umm:

jbtrailerjim
06-25-2005, 10:19 PM
Ya know.....As the bits and pieces start to fall into place now about this whole Fenchie/GHTRIMS thing. I think to myself that my intuition I had about Frenchie seem to be right on. :rolleyes:

hoolign
06-25-2005, 10:27 PM
From what I can see if any of you are friends with either of them ..probably should'nt be discssing any of it on a public forumn. Enough people say enough small things it can be pretty easy to put two and two tegether..and from what I'm seeing, things could get ugly enough between the parties involved.
Just my .02 ( and yes I know that's a Canadian .02 so it's only about an American .002 :D )

Dawn Patrol
06-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Just my .02 ( and yes I know that's a Canadian .02 so it's only about an American .002 :D )
Good Point. LOL :D

Bre
06-25-2005, 10:36 PM
So..... Frenchie tried hooking up with Mrs. GHTRIM or Mr. GHTRIM :confused: and they didn't want it.
Bre<-- still bored..and should prob. go to bed :p

Kachina26
06-25-2005, 10:58 PM
And it wasn't even as bad as everyone is playing it out to be.
So, how many strokes of a dog's ween does it take to be as bad as everyone made it out to be? 1? 2? 50? Personally I think it's 1-2 :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

THOR
06-26-2005, 07:37 AM
Well, I dont hang on here as much as I used to, but I can tell you that HH and Jordy are pretty dead on when it comes to judges of character. These veterans tend to lurk until they feel it time to jump in and when they do it usually get pretty funny/serious at the same time. Personally, I like it. I am not a really intelligent man, but from reading all this crap it sure seems like Leon and wife have had an adgenda here and now it is causing havoc for other couples. The dog thing is just icing on the cake in terms of the character of Leon and how much he really wants attention.

Jordy
06-26-2005, 08:20 PM
Well, I dont hang on here as much as I used to, but I can tell you that HH and Jordy are pretty dead on when it comes to judges of character. These veterans tend to lurk until they feel it time to jump in and when they do it usually get pretty funny/serious at the same time. Personally, I like it.
Hey, thanks for noticing. And to put me in the same category as HH??? I'm just not worthy. ;) :idea: :D

Racer277
06-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey, thanks for noticing. And to put me in the same category as HH??? I'm just not worthy. ;) :idea: :D
Oh yeah Jordy, you are up there alright.
But, don't forget your a loud mouth and an ahole too! :D
And soooo right about everything. :D
Gotta enjoy a cold dish once in a while....

Jordy
06-26-2005, 08:41 PM
Gotta enjoy a cold dish once in a while....
What, Dia can't heat it up for you every now and then??? :jawdrop: :confused: :D

Racer277
06-26-2005, 08:54 PM
What, Dia can't heat it up for you every now and then??? :jawdrop: :confused: :D
You know what dish I was talking about. :D
How bout this: She didn't understand what everyone was talking about :confused: until I turned up the volume on the laptop. The we were both busting up. :D

Jordy
06-27-2005, 05:52 AM
How bout this: She didn't understand what everyone was talking about :confused: until I turned up the volume on the laptop. The we were both busting up. :D
She's not Captain Obvious on RRL for just any reason... :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-27-2005, 06:00 AM
And to put me in the same category as HH???
Oh yeah Jordy, you are up there alright.
I have "a category" now? :confused:
What the hell does that mean? :idea:

MagicMtnDan
06-27-2005, 06:12 AM
Guess this dog didn't like getting the French-stroke (http://www.freesoundfiles.tintagel.net/Audio/02-animals/dog_growl.wav)
This dog wants to be next (http://www.freesoundfiles.tintagel.net/Audio/02-animals/dog_2.wav)
This one wants to watch (http://www.freesoundfiles.tintagel.net/Audio/02-animals/dog_puppy_1.wav)
And this one's telling the others about it (http://www.freesoundfiles.tintagel.net/Audio/02-animals/dog_puppy_2.wav)

Jbb
06-27-2005, 06:16 AM
lol..... :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-27-2005, 06:34 AM
She's not Captain Obvious on RRL for just any reason... :D :D :D
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :wink: :220v:

Jordy
06-27-2005, 06:47 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :wink: :220v:
I hope that's not a growl. It might get leon all excited... :rolleyes: :idea: :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-27-2005, 06:52 AM
I hope that's not a growl. It might get leon all excited... :rolleyes: :idea: :D
LOL :D :D
Good Morning Sunshine. :D

Jordy
06-27-2005, 07:03 AM
Good Morning Sunshine. :D
I am just one big fukking ray of sunshine aren't I??? (I have the shirt to prove it too). :D :D :D
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

Mrs.Racer277
06-27-2005, 07:04 AM
I am just one big fukking ray of sunshine aren't I??? (I have the shirt to prove it too). :D :D :D
Yeah that's you Jordy. :D

Three Days Only
06-27-2005, 07:45 AM
You guys are acting like bitches.....................Since only bitches talk shit, and thats why im gonna bust your shit.
If you like someone treat them with respect and always have the Goose ready. Theres nothing like sharing a cocktail with a buddy and knowing who your real friends are.
If you dont, forget about them, they never exsisted!! Theres no reason for shit talking and living your daily life consumed by hatred towards someone you feel is not worth your friendship. Go on with your own program and have a good time, sometimes alittle quite is all it takes to get the point across.
Jordy..............Dont be a bitch!!
By the way it sounds you might need a cocktail my Spectre Brother.

Jordy
06-27-2005, 07:48 AM
By the way it sounds like you might need a cocktail my Spectre Brother.
Whenever you're ready. Catalina ski race weekend? ;)

RP1
06-27-2005, 07:48 AM
You guys are acting like bitches.....................Since only bitches talk shit, and thats why im gonna bust your shit.
If you like someone treat them with respect and always have the Goose ready. Theres nothing like sharing a cocktail with a buddy and knowing who your real friends are.
If you dont, forget about them, they never exsisted!! Theres no reason for shit talking and living your daily life consumed by hatred towards someone you feel is not worth your friendship. Go on with your own program and have a good time, sometimes alittle quite is all it takes to get the point across.
Jordy..............Dont be a bitch!!
By the way it sounds like you might need a cocktail my Spectre Brother.
Well said..

Three Days Only
06-27-2005, 07:51 AM
Whenever you're ready. Catalina ski race weekend? ;)
Im not sure if im bringing the boat back from Havi or not, but I will be in Long Beach Friday night thru Saturday for sure. Which reminds me I need to call down and get a slip, just in case. I might check with Andy and see what he's got going on. His 30' was a good time out in the salt.
Jeff

Havasu Hangin'
06-27-2005, 07:53 AM
So I'm in the "little bitch" category? :jawdrop:

Three Days Only
06-27-2005, 08:05 AM
So I'm in the "little bitch" category? :jawdrop:
Not yet, but it looks like your working on it!!!
Where were you this weekend, hiding out down on parker with the gay allstars. Did you see RD's dick? :wink:

Havasu Hangin'
06-27-2005, 08:22 AM
Not yet, but it looks like your working on it!!!
Where were you this weekend, hiding out down on parker with the gay allstars. Did you see RD's dick? :wink:
HH Row hangs on no nutsacks! One thing we all have in common is that we really hate Parker.
Ole HH was at home last weekend...I had to change the air in my tires.

Three Days Only
06-27-2005, 03:11 PM
HH Row hangs on no nutsacks! One thing we all have in common is that we really hate Parker.
Ole HH was at home last weekend...I had to change the air in my tires.
LOSER!!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
06-27-2005, 03:21 PM
LOSER!!!!!!
There are no losers in HH Row...just a bunch of lean, mean, drinking machines.
"D" Row must stand for the grade you got in P.E.?
:notam:

Nord
06-27-2005, 03:34 PM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

ROZ
06-27-2005, 03:38 PM
You guys are acting like bitches.....................Since only bitches talk shit,
I read a lot of that in C and T ... Then again, you guys to drink a lot of goose... :hammer2: :D

ROZ
06-27-2005, 03:40 PM
That's funny :D

Three Days Only
06-27-2005, 04:02 PM
There are no losers in HH Row...just a bunch of lean, mean, drinking machines.
Penis Education................It was more like a "F"
I'm more intrested in Vagina Education.

Three Days Only
06-27-2005, 04:03 PM
I read a lot of that in C and T ... Then again, you guys to drink a lot of goose... :hammer2: :D
There's a big difference, where just ****ing around!! Drunk, Sober, Stoned, High, its all good in C&T

Jrocket
06-27-2005, 04:08 PM
You aint bustin nothing but bravos,shut your pie hole.
Sorry I didnt call ya sat morning.I had to babysit Orange Picker,he was needing some driving lessons on his 210.