PDA

View Full Version : i wanna big ****in rooster

git r
06-25-2005, 07:07 PM
i've heard rooster ripper and all this other shit about wedges for the jet. im thinkin like a four degree angle. whats a good and cost effect wedge.

Kachina26
06-25-2005, 07:11 PM
How about this?
http://www.milana.ca/photos/db/2/Santa-claus-parade-rooster.jpg
Sorry, I couldn't resist. Someone with a brain will be in to help you shortly :D

steelcomp
06-25-2005, 07:43 PM
How about this?
Sorry, I couldn't resist. Someone with a brain will be in to help you shortly :D
That's about as useful as the rooster he's looking for. :D

Kachina26
06-25-2005, 07:45 PM
That's about as useful as the rooster he's looking for. :D
You can't knock over lake lice with the rooster I posted.........

DeputyDawg
06-25-2005, 08:58 PM
I have an old rooster booster that is eight degrees up I think. It will shoot a big ass rooster even without a diverter. As steelcomp said though, a big rooster really isn't good for anything but showing off. You need a place diverter so that you can throw a big rooster tail for showing off but then trim it back down for cruising or hotroding. I had the rooster booster and a diverter on at one time and could make the biggest rooster tail you can possibly imagine!!

steelcomp
06-25-2005, 09:13 PM
I have an old rooster booster that is eight degrees up I think. It will shoot a big ass rooster even without a diverter. As steelcomp said though, a big rooster really isn't good for anything but showing off. You need a place diverter so that you can throw a big rooster tail for showing off but then trim it back down for cruising or hotroding. I had the rooster booster and a diverter on at one time and could make the biggest rooster tail you can possibly imagine!!
I still don't get how throwing a big rooster is showing off? Showing off what??? :confused:

BrendellaJet
06-25-2005, 09:17 PM
some people think its cool.

Squirtin Thunder
06-25-2005, 09:19 PM
I still don't get how throwing a big rooster is showing off? Showing off what??? :confused:
Well if you take a rooster booster, a 7* wedge and a Aggressor 8* droop, you would have one hell of a tail and would be able to show off your diverter separately after using your fire hose !!!

gregr1971
06-26-2005, 05:25 AM
wanna sell it??

ahhell
06-26-2005, 06:18 AM
Its great for cooling off lake lice or the kids on the tube, but i drop 5-10 mph when its up. this is just a Dominator jet with diverter...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1518roost.JPG

DeputyDawg
06-26-2005, 09:15 AM
I really don't want to sell it greg, I understand they are really hard to come buy now days, and it actually worked pretty well on my previous boat.

Wicked Performance Boats
06-26-2005, 09:24 AM
Roosters are like penis extenisions, some men and most women like to look at them but they serve no functional purpose. :argue: :cry: :yuk: Budlight

steelcomp
06-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Roosters are like penis extenisions, some men and most women like to look at them but they serve no functional purpose. :argue: :cry: :yuk: BudlightDude...I'm LMFAO!!! You're too f'n funny!! :D :hammer2:

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 09:39 AM
How about this?
So I guess Kachina26 has pictures of big cocks on his computer?
:eek:

Wicked Performance Boats
06-26-2005, 09:45 AM
Except for Rivertard, He puts on one hell of a show. I could and do drink cold Budlights all day long watching him [except when I made a gas run for him cause he was having so much fun!] :D :D :D Budlight