PDA

View Full Version : Team Mullet Regathering Strength?

Sangerboy
06-25-2005, 07:25 AM
Boy with Flyte, TBag, Smalls, Bung, Eddie, Her454, Roland, Sui and others all posting recently it seems like old times :D Is Team Mullet Racing gathering strength for a comeback?

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-25-2005, 09:03 AM
Boy with Flyte, TBag, Smalls, Bung, Eddie, Her454, Roland, Sui and others all posting recently it seems like old times :D Is Team Mullet Racing gathering strength for a comeback?
strength is in number....
:D

FLYTE RISK
06-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Boy with Flyte, TBag, Smalls, Bung, Eddie, Her454, Roland, Sui and others all posting recently it seems like old times :D Is Team Mullet Racing gathering strength for a comeback? Sangerboy the only afffiliation I have with the mullett's would be on the beach tippin the cold ones back!!! LOL :)

Sangerboy
06-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Sangerboy the only afffiliation I have with the mullett's would be on the beach tippin the cold ones back!!! LOL :)
LOL, well you know how it is Dave, all you Norcal's look the same to us :rolleyes: Glad to hear your boat is running strong, wish I could have made it to see it. I'll be offline for a bit, just about ready to leave for a week at Lake Powell. With the water down so much I hope to do some exploring and look for previous campsites over the last 30+ yrs. May even be able to find our original one from 1973 just past Gunsight :smile: :cool:

Her454
06-27-2005, 07:42 AM
LOL, well you know how it is Dave, all you Norcal's look the same to us :rolleyes:
Oh GOD, Im dooooomed. :2purples: , thanks Sangerboy.... ;)