PDA

View Full Version : Any OLD Timers?

EXTREMEBOATS
06-24-2005, 06:19 PM
I am looking for information about safety rules, equipment, changes to these things, and the people who helped. If anyone has any rule books from any drag boat association from 1956 or later I would love to speak with you. If you were involved in any way I'd like to ask you some questions. THANKS!! :D
Kristina

Norseman
06-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Kristina;
Calling us all "Old Timers", might not be the best way to get people to talk. You've got to finesse this kind of stuff out of this group. :(
I don't know of too many people on here that will admit to being an Old Timer. Well except maybe me, but I have trouble with telling time, and I'm just OLD.
Sorry I can't help you with any stories, seems my misspent youth was spent with misspent on things other than boats. :idea: ...... :sqeyes:

EXTREMEBOATS
06-24-2005, 09:19 PM
:smile: Mr. Norseman
You are quite correct, my apologies. Are there any "distinguished", "vintage", "wise", "youthful" guys out here that can help me? :smile:
Kristina

Norseman
06-25-2005, 05:17 AM
:smile: Mr. Norseman
You are quite correct, my apologies. Are there any "distinguished", "vintage", "wise", "youthful" guys out here that can help me? :smile:
Kristina
Ya what she said!!!!!! :D :D

v-drive
06-25-2005, 07:08 AM
I know of a man in Redding California that might be able to help you.
The problem being I don't know how to get ahold of him other than you might send a letter to him via general delivery. His name is Mike Shannon.
He did it all :D v-drive

EXTREMEBOATS
06-25-2005, 12:37 PM
:D Thanks! V-Drive I'll check into it.
Kristina