PDA

View Full Version : 25 Outlaw for sale

P P R
06-25-2005, 08:41 AM
This boat is a perfact 10 inside and out. Procharged 502 with custom heads, lightning headers,and a Kieth Eickert oiling system. It runs mid 80's on 5psi and 90 on 7psi. With 68 total hrs this boat is better then new. (62,000 obo ) Payments would be around $440 a month call Tim 503-793-2164 .http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2576DSCF0058.JPG

HP350SC
06-25-2005, 10:11 AM
I have been in this boat at 80+mph, in chop that made my Stoker run and hide. Boat is tight and solid, and really is better than new. I will agree condition is a solid 10. Anyone looking at a new Baja needs to check this boat out!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1231DSC00165.jpg
Hey there's Rock-it Man putting in a cameo appearance in the background :D

P P R
06-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Bring the trades

hotlavey
06-27-2005, 11:53 AM
This boat is a perfact 10 inside and out. Procharged 502 with custom heads, lightning headers,and a Kieth Eickert oiling system. It runs mid 80's on 5psi and 90 on 7psi. With 68 total hrs this boat is better then new. (62,000 obo ) Payments would be around $440 a month call Tim 503-793-2164 .http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2576DSCF0058.JPG
No External steering??

P P R
06-27-2005, 01:09 PM
That would make it 63,500,but if you would like we can do it. No really it should have it! I would do that next if i where going to keep this boat. I really like every thing about this boat ,but a new Skater is next.

P P R
06-29-2005, 11:56 AM
I'll post more pic's !

P P R
06-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Bump

DAVEO
06-30-2005, 03:23 PM
I'll post more pic's !
waiting. :sleeping:

Sane Asylum
06-30-2005, 03:35 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P P R
06-30-2005, 05:47 PM
OK OK OK ,Its a big weekend . I"ll see what i can do about so more pics.

P P R
07-05-2005, 09:07 PM
More pics!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2576DSCF0012.JPGhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2576DSCF0056http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2576DSCF0058

P P R
07-05-2005, 09:09 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2576DSCF0012-thumb.JPG

P P R
07-05-2005, 09:10 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2576DSCF0012.JPG

P P R
07-05-2005, 09:11 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2576DSCF0056.JPG

P P R
07-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Damn I suck at posting picshttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2576DSCF0058.JPG

P P R
07-05-2005, 09:14 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2576DSCF0058.JPG

DAVEO
07-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Very clean boat. Good luck as if you need it.

P P R
07-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Trades??????????????? Whatcha got?

JetBoatRich
07-08-2005, 03:52 AM
NIce Boat
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2576DSCF0012.JPG

JetBoatRich
07-08-2005, 03:55 AM
Couple More
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2576DSCF0056.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2576DSCF0058.JPG

P P R
07-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the help on those pics!

P P R
07-19-2005, 05:44 AM
??????

Freak
07-19-2005, 06:02 AM
What year?

P P R
07-19-2005, 01:57 PM
It's a 2000

JetBoatRich
07-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the help on those pics!
No problem, good looking boat :idea:

Trigger
07-20-2005, 05:48 AM
Nice boat. Just a little over priced. Here in the east that boat can be bought for less than $50k easily. Still a nice boat, not saying otherwise, but might want to think about the price though.

P P R
07-20-2005, 05:56 AM
Hey Thanks for the info! And that would be bone stock. Nada book on this boat is 58,500,but thanks anyway.

Trigger
07-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Hey Thanks for the info! And that would be bone stock. Nada book on this boat is 58,500,but thanks anyway.
Yeah a stock 2000 25 Outlaw loaded with everything and then some with a 500HP EFI. And he was able to only get $42k (and that was a year and a half ago). It was like off the showroom. NADA was much higher than what he got, but if you think that is what you will get for it then good luck. Market is not in your favor and as most people know a non stock motor is something that has a limited number of people with interest in. Many people don't want the risk or are uncertain of the reliability of it.

P P R
07-20-2005, 09:26 AM
Hey ,Thanks for the heads up. Are you sure you mean they favor stock. Or do you mean they cant afford non stock! If you would like to make an offer let me know. Thats a great price on the other boat. Just add 20k for the motor up grades and your their. 70 hrs fresh water only stored in heated garge and a trailer thats just as nice.

Trigger
07-20-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey ,Thanks for the heads up. Are you sure you mean they favor stock. Or do you mean they cant afford non stock! If you would like to make an offer let me know. Thats a great price on the other boat. Just add 20k for the motor up grades and your their. 70 hrs fresh water only stored in heated garge and a trailer thats just as nice.
It is a smaller market for the non-stock motors. For both reasons, price and reliablitly. If you think you can get the money out of what you put into the motors, then you are dreaming. Unfortunately, that does not happen (whether it be boats, cars or bikes). It looks like a great boat and it would make someone very happy. I was just trying to let you know that I think you are starting to high. But if you are not in a hurry to sell go for it. There are suckers out there. Just as a comparision, I bought a new 2002 29 Outlaw SST loaded with Twin 496's and Performance Tri-axle trailer for $82k. Go figure.
And no I was not inquiring to purchase, I will just have to slum it a little longer with my 2002 Cigarette TopGun with 575sci's. :D

Tunnel Vision
07-20-2005, 11:40 AM
It is a smaller market for the non-stock motors. For both reasons, price and reliablitly. If you think you can get the money out of what you put into the motors, then you are dreaming. Unfortunately, that does not happen (whether it be boats, cars or bikes). It looks like a great boat and it would make someone very happy. I was just trying to let you know that I think you are starting to high. But if you are not in a hurry to sell go for it. There are suckers out there. Just as a comparision, I bought a new 2002 29 Outlaw SST loaded with Twin 496's and Performance Tri-axle trailer for $82k. Go figure.
And no I was not inquiring to purchase, I will just have to slum it a little longer with my 2002 Cigarette TopGun with 575sci's. :D
Wow! this is getting good! Go get-um Timmy :boxingguy :argue:
They'd both be faster and live longer anyway with Wackers! :rollside: :p
PPR what time will you guys be up by gov island saturday?
TV aka Lurker

Sane Asylum
07-20-2005, 02:20 PM
If the guy wants to price his boat @ $100K why it it all at once your business? As a boater on this board, he feels as though his price is fair. You don't need to agree with his price. I'm sure he wasn't looking for your critique or you chasing off potential buyers by calling them "suckers". One of those potential buyers may be in the market for exactly the package he's offering.
If he doesn't sell at that price, he may lower it........Once again, that would be his decision.
Who knows, the guy that sold you that Cig may have said, "so long Sucka" when you drove it away......
Now, everybody get the popcorn....

Lightning
07-20-2005, 04:11 PM
If the guy wants to price his boat @ $100K why it it all at once your business? As a boater on this board, he feels as though his price is fair. You don't need to agree with his price. I'm sure he wasn't looking for your critique or you chasing off potential buyers by calling them "suckers". One of those potential buyers may be in the market for exactly the package he's offering.
If he doesn't sell at that price, he may lower it........Once again, that would be his decision.
Who knows, the guy that sold you that Cig may have said, "so long Sucka" when you drove it away......
Exactly, why do gotta' go put salt in his Tang. By the way, does anyone want some....
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/49105main_popcorn.jpg

Freak
07-20-2005, 04:29 PM
I sold the old boat so I'm looking and I commend the owner for taking criticism so well. This is a public forum so everyone can voice opinions. That's a nice boat for what it is. Set up well only lacking external steering. I'd make an offer :idea: based on what I felt the boat is worth if it was not so far away. Why is all the good shit always so far away???
And how did you get 58,500 NADA? Don't take it the wrong way. I'm just wondering what options you added.

P P R
07-20-2005, 05:37 PM
You know I would like to say a lot of things. Its a nice boat I often wonder why things are priced so high myself. That NADA price includes trailer.

Trigger
07-21-2005, 05:22 AM
If you read my posts I was not trying to put his boat down. Strictly letting him know that if he needed to sell it quickly so to speak that he might want to lower the price to "market value" not NADA value. They can be big differences (particularly as the summer season gets further along). I think his boat looks great and I am sure it runs incredible, but the reality is what it is. I was just trying to help him out with some specific info. He can price it however he wants, I am not faulting him for that. If he can get it, than more power to him. And no I am sure they were not saying so long sucka as I drove away. Could still sell it for what I paid for it and those are from actual offers made to me (not what I think it is worth).

P P R
07-21-2005, 05:44 AM
Thats just the thing,its not a must sale. If some one wants the best deal on the market keep looking! If they are looking for the best and only the best give me a call.

Sane Asylum
07-21-2005, 07:39 AM
If you read my posts I was not trying to put his boat down. Strictly letting him know that if he needed to sell it quickly so to speak that he might want to lower the price to "market value" not NADA value. They can be big differences (particularly as the summer season gets further along). I think his boat looks great and I am sure it runs incredible, but the reality is what it is. I was just trying to help him out with some specific info. He can price it however he wants, I am not faulting him for that. If he can get it, than more power to him. And no I am sure they were not saying so long sucka as I drove away. Could still sell it for what I paid for it and those are from actual offers made to me (not what I think it is worth).
I did read your posts.........It sounded like you were putting him and his boat down......If a potential buyer reads your comments, it would probably influence what PPR is trying to get for the boat.
I personally think it's a decent deal given the motor package. Depends on what you're looking for.
As far as your boat goes, wasn't trying to put it or you down but it obviously got your attention as did your post with a potential buyer for PPR.....

Trigger
07-21-2005, 09:01 AM
I did read your posts.........It sounded like you were putting him and his boat down......If a potential buyer reads your comments, it would probably influence what PPR is trying to get for the boat.
I personally think it's a decent deal given the motor package. Depends on what you're looking for.
As far as your boat goes, wasn't trying to put it or you down but it obviously got your attention as did your post with a potential buyer for PPR.....
I understand your point. I was only talking price. Not his boat. I also said here on the east coast his boat would not get nearly that. So I was only saying if someone wanted to they could get a boat much like his for far less. No dig. Just stating facts. I hope he gets the price he wants.
As a side note, if you were a potential buyer and were looking for a boat much like this and you found out you could save a bunch of money by looking elsewhere, don't you think that you would appreciate it that it was brought to your attention? I am a boater and I would want to know it if I was looking.

P P R
07-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Since your doing favors spend some time on other threads . You might find some over priced shit on the east coast too. Thanks again for your in put! When i buy my next boat ill be sure to get ahold of you. That way you can like me know just how much i should pay for it.

P P R
07-21-2005, 11:14 AM
This is what a potential buyer should know. A new 25 outlaw with a 496ho list for 86,085 thats new. This boat is a 10 in side and out for 62,000 obo with a ton of up grades. And that new price comes for an east coast dealers web site.

Trigger
07-21-2005, 12:28 PM
This is what a potential buyer should know. A new 25 outlaw with a 496ho list for 86,085 thats new. This boat is a 10 in side and out for 62,000 obo with a ton of up grades. And that new price comes for an east coast dealers web site.
Yeah and my 29 Outlaw listed at over $116,000. I paid $82k with trailer. That is a 30% discount. That makes a new 25 Outlaw about $60k with WARRANTY. That is about right. Put $10k in upgrades (after warranty runs out) and you have a new boat that smokes for $70k and 5 years newer. HHmmm.... Don't get hostile with me for just puting numbers out that you brought up.

Trigger
07-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Since your doing favors spend some time on other threads . You might find some over priced shit on the east coast too. Thanks again for your in put! When i buy my next boat ill be sure to get ahold of you. That way you can like me know just how much i should pay for it.
I would be glad to help you. I am here for you. :D

Sane Asylum
07-21-2005, 12:41 PM
I understand your point. I was only talking price. Not his boat. I also said here on the east coast his boat would not get nearly that. So I was only saying if someone wanted to they could get a boat much like his for far less. No dig. Just stating facts. I hope he gets the price he wants.
As a side note, if you were a potential buyer and were looking for a boat much like this and you found out you could save a bunch of money by looking elsewhere, don't you think that you would appreciate it that it was brought to your attention? I am a boater and I would want to know it if I was looking.
I'm trying not to present a buyer/seller argument. A seller doesn't have many options on this board when someone else begins to offer opinions that may influence the sale (negatively). A buyer always has the options to "not buy" and can move on.
I've sold a couple of things on these boards and have enjoyed the process. I've been supported by those fellow boaters that share my interests...I'm only challenging you to do the same.....

Tunnel Vision
07-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Trigger,
I’ve known PPR now for sometime and seen the boat many times, it’s a perfect 10! I also can and will vouch for the cosmetic condition of this boat, its clean even if it does have a car motor in it. I can not comment on the motor because I don’t know what the mushroom doodads and bumpy stick thingy is for. :p
I have been around high performance boats all my life, with that being said, I have worked on some “used” boats from the east coast and quite frankly most have been trashed, low hours but trashed. I’m NOT saying ALL east coast boats but a few…You folks have some nasty water out there that reminds me of caustic acid! :eek:
You have to remember we live in Oregon and our summers are very short, because Mother Nature is looking for more damn rain to throw at us. Our water is fresher than most states because it’s freaking pure rain water!
Our boats spend most of their time in the garage and don’t accumulate the hours and wear and tear that the East Coast and southern West Coast boats do. Did you by chance see how many hours were on PPR’s boat, that’s only 14 hours a year!
Your comment to perspective buyers is like you telling one of us “ You know you could have done better with that wife you married” WTF! :mad:
Now you do know what’s going to happen here on the boards when you go to Spam something don’t you…. Come on we’ll all back ya…. :hammerhea
Now go play nice….. :crossx:
TV

Sane Asylum
07-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Trigger,
I’ve known PPR now for sometime and seen the boat many times, it’s a perfect 10! I also can and will vouch for the cosmetic condition of this boat, its clean even if it does have a car motor in it. I can not comment on the motor because I don’t know what the mushroom doodads and bumpy stick thingy is for. :p
I have been around high performance boats all my life, with that being said, I have worked on some “used” boats from the east coast and quite frankly most have been trashed, low hours but trashed. I’m NOT saying ALL east coast boats but a few…You folks have some nasty water out there that reminds me of caustic acid! :eek:
You have to remember we live in Oregon and our summers are very short, because Mother Nature is looking for more damn rain to throw at us. Our water is fresher than most states because it’s freaking pure rain water!
Our boats spend most of their time in the garage and don’t accumulate the hours and wear and tear that the East Coast and southern West Coast boats do. Did you by chance see how many hours were on PPR’s boat, that’s only 14 hours a year!
Your comment to perspective buyers is like you telling one of us “ You know you could have done better with that wife you married” WTF! :mad:
Now you do know what’s going to happen here on the boards when you go to Spam something don’t you…. Come on we’ll all back ya…. :hammerhea
TV
Now I was trying nicely to tell him to get focked and there you go.......

Tunnel Vision
07-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Now I was trying nicely to tell him to get focked and there you go.......
Have you ever noticed how high and mighty some dick head or Mr. Dick head in this case can be sitting at a keyboard :eat:
You do have to admit this guy knows his shit though, no one I have ever heard of has ever had any problems with stock 575's ,800's or 1075s and most fishermen here in Oregon run two or three of them just because there bone stock! :confused:
I'm thinking we should have a good look at his wife or girl friend and his boat and tell him all what we think? :D
I mean lets face it most of us have one these two items and are Very qualified to comment and suggest their worth and value.
I know who I'm getting in touch with when I want to sell my boat.... "Triggeradvice.com" Where everything you need to know about anything is here.
PPR' you dumb assh what were you thinking about without asking "Triggeradvice.com" first! :hammer2:
Just my un-biased opinion
TV

Wild Horses
07-21-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm thinking we should have a good look at his wife or girl friend and his boat and tell him all what we think? :D
TV
After taking a good look at his boat I have to say it is very nice. :D :D :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821trigger4.jpg
And his women have been very nice also. :idea: :idea:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2051Czub6.jpg
Clint

P P R
07-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Those #'s you are putting out there, 30% off list = dealer cost. I do know a guy who reps for a large boat comp. If you can get me a new Skater a dealer cost (30% off list) hook me.

Sane Asylum
07-21-2005, 08:04 PM
And his women have been very nice also.
Are you talking the cow in front or back............The one standing on the swim platform in back is going to break it.......... :hammer2: :supp:
Just checking Country............Thanks for coming to Triggers rescue.... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Trigger
07-22-2005, 04:51 AM
Those #'s you are putting out there, 30% off list = dealer cost. I do know a guy who reps for a large boat comp. If you can get me a new Skater a dealer cost (30% off list) hook me.
Comparing a Baja to a Skater is laughable. The demand for a Skater is great and is Custom made. They can bring top dollar. Baja's here are very common so the price is marked accordingly. If I could find someone to mark it down that much on Skater I would buy it too. I don't know why you think I am trashing your boat. I am not. I owned 2 new ones and loved them. I only made a comment on the price. Ask what you will for it. I don't care, I am not buying it. And if you want another Baja I can give you the dealer I worked with. Those are the numbers. Just becasue you have a ton of money tied into it don't think then next person is going to come along and bail you out.

Trigger
07-22-2005, 05:00 AM
Trigger,
TV
Well I live in upstate NY and the water here I have not experienced any acid problems???????? Mine sits in a garage as well. I live on a lake and I too prefer it out of the weather and water. I know what his boat looks like (probably much like mine do) because he is anal about it. That is great. That will let him get top buck for it, but I was only stating my opinion. So you can shut the @#$% up now. Go play in your beautiful rain water.

Trigger
07-22-2005, 05:21 AM
After taking a good look at his boat I have to say it is very nice. :D :D :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821trigger4.jpg
And his women have been very nice also. :idea: :idea:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2051Czub6.jpg
Clint
Thank you Clint. I don't know why they have to such d!cks. It is what it is. They must just have Cabin fever since they get so much rain so their water is so clean etc.... I am sure it is beautiful, but what a joke. I will attach a few pics of my current girlfriend. They can pic apart my pics. It does not bother me. I know what I have. I have more than others, but much less than many others. I can accept that. Thanks again for your nice comments.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2051samlake.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2051Drinking_water.jpg

Trigger
07-22-2005, 05:28 AM
:)
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2051eating_cherry.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2051races.jpg
Tunnel Vision,
my piece of Sh!t boat. (by the way the current "stock" blower motors by Merc are 600, 850, and 1075's) You seem to have some mixed up. You seem to be very knowledgeable. Have a nice day
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2051At_Marina2.JPG

Freak
07-22-2005, 05:33 AM
I dont know what all the hoopla is about. Any person on this forum is a some kinda boater so they are going to haggle on price. So what is the difference online or in person? Acid water? :idea: Not where I live and boat rivers and lakes. You have a nice boat to trigger. I was born upstate NY. Onondaga to be exact.

Trigger
07-22-2005, 05:41 AM
I dont know what all the hoopla is about. Any person on this forum is a some kinda boater so they are going to haggle on price. So what is the difference online or in person?
I agree. I was not trying to put down his boat at all. Just my opinion on the price. They started in with rude comments and now even started in on the girlfriend thingy. That is fine with me I have thick skin. If I didn't want people to see the pics or worry about saying bad things I would not of put them up. If PPR was worried about comments about his boat, he should not have put them in public forum. He should have listed it on Boattrader or something where comments are not seen. I do wish him the best in selling it.
And Tunnel,
Samantha says thank you! :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2051Sams_a_blonde.jpg

Trigger
07-22-2005, 05:43 AM
I dont know what all the hoopla is about. Any person on this forum is a some kinda boater so they are going to haggle on price. So what is the difference online or in person? Acid water? :idea: Not where I live and boat rivers and lakes. You have a nice boat to trigger. I was born upstate NY. Onondaga to be exact.
Thank you Freak. So you boated the Great lakes? St. Lawrence Seaway? I live in Central NY (Adirondacks). Do you still live out here or ever come out? If so let me know.
Chris

Freak
07-22-2005, 05:49 AM
Thank you Freak. So you boated the Great lakes? St. Lawrence Seaway? I live in Central NY (Adirondacks). Do you still live out here or ever come out? If so let me know.
Chris
Nope I live a couple of states below you for most of my life. Bummer cause I'd love to get a ride on that ciggie. Oh and where were these pics of your girl when that east coast west coast girl thread was running. Very nice :)

Wild Horses
07-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Are you talking the cow in front or back............The one standing on the swim platform in back is going to break it.......... :hammer2: :supp:
Just checking Country............Thanks for coming to Triggers rescue.... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
For acting like your bored with all of this with all of your ZZZZZ's, you sure want to jump right in the middle of everything and show your class.
Also checked all of your boat pictures and such out, guess your not to proud of them, there are not any.
Clint

Trigger
07-22-2005, 06:07 AM
For acting like your bored with all of this with all of your ZZZZZ's, you sure want to jump right in the middle of everything and show your class.
Also checked all of your boat pictures and such out, guess your not to proud of them, there are not any.
Clint
:D :D :D
Clint,
I like your avatar!!
But I am surprised they haven't made fun of her too. I know I wouldn't. :D

Trigger
07-22-2005, 06:14 AM
Nope I live a couple of states below you for most of my life. Bummer cause I'd love to get a ride on that ciggie. Oh and where were these pics of your girl when that east coast west coast girl thread was running. Very nice :)
If you are ever in the area, let me know. I can show you around my "Acid" Lake. I didn't post those pics because she is shy and I was not sure if she would have been ok with it. She would be ok with those now. :D

P P R
07-22-2005, 07:49 AM
The facts: Trigger says ,He buys Baja's on the east coast for 30% off list. List 86,035 would =60,224.50! He says add 10,000 to that 496ho and you have the same or = motor with warranty. And iam sure shipping would be free too. I really think its safe to say it would take about 25,000 to up grade that motor and drive. Which comes to 85224.50, if you can buy like Trigger.
I dont have a problem with people haggling. I do have a problem with people talking shit.

Freak
07-22-2005, 07:55 AM
Ok
Is that swim step aftermarket?

Trigger
07-22-2005, 08:01 AM
The facts: Trigger says ,He buys Baja's on the east coast for 30% off list. List 86,035 would =60,224.50! He says add 10,000 to that 496ho and you have the same or = motor with warranty. And iam sure shipping would be free too. I really think its safe to say it would take about 25,000 to up grade that motor and drive. Which comes to 85224.50, if you can buy like Trigger.
I dont have a problem with people haggling. I do have a problem with people talking shit.
Anybody really aware of real prices knows I am not talking shit. Obviously reading is tough for you, so let me repeat myself. I said AFTER warranty runs out do the motor. Intelligence at its greatest. A person can have a warranty for the first year PLUS be 5 years newer. Yes $10k will do ALOT for a motor, but it is new technology, plus closed cooling system, plus the boat will already have full Hydraulic steering. Does yours? oh yeah , that is negative. The drive will be a Bravo XR which is better than what yours came with so no need to go crazy with the drive right away. No, shipping west would not be free. Called a road trip. I had no problem flying to Florida and sea trial the boat. Then Drove down a few weeks later and picked it up. Exciting if you ask me to pick up a new toy. Man this is too easy. Are you sure you want to keep playing?

Trigger
07-22-2005, 08:08 AM
I just reread this again. $25,000 to upgrade the motor and drive!!!?? Man I would hate to see what you are paying for sparkplugs out there!! $100 a piece???!!! For $25,000 you can buy a complete drop in motor with more horsies than what you got and then turn around and sell the 496 and pocket it. Inflation must be way ahead of us out there!!

Trigger
07-22-2005, 08:11 AM
Ok
Is that swim step aftermarket?
Not to answer for him, but the 25 had 2 different swim platfoms. The one on his (he could have put that one on afterwards) and a Fiberglass one. The one on his is by far the nicer of them.

P P R
07-22-2005, 09:06 AM
A 496ho comes with a bravo one,and hydraulic steering would be an add .And yes my boat needs it to be safe. WPM steering would run 1,500 + install.

Sane Asylum
07-22-2005, 09:44 AM
Clint
Hang on there Country......
I'm only bored with you.......My only intent when I commented in this thread was to point out that it's hard enough to sell something without someone potentially influencing that sale, especially to a buyer who is in the research phase. Read my posts, they didn't say anything about Triggers boat and women. I was only having a little fun after the one post made it to this thread. Keep in mind this is an internet forum.......Not a team meeting.
I don't need to show you my beautiful wife and family or my boat as far as that goes, however, here's a link to my boat (may have to cut and paste as I can't use the insert feature right now)
http://www.sunsationboats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6&page=8&pp=10
Scroll down until you see the white 02' Dominator (orange stripe with grey orange graphics on back, white fairing) on a trailer. I've got a blue bandana on.........
TRIGGER........
As far as your boat and women..........Well, you know. They're both damn hot!!
PPR........good luck selling
Country..........Try not to be so Country......
I'm OUT.......

Trigger
07-22-2005, 10:19 AM
A 496ho comes with a bravo one,and hydraulic steering would be an add .And yes my boat needs it to be safe. WPM steering would run 1,500 + install.
Well see this shows some ignorance. A bravo XZ or XR is still a bravo one. The 496ho will be one of those. The XR has straight cut gears to handle more power. Those are rated and come on mercs motors up the 600SC's. As far as the hydraulic steering, 99% of all the Outlaws that I have been around came with it. Heck, my new 1999 BAJA 272 Boss with a 502 came with it. So if yours didn't then I am sorry to hear that. Was it a somewhat stripped boat? The prices I was giving you were those things already on it. Wow it is sounding worse and worse for you. I would be thinking twice about buying something now from a man with your extensive knowledge on these things. I am far from an expert about this stuff, but I know enough to tell when I know more than someone else.

Wild Horses
07-22-2005, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=Sane Asylum]
Scroll down until you see the white 02' Dominator (orange stripe with grey orange graphics on back, white fairing) on a trailer. I've got a blue bandana on.........
Country..........Try not to be so Country......
QUOTE]
Very nice looking ride.
To me country means a 32 mile ride to work takes 25 minutes. My daughter used to live in Goodyear, very nice area but the traffic heading to Phoenix is awful. (she now lives in Scotsdale, shorter ride but more traffic)
Clint

Trigger
07-22-2005, 12:21 PM
TRIGGER........
As far as your boat and women..........Well, you know. They're both damn hot!!
Thank you.

P P R
07-22-2005, 05:44 PM
So can you post the name and phone number of the dealer who sales Baja at dealer cost ,30% under list?

Trigger
07-26-2005, 04:51 AM
So can you post the name and phone number of the dealer who sales Baja at dealer cost ,30% under list?
RC Congels. Just North of Syracuse. I don't know what their policy is of percentage off list price, but all I can tell you is the prices I paid.