PDA

View Full Version : Almost got punked by some Vato's!

C-2
06-25-2005, 09:25 PM
So earlier today IÂ’m sitting in my kitchen on my laptop, scrolling thru HB. I look out the front window and see a Honda backing into my neighborÂ’s driveway. Out comes two vatoÂ’s, one of who opens the trunk. I see the other vato start walking to my other neighborÂ’s house next door and into their open garage.
WTF?
No sooner than he entered the garage, the vato started running back to the car and I see my neighbor yelling at the top pf her lungs, running after him. I sprint outside and the vatoÂ’s tear ass out of the neighborhood, screeching tires and all.
Damn fools were trying to jack some stuff from my neighbor’s garage! Problem was – my neighbor and a girlfriend were also watching the vato’s every move.
Cops knew the car (stolen), said these clowns have been going around the local neighborhoods jacking stuff from open garages.
Punk azzes.

Kindsvater Flat
06-25-2005, 09:59 PM
A shell around this size would take care of them and the car.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/gun5.JPG

Forkin' Crazy
06-25-2005, 10:01 PM
Holy shiznit!!! What the hell is that? Might make a good gun to shoot varmint with...LOL! ;)

Forkin' Crazy
06-25-2005, 10:02 PM
Oh, yea, you have to love our "open boarder policy"... :mad:

jbtrailerjim
06-25-2005, 10:04 PM
So earlier today IÂ’m sitting in my kitchen on my laptop, scrolling thru HB. I look out the front window and see a Honda backing into my neighborÂ’s driveway. Out comes two vatoÂ’s, one of who opens the trunk. I see the other vatoÂ’s start walking to my other neighborÂ’s house next door and into their open garage.
WTF?
No sooner than he entered the garage, the vato started running back to the car and I see my neighbor yelling at the top pf her lungs, running after him. I sprint outside and the vatoÂ’s tear ass out of the neighborhood, screeching tires and all.
Damn fools were trying to jack some stuff from my neighbor’s garage! Problem was – my neighbor and a girlfriend were also watching the vato’s every move.
Cops knew the car (stolen), said these clowns have been going around the local neighborhoods jacking stuff from open garages.
Punk azzes.
Damn, do I know how that feels. Some Mofo's rolled my air compressor right out of my open garage last year on a Saturday morning. :burningm:

Kindsvater Flat
06-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Holy shiznit!!! What the hell is that? Might make a good gun to shoot varmint with...LOL! ;)
8 guage
http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/gun3.JPG

Forkin' Crazy
06-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Wow! I heard of them, but never have seen one. Lost my uncles double barreled 10 gauge when some slime broke in and took everything in the house.... :mad:

Bre
06-25-2005, 10:11 PM
What's a vato?

Dawn Patrol
06-25-2005, 10:14 PM
What's a vato?
That's funny Bre.... :D

Throttle
06-25-2005, 10:15 PM
that is not right, I wonder if it was the same shiatz that stole a friends Harley today from Del Mar???

Bre
06-25-2005, 10:15 PM
That's funny Bre.... :D
Glad you think it is

Bre
06-25-2005, 10:16 PM
:wink:

C-2
06-25-2005, 10:18 PM
What's a vato?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132homiessmall.jpg

jbtrailerjim
06-25-2005, 10:22 PM
What's a vato?
Ya know.....A beaner or a cholo. :D

C-2
06-25-2005, 10:25 PM
8 guage
http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/gun3.JPG
That's a great starter gun!
......put your cheek up against it and pull the trigger
DONT BE A P*SSY, IT WON't HURT!!!

Bre
06-25-2005, 10:33 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132homiessmall.jpg
I know what one is.. just don't know how you look at someone and say.. .look at that vato.. or look at that mexican?? What makes them stick out?? I don't get that part.

Bre
06-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Ya know.....A beaner or a cholo. :D
beaner :D I lol that word. Makes me laugh to hear/say it

jbtrailerjim
06-25-2005, 10:40 PM
beaner :D I lol that word. Makes me laugh to hear/say it
That word has always cracked me up also. I was laughing as I was typing it. :D

C-2
06-25-2005, 10:41 PM
I know what one is.. just don't know how you look at someone and say.. .look at that vato.. or look at that mexican?? What makes them stick out?? I don't get that part.
Just to set the record straight, I'm half "beaner" and so is my neighbor (the victim, who told the 911 operator they were "wetbacks").
With that being said and the description given to the cop....
Mexican, shaved head, white t-shirt, baggy pants and white-ass shoes.
Vato's are like tweakers - you know them when you see them, no fooling anybody.

upsman105
06-25-2005, 10:41 PM
they are a mexican if they are mowing your front yard...
they are a vato if they are robbing your neighbors garage... :D :D :D

Bre
06-25-2005, 10:42 PM
Just to set the record straight, I'm half "beaner" and so is my neighbor (the victim, who told the 911 operator they were "wetbacks").
With that being said and the description given to the cop....
Mexican, shaved head, white t-shirt, baggy pants and white-ass shoes.
Vato's are like tweakers - you know them when you see them, no fooling anybody.
gotcha. I can understand that.

Bre
06-25-2005, 10:42 PM
LMAO :D :supp:

C-2
06-25-2005, 10:44 PM
:D :D :D
Well put

Bre
06-25-2005, 10:45 PM
:D :D :D
Well put
LMAO... that's what I thought ;) :D
You both did a good job ;)

jbtrailerjim
06-25-2005, 10:47 PM
LMAO....Or they are Mexican if they fixing trailers at JB Trailer Service. ;)
Jim<---- Has lots of Mexicans working in his shop. :D

C-2
06-25-2005, 10:53 PM
LMAO....Or they are Mexican if they fixing trailers at JB Trailer Service. ;)
Jim<---- Has lots of Mexicans working in his shop. :D
Where you at in Riverside? I'm at La Sierra/Arlington, below the hill that separates Riverside/Norco.
Tweakers and VATO'S have been hitting us hard in the past month.

rivergoer
06-26-2005, 12:37 AM
that fu(king blows i had the whole system stolen out of my boat a few months back the took apart my intereor and everything!!!! thats why im redoing my whole boat.

JustMVG
06-26-2005, 01:14 AM
We are in the southern area of Fontana, live on a cul de sac, and we will get vans and carloads of "undesirables" just cruising the neighborhood pretending to be looking for a house, but really just looking into the open garages, they've hit some of the other folk on the other streets near us and only 1 time in five yrs has anyone stolen from a vehicle. But it is just a matter of time, i tell my girls to lock everything, and keep the garage closed, but i have come home late in the evening to see the garage door open, one of the car windows down..... the answer i get is so the cat will go into the garage and not be out in the cold... arrrgghhh i get so PO'ed at them, the worst thats happened so far was a rash of Mailbox thefts, we have a community mail box, so you have to walk to where all of the boxes are and get your mail, well for about 3 months every middle of the month someone would break open the doors at the back of the mail boxes and stel all the mail. Tharts a killer because you don't get your bills and have to figure out which ones you do have, had a credit/debit card stolen from us that way, took forever to get a replacement... sorry for the long post must be my bedtime.....

Rexone
06-26-2005, 01:53 AM
i tell my girls to lock everything, and keep the garage closed, but i have come home late in the evening to see the garage door open, one of the car windows down..... the answer i get is so the cat will go into the garage and not be out in the cold... arrrgghhh i get so PO'ed at them, .....
Easy solution to this Mike = well trained large dog. Cat problem over. Undisireables in garage problem over too.

Red Horse
06-26-2005, 02:05 AM
I like dealing with it the Texas way....shootem.

hoolign
06-26-2005, 02:16 AM
We are in the southern area of Fontana, live on a cul de sac, and we will get vans and carloads of "undesirables" just cruising the neighborhood pretending to be looking for a house, but really just looking into the open garages, they've hit some of the other folk on the other streets near us and only 1 time in five yrs has anyone stolen from a vehicle. But it is just a matter of time, i tell my girls to lock everything, and keep the garage closed, but i have come home late in the evening to see the garage door open, one of the car windows down..... the answer i get is so the cat will go into the garage and not be out in the cold... arrrgghhh i get so PO'ed at them, the worst thats happened so far was a rash of Mailbox thefts, we have a community mail box, so you have to walk to where all of the boxes are and get your mail, well for about 3 months every middle of the month someone would break open the doors at the back of the mail boxes and stel all the mail. Tharts a killer because you don't get your bills and have to figure out which ones you do have, had a credit/debit card stolen from us that way, took forever to get a replacement... sorry for the long post must be my bedtime.....
I imagine kitty igets soooooo cold at night down there :D My cat cruises outside when it's -40..he looks like he has rigamortis when he comes back in mind you :D

Forkin' Crazy
06-26-2005, 07:32 AM
That's funny!! LMAO!!! :D

Sane Asylum
06-26-2005, 07:44 AM
Damn........This makes me REALLY want to live in CA.....

Ultrafied
06-26-2005, 07:45 AM
Where you at in Riverside? I'm at La Sierra/Arlington, below the hill that separates Riverside/Norco.
Hey C-2, we live out off Washington & Overlook, near the Riverside Rancheros. Have you lived in Riverside long? :smile:

Dribble
06-26-2005, 08:12 AM
Damn I'm glad I live in Norcal.

JustMVG
06-26-2005, 08:20 AM
Easy solution to this Mike = well trained large dog. Cat problem over. Undisireables in garage problem over too.
You know thats a great idea Mike, but the kids would make the dog, however well trained, to be as tame as could be in no time, they've done it before!!! I think i would have a better chance at having a "Watch Hamster" as a watch dog :mad:
Hooli, i know the cats of Canada are a hardy breed, and our poor kitty has to have it's precious garage to warm it's spoiled Cali paws, the little Biotch sleeps in my bass drum, and with a clear drum head i can see her everytime i come home and put the car or bike away, then has the nerve to sleep either on the hood or the seat of my motorcycle, and it's only 60 - 65 degrees out. Spoiled friggin animals!!!! Darn kids with their "Please" eyes...... if you have kids you know exactly what i'm talking about.....

Sleek-Jet
06-26-2005, 08:23 AM
You know thats a great idea Mike, but the kids would make the dog, however well trained, to be as tame as could be in no time, they've done it before!!! I think i would have a better chance at having a "Watch Hamster" as a watch dog :mad:
A squeaky hamster wheel could be a good alarm... :D

NashvilleBound
06-26-2005, 08:36 AM
They hate it when you call them a Brown Unit (my favorite) or Beaner, but the one that pisses them off more than anything is Wetback. Should have pulled the shotgun earlier.... it might have made them "think" (if thats possible) about coming back into that neighborhood.

NashvilleBound
06-26-2005, 08:39 AM
Hooli, i know the cats of Canada are a hardy breed, and our poor kitty has to have it's precious garage to warm it's spoiled Cali paws, the little Biotch sleeps in my bass drum, and with a clear drum head i can see her everytime i come home and put the car or bike away, then has the nerve to sleep either on the hood or the seat of my motorcycle, and it's only 60 - 65 degrees out. Spoiled friggin animals!!!! Darn kids with their "Please" eyes...... if you have kids you know exactly what i'm talking about.....
3 cats later...YA THINK??? :idea: :idea: but for the love of God....inside the drum kit??????

Mustang Shorty
06-26-2005, 09:20 AM
The way it's done (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ibsys/20050626/lo_kprc/2791734)

JustMVG
06-26-2005, 09:57 AM
3 cats later...YA THINK??? :idea: :idea: but for the love of God....inside the drum kit??????
Yeah but at least it's a female, so all i am really getting is fur, and the males haven't been around to spray, and it's not all bad, she gets the field mice that find their way into the garage, bad thing is tries to give them to us as presents.....

wsuwrhr
06-26-2005, 10:21 AM
If it were possible.
One of the most fuked up things in our increasingly PC society is shooting one or more of the dirtbags in question more than likely you will land you in jail, or have to pay their families off in a civil suit.
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why you aren't allowed to defend your property against crime with any kind of force.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Brian
When guns are outlawed, ony outlaws will have guns.
Criminals come in a shapes, sizes, and colors BTW.

riverroyal
06-26-2005, 10:51 AM
might be time to move,the cost of that house in a crappy hood will get you the best house/hood in another state,,something to think about

99 232 baja
06-26-2005, 10:57 AM
The old saying "the things you see when you don't have a gun"

NashvilleBound
06-26-2005, 11:51 AM
might be time to move,the cost of that house in a crappy hood will get you the best house/hood in another state,,something to think about
:idea: :idea: :idea: Good idea....I should look into that.... :D

Wonderboy
06-26-2005, 12:01 PM
They hate it when you call them a Brown Unit (my favorite) or Beaner, but the one that pisses them off more than anything is Wetback. Should have pulled the shotgun earlier.... it might have made them "think" (if thats possible) about coming back into that neighborhood.
I call a good friend of mine all three of those names and he just laughs. Not that he has a choice though, since he's the only dark beaner in the group.

C-2
06-26-2005, 01:18 PM
I hear you, but it's a nice neighborhood, which is why they come into it. 4 performance boats on my street, lifted trucks, sand toys and nice cars - any tweakers dream!
:eek: :eek:
Besides, our home value increased over $120K in the past year alone - we aren't going anywhere!

essexjet
06-26-2005, 01:20 PM
I call a good friend of mine all three of those names and he just laughs. Not that he has a choice though, since he's the only dark beaner in the group.
Use to be in the group now he has a g/f

C-2
06-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey C-2, we live out off Washington & Overlook, near the Riverside Rancheros. Have you lived in Riverside long? :smile:
Yeah, about 35 years!
I know where you're at, we used to tear-ass around "white gates" in the middle of the night on our little 75's.
We looked at the "Presidio" homes up there about 6 months ago. Without a doubt, the nicest tract homes I have ever walked thru (and they should be for $1mil). We need horse property so we couldn't do one :(

Wonderboy
06-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Use to be in the group now he has a g/f
LOL!!!! So true!

Ultrafied
06-26-2005, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=C-2]Yeah, about 35 years!
I know where you're at, we used to tear-ass around "white gates" in the middle of the night on our little 75's.QUOTE]
Ahh ... a local boy! Yup, used to party on the old county firt road that was here. Good hearing from you! Been in Riverside about the same myself.

jbtrailerjim
06-26-2005, 06:12 PM
I live up in Indian Hills off of Limonite & Peralta.
A few months ago I had someone attempt to steal my giant Sago palm tree out in front of my house. These assholes tried three times to get it and the third time on there attempt they just broke it off at the bottom and ruined it. It really pissed me off. That thing was about twenty years old and probably worth at least $1500. Freakin losers! :burningm:

wsuwrhr
06-26-2005, 07:12 PM
How they do it in Texas!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1394Illegals_that_got_caught.jpg
A person should be able to defend what is his including his family, possessions, and his wellbeing. PERIOD !
Rio
Amen Rio.
Brian

One Eyed Jack
06-26-2005, 07:45 PM
all you folks here are so reactionary
these people need our understanding and support
they are just products of an oppressive society that has denied them opportunity
then again two 22s behind the ear never failed to stop a criminal from committing more crimes
and they only cost 2 cents apiece

Coach
06-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Get out of the 909, oh wait make that the 951. The problem with affordable housing is every dirt ball can afford it. No place is safe but it seems that Riverside is full of dirt bags and losers looking to rip someone off. I know that there are a shit load of good people in the 951, but affordable housing is costing all of the good moral people of the world. Too bad we live in a liberal state that takes the side of a loser scum ball over the good tax paying citizen (let me stress that word citizen).

jbtrailerjim
06-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Get out of the 909, oh wait make that the 951. The problem with affordable housing is every dirt ball can afford it. No place is safe but it seems that Riverside is full of dirt bags and losers looking to rip someone off. I know that there are a shit load of good people in the 951, but affordable housing is costing all of the good moral people of the world. Too bad we live in a liberal state that takes the side of a loser scum ball over the good tax paying citizen (let me stress that word citizen).
I don't know about it being affordable in Riverside anymore. A median price home will run you well over $400k now. There is a few new tracks of homes being built close to me and they start in the $500-600k range. :jawdrop:

C-2
06-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Maybe I should move to your neck of the woods so I can get punked by some Anaheim vato's? :wink:
It was their audacity to try something like that, in the middle of the day, which struck me. I find humor in it; it was kind of a scene from a bad B movie. Nothing like seeing a vato doing "the walk" approaching the garage; and few seconds later, seeing him run like a biaaatch from the soccer mom chasing him. :supp: :supp:
know whadda I mean?

Kindsvater Flat
06-26-2005, 09:04 PM
If it were possible.
One of the most fuked up things in our increasingly PC society is shooting one or more of the dirtbags in question more than likely you will land you in jail, or have to pay their families off in a civil suit.
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why you aren't allowed to defend your property against crime with any kind of force.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Brian
When guns are outlawed, ony outlaws will have guns.
Criminals come in a shapes, sizes, and colors BTW.
Aim it at there nuts and see what happens. :D If you feel that you or your family was threatened and they have a weapon in possesion pull the trigger. If there is no weapon in there hand better be ready to duke it out. Can't pull the trigger on that one. So if they are in the house taking the vcr and have a gun be ready. Oh and don't shoot while they are running out the door. Kinda hard to explain self defense when they are shot in the back.

Ultrafied
06-26-2005, 09:20 PM
Hmmmm ... my son lives in Yorba, and has problems. I'm not sure that it is "affordable" housing, but rather what is drawn by the "have nots". :smile:

Wild Horses
06-27-2005, 06:34 AM
The way it's done (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ibsys/20050626/lo_kprc/2791734)
Read this all states need to adopt this attitude.
Clint

Jbb
06-27-2005, 07:06 AM
I love most descriptions about Cali.....Except the references like those above,where your hard earned stuff is up for grabs,by lazy pieces of shit....I hate to sound like a redneck......and liberals will hate it....but here there is a sign at the back of my property that says simply,..If you're found here tonight......You will be found here tomorrow.....Every one here is armed...and guess what .....my stuff is worth your life.....never had any of the problems mentioned above either...imagine that :lightsabe