PDA

View Full Version : damn it...anyone know how to get a password for bre's box on theinsideline.net??

afi823
06-26-2005, 02:36 PM
anyone know how i go about that????? ;)

piper
06-26-2005, 02:37 PM
sorry can't help you there.

essexjet
06-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Yup I do but that doesnt help. You need to be approved by the majoity of the regulars. my suggestion, start posting over there and ask to be let in.

afi823
06-26-2005, 02:53 PM
thats cheese d1ck :mad: :D

78Anthonyjet
06-26-2005, 02:56 PM
You have to post, post and post some more, then PM BRE and ask her if you can get in.

Blacksheep
06-26-2005, 03:22 PM
You have to post, post and post some more, then PM BRE and ask her if you can get in.
Yep....And a few pictures goes along way too!!!!

Badger301
06-26-2005, 03:24 PM
If you have to post a thread asking for the password here then you probably dont deserve it.

THOR
06-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Throwing insults wont get you in for sure.

afi823
06-26-2005, 03:27 PM
i thought anyone can access as long as they have a password, sorry man. :confused:

afi823
06-26-2005, 03:30 PM
i didnt "throw an insult" by any means, i just didnt know, jeez :(

essexjet
06-26-2005, 03:34 PM
i thought anyone can access as long as they have a password, sorry man. :confused:
That would be a no. I have the password and I cant get yet

Badger301
06-26-2005, 03:34 PM
thats cheese d1ck :mad: :D
Not taken as an insult :D

v-drive
06-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Bre's is a nice place to go. I enjoyed everyone there and even greybeard although he did tell me to stay off his street and away from his family.
:cool: v-drive

JB in so cal
06-26-2005, 03:51 PM
.....sooooooo,
you want access to Bre's box??

Nord
06-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Bre is smoking hot!

Dave4XTC
06-26-2005, 04:04 PM
You better ask Bre nicely to see her box!

RiverOtter
06-26-2005, 04:53 PM
You got further than I did. They wouldn't even let me register :notam:

Jbb
06-26-2005, 04:54 PM
just pm her...

RiverOtter
06-26-2005, 05:01 PM
You got further than I did. They wouldn't even let me register :notam:
I guess that means I never got to 1st base :D

ratso
06-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Even if I had the password to Bre's Box, I wouldn't share it with anyone else... :crossx:

v-drive
06-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Even if I had the password to Bre's Box, I wouldn't share it with anyone else... :crossx:
When I was allowed in it was already an unwritten rule. You give it out you are nada....v-drive

mike37
06-26-2005, 05:42 PM
I had it now it don't work guess I ben cut off

78Anthonyjet
06-26-2005, 05:46 PM
BRE went thru last week, if you are not posting anywhere on the site, you were kicked out of the box. You do not have to post in the box, you just have to post.

mike37
06-26-2005, 05:59 PM
BRE went thru last week, if you are not posting anywhere on the site, you were kicked out of the box. You do not have to post in the box, you just have to post.
I got a massive 7 or so post since December :idea: think thats not enough

Bre
06-26-2005, 06:29 PM
LMAO....
some of you guys are funny.
The way to get the key to my box is to let all the regulars there know that you are an ok person. We don't want any lurkers or drama over there. Hence having to register to see anything. For those of you that can't register... when you hit my link... it will ask you to log in, i believe, down below that the word register is underlined. Click on that and you can start the registration process. Once inside PM me and I will get you all set up to post. Right now.. you have to post at least once a week to stay in the box. Password doesn't even matter, you can have that all you want... without me physically adding you to the user group.. it will look as if nothing is in the box. You will be added to our user group once you become a regular. And if you don't like our rules then we don't want you there anyways :wink: Hope this answers some questions.

Bre
06-26-2005, 06:30 PM
I got a massive 7 or so post since December :idea: think thats not enough
7 LMAO.. you must really enjoy it over there :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-26-2005, 06:33 PM
LMAO....
The way to get the key to my box is to let all the regulars there know that you are an ok person. We don't want any lurkers or drama over there. Hence having to register to see anything. For those of you that can't register... when you hit my link... it will ask you to log in, i believe, down below that the word register is underlined. Click on that and you can start the registration process. Once inside PM me and I will get you all set up to post. Right now.. you have to post at least once a week to stay in the box. Password doesn't even matter, you can have that all you want... without me physically adding you to the user group.. it will look as if nothing is in the box. You will be added to our user group once you become a regular. And if you don't like our rules then we don't want you there anyways :wink: Hope this answers some questions.
I post. :D

Bre
06-26-2005, 06:34 PM
I post. :D
Are you on the user group?? If not PM me over there and I will set you up...sorry too many people to track :p

Mrs.Racer277
06-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Are you on the user group?? If not PM me over there and I will set you up...sorry too many people to track :p
I have no idea. :rolleyes: But I will send you a PM. :)

Bre
06-26-2005, 06:39 PM
I have no idea. :rolleyes: But I will send you a PM. :)
~K~ :p

mike37
06-26-2005, 06:43 PM
7 LMAO.. you must really enjoy it over there :D
cant help it I'm addicted to the hot boat drama just cant pull myself away

Kindsvater Flat
06-26-2005, 06:43 PM
I have a problem typing once I'm in the box. Anyone else have this problem? :D

J540
06-26-2005, 06:45 PM
thats lame that you have to be approved. thats cheese d1ck :mad: :D
No it keeps some of the pic's on there safe. And keeps you i mean the LURKERS out.

haulina29
06-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Bre should let some in nothing worse than our top ten posters with there assnine responses to every thread , Ill guarantee that everybody on the thin line with access doesnt post all the time . Nothing wrong with lurking if you have nothing productive to say . I had access to her box in the beginning and it was cool deal as far as posting just to post to keep it on is jacked .

beyondhelpin
06-26-2005, 08:00 PM
You might try wine and flowers. :cool:
Was that an asnine response? :hammer2:

KACHINA KEN
06-26-2005, 08:14 PM
You said "Bre's box" :D :D :D

jstwkd
06-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Bre should let some in nothing worse than our top ten posters with there assnine responses to every thread , Ill guarantee that everybody on the thin line with access doesnt post all the time . Nothing wrong with lurking if you have nothing productive to say . I had access to her box in the beginning and it was cool deal as far as posting just to post to keep it on is jacked .
Its a whole 4 posts a month....!

rivergoer
06-26-2005, 10:59 PM
this is in refeence to the post a few bck about how to get i your box,im trying to become affiliated with all the hot boaters.
sounds easy bre but ive only posted once sice i signed up because im on hot boat all the damn time :D :D ill start posting though :D hey btw did my brother bill(riverbound) get you set up with penwal yet????

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 03:14 AM
Bre's is a nice place to go. I enjoyed everyone there and even greybeard although he did tell me to stay off his street and away from his family.
:cool: v-drive
LMAO!!!!

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 03:18 AM
I 'd just like to say.......Never mind......All I have is a assnine response :rollside: LOL

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 03:26 AM
LMAO....
You mean to tell me that I don't have to make up some assnine response to each thread/post over there????? Man , waite till I tell Switchin'addiction about this!!!!!
Seriously Bre, a post a week?????? I would think 10 would be a better number. Just my 2 cents

Red Horse
06-27-2005, 03:27 AM
We Know

Red Horse
06-27-2005, 03:29 AM
I 'd just like to say.......Never mind......All I have is a assnine response :rollside: LOL
WE KNOW
Forgot to hit the "Quote" button!! :D

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 03:37 AM
WE KNOW
Forgot to hit the "Quote" button!! :D
LOL. That was very close to being a assnine response...Watch it Mister :) LOL

switchin'addiction
06-27-2005, 03:49 AM
You mean to tell me that I don't have to make up some assnine response to each thread/post over there????? Man , waite till I tell Switchin'addiction about this!!!!!
Seriously Bre, a post a week?????? I would think 10 would be a better number. Just my 2 cents
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lucky
06-27-2005, 05:33 AM
not sharring anymore ratso :idea: :D

lucky
06-27-2005, 05:36 AM
I have a problem typing once I'm in the box. Anyone else have this problem? :D
i've became quite amadextorous I can type with my toes

deltarat
06-27-2005, 06:36 AM
What happens in the box stays in the box!

RiverOtter
06-27-2005, 06:38 AM
What happens in the box stays in the box!
I can't even get inside the playground :D

Bre
06-27-2005, 06:54 AM
this is in refeence to the post a few bck about how to get i your box,im trying to become affiliated with all the hot boaters.
sounds easy bre but ive only posted once sice i signed up because im on hot boat all the damn time :D :D ill start posting though :D hey btw did my brother bill(riverbound) get you set up with penwal yet????
No..I guess I don't qualify :( :D
Is one post a week too much to ask for??
GB..... they have to earn their way in first.. then to stay in it is at least a post a week.... rules can change if you want them to. :)

Bre
06-27-2005, 06:55 AM
Crap..you have almost 5K posts over here.. I guess you really don't like it over there to not have enough posts yet :D

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 07:07 AM
No..I guess I don't qualify :( :D
Is one post a week too much to ask for??
GB..... they have to earn their way in first.. then to stay in it is at least a post a week.... rules can change if you want them to. :)
Everything seems to be going fine sweety. You're doing a great job over there... I was just like , 1 Post a week???? and somebody can't make 1 post a week???? WTF????

RiverOtter
06-27-2005, 07:10 AM
Crap..you have almost 5K posts over here.. I guess you really don't like it over there to not have enough posts yet :D
I tried to register and it wouldn't let me :notam:

Bre
06-27-2005, 07:10 AM
Everything seems to be going fine sweety. You're doing a great job over there... I was just like , 1 Post a week???? and somebody can't make 1 post a week???? WTF????
I know.. it's too muc to ask for :p :wink:
Did you see my thread about the web cam?? It could be cool if it all worked out.

Bre
06-27-2005, 07:11 AM
I tried to register and it wouldn't let me :notam:
I can register for you... PM me :)

RiverOtter
06-27-2005, 07:11 AM
I can register for you... PM me :)
ok

2sand2
06-27-2005, 07:21 AM
I tend to agree with greybeard?????? :D
sorry switchen, I know that doesn't sound right but......wtf :confused:

tamalewagon
06-27-2005, 07:36 AM
The word is "asinine", and if you don't like it, don't go there. Simple solution don't you think? :idea:

Bre
06-27-2005, 07:38 AM
The word is "asinine", and if you don't like it, don't go there. Simple solution don't you think? :idea:
Hey hey guys.. back off.
If he doesn't like my rules, then he won't go there... no need for you guys to lower your selves to that level.

Bre
06-27-2005, 07:49 AM
Look at Bre, trying to be all Mahatma Gandhi and shit. :D
Trying.... shhhhhiiiiitttttttttt

topless
06-27-2005, 09:10 AM
I have no idea. :rolleyes: But I will send you a PM. :)Why do YOU want to go look at naked girls? :confused: :)

Mrs.charitycase
06-27-2005, 09:43 AM
Kick his ass Seebaz. LMAO!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!

JackieV
06-27-2005, 09:46 AM
LMAO....
I luv the RULES! It stops your in-laws from being freak'n lurkers and causing DRAMA!!!!

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 01:19 PM
I tend to agree with greybeard?????? :D
sorry switchen, I know that doesn't sound right but......wtf :confused:
OH Holy Crap.....You better hang on to something.....Here comes the big one. :2purples:

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 01:22 PM
TWagon is my highly edumacated buddy over there.... Crap , I think this is gonna be another one of those assnine or nineassess or asinine.....Wait..........What was I talking about??????

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Why do YOU want to go look at naked girls? :confused: :)
Maybe she wants to look at the nakey guy pics....
Mrs Racer,,,Are you looking at my pee pee??????

Mrs.charitycase
06-27-2005, 01:24 PM
Steve...Settle down. GB suits you. You forget alot.

Mrs.charitycase
06-27-2005, 01:25 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thom
06-27-2005, 01:25 PM
I still cant get the home page to come up???????? I have no idea whats wrong

lucky
06-27-2005, 01:39 PM
I still cant get the home page to come up???????? I have no idea whats wrong
tell the mrs to blow on it first :)

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 01:46 PM
YOU>>>Should be over at insideline. LMAO!!!

thom
06-27-2005, 01:54 PM
If i could get the MRS to blow on it i wouldnt need the inside line

switchin'addiction
06-27-2005, 04:01 PM
RO I think you would be a nice addition to the site..........have Bre get you registered & come on over!!

switchin'addiction
06-27-2005, 04:03 PM
You're so asinine!!

SOCALDETAIL1
06-27-2005, 04:21 PM
I know.. it's too muc to ask for :p :wink:
Did you see my thread about the web cam?? It could be cool if it all worked out.
WEBCAMS now we're talking :D

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 04:49 PM
You're so asinine!!
Hey , Ya never know.....

hoolign
06-27-2005, 04:57 PM
Hey , Ya never know.....
Hello Greybeard.....if that's your real name?? :D :D :p

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Hello Greybeard.....if that's your real name?? :D :D :p
hoolign!!!!!!! What's shakin Bro????? Haven't seen you in a while.

Kim Hanson
06-27-2005, 05:17 PM
I thought it was Erie Steve ,now GreyBeard :confused: .......( . )( . )........ :p

hoolign
06-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Actually ..I'm still workin in the same place. I havent been over there much for some reason?? I'm not allowed into Bre's box anymore either?? Spose i better get postin :D :D

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 05:44 PM
I thought it was Erie Steve ,now GreyBeard :confused: .......( . )( . )........ :p
Hey Kim, How's it goin'.....Yeah I don't know who the heck I am anymore......

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 05:45 PM
Actually ..I'm still workin in the same place. I havent been over there much for some reason?? I'm not allowed into Bre's box anymore either?? Spose i better get postin :D :D
Yeah , Bre cleaned house a week or so ago.... C'mon over when you get the chance.

Kim Hanson
06-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Hey Kim, How's it goin'.....Yeah I don't know who the heck I am anymore......
You are GreyBeard Erie Steve :D ...........( . )( . )......... :smile:

Greybeard
06-27-2005, 06:15 PM
You are GreyBeard Erie Steve :D ...........( . )( . )......... :smile:
LOL! Thanks for clearing that up for me :messedup:

Kim Hanson
06-27-2005, 06:20 PM
LOL! Thanks for clearing that up for me :messedup:
Give me a link to bre's site, see what I have been a missing ;) ..........( . )( . )......Forget it, just remembered it at the start of the thread :D
I wonder if she remembers me :D