PDA

View Full Version : Njba

Cs19
06-27-2005, 08:33 AM
Right click, save as..
http://unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/njbasummershootoutvideo.mpg
Short video, I have more coming. The quality went away after making it an MPEG.
Thanks to everyone for a fun weekend!
Lets go tubin'.

Bense468
06-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Chris...good seeing you again. Glad to see you started getting the hardware setup. your last past looked much better.
Tubing was good times for sure. Still can't belive we got 19 people in those trucks with all the tubes LOL.

Carnivalride
06-27-2005, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the video! :rollside: I guess since this is the jet forum I shouldn't ask where the v-drives were. :)

BUSBY
06-27-2005, 09:46 AM
Thanks to everyone for a fun weekend!
Lets go tubin'.
Tailgators ... Lawnmower Dance ... Getting stuck in Chris' truck and being placed in the back of the seat of the ranger's vehicle ... Blowing headgaskets ... Awesome times!
Can't wait until September!
Thanks to CS19 and Nelson109 for entertaining me all weekend!
Brian

revndave
06-27-2005, 02:56 PM
Nice video.Keep them coming. :D

Squirtin Thunder
06-27-2005, 03:06 PM
being placed in the back of the seat of the ranger's vehicle ... ... Awesome times!Can't wait until September!
Brian
Tell us the story of the Ranger vehicle !!!

cyclone
06-27-2005, 03:12 PM
great videos, chris!

77charger
06-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Tell us the story of the Ranger vehicle !!!
same here.I almost got a free ride from tj
(head ranger there) luckily i shut up when told to so he can explain the problem and the solution for too many beers after sat qualifying couple years ago.Since then he has been really cool to me came by our pits last year just to bs.would ask me on sunday mornin if my head was hurting.LOL

BUSBY
06-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Ahhhhhh ... the memories ... Chris, would you like to chime in here?
All I remember is asking, "You are going to let me out of here, right? This doesn't feel right" :confused:
:D

Cs19
06-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Tailgators ... Lawnmower Dance ... Getting stuck in Chris' truck and being placed in the back of the seat of the ranger's vehicle ... Blowing headgaskets ... Awesome times!
Can't wait until September!
Brian
Lawnmowers,open toolboxes,tubin' over waterfalls,high centered trucks,bent skid plates,sliding chairs at chuy's,getting thrown in the pool, the BA photos,Blown ass tube,a dozen air fresheners in Nelsons truck, the 20 person floatilla,test and tune, the grave digger, the dead guys' tube, 20 people & 21 intertubes packed in 2 chevys,beans in the beer and fuc#ed up hair do's..good times.
Thanks for a good time,was a blast hanging with the BGF Inflight team, congrats on the win.
Thanks to everyone in the MPD/DNE pits for the help and fun racing. Ill get that Roznos guy one of these days :D .Thanks to Nelson 109 for whooping my ass in Pro Gas, Ill get ya next time. :D

FuelInMyVeins82
06-27-2005, 06:52 PM
Ya thanks to every one for making it an awsome weekend. Best race yet in my opinion. I do belive tubbing is goin to become a tradition. Thats a good five beer float :rollside:

Bense468
06-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Ya thanks to every one for making it an awsome weekend. Best race yet in my opinion. I do belive tubbing is goin to become a tradition. Thats a good five beer float :rollside:
I was thinking (2) 40's...just to fit in. Some high life may just do the trick LOL

FuelInMyVeins82
06-27-2005, 07:06 PM
lol 40's arent a bad idea just cuase theres less trash to carry. I dont know about the miller though yuck. Ill stick w/ my river water :D
Oh by the way cs im firing my self from video taping. God I suck at that :cry:

BUSBY
06-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Geo Metro and Tri Hull still don't belong in the same sentence! Still LMFAO! :D
Unfortunately, due to my being the professional engine killer ... the floatilla was missed by Gina and I, but if was anything like Friday night (Ron being stuck with the drunk cow :D ) I know I missed it! If you were hanging w/ Tony and crew (Inflight), you moved up in the ranks ... I don't even party that hard!
Nelson ... Pulido needs to call me BTW ... I'll be needing that engine now!

Brooski
06-27-2005, 08:05 PM
Lawnmowers,open toolboxes,tubin' over waterfalls,high centered trucks,bent skid plates,sliding chairs at chuy's,getting thrown in the pool, the BA photos,Blown ass tube,a dozen air fresheners in Nelsons truck, the 20 person floatilla,test and tune, the grave digger, the dead guys' tube, 20 people & 21 intertubes packed in 2 chevys,beans in the beer..good times.
Thanks for a good time,was a blast hanging with the BGF Inflight team, congrats on the win.
Thanks to everyone in the MPD/DNE pits for the help and fun racing. Ill get that Roznos guy one of these days :D .Thanks to Nelson 109 for whooping my ass in Pro Gas, Ill get ya next time. :D
You let a rookie beat you? lmao. Sounds like I missed a wild time. (or a typical Nelson time)

NELSON#109
06-27-2005, 08:06 PM
yes this was a great weekend. chris, with the briliant idea to go check out the river (witch instantly turned into a trip to the store to get tubes & lots of beer), all the partying, the oportunity to break out some of my famous dance moves. the BA pictures (this will make more sense real soon), the ranger, and putting cs 19 on the trailer (barely), looking over at BP and waving good by as we went through the lights (no hard feelings bob, it was just for fun), and all the other crazy split that went on made this a classic weekend... now that we are avid white water tubers, we have something competitive to do at the races, and yes excessive alcohol intake makes you a better tuber... in fact im thinking about changing my boats name to "gone tubin"... im looking forward to more good times at the sep. race.
brian, ill get with tony tomarrow. ill get this deal sealed up for ya asap, i cant wait to see you run that thing w/ his engine. ill call you tomarrow after i talk to him... and remember, keep your eyes open, we got a surprise on comin for you on these very forums.....
thanks to all involved, rod thigpen, cs 19 & his other half & the pit mother, jordan, jack, busby, ron, jesus & his mom, and everyone else who helped me out with the boat and the partying....
oh yea, brian busby is crazy, tri-hull and geo metro go together like salt n peper. "BEAT IT"............. NELSON#109

Cs19
06-27-2005, 09:51 PM
I just made a bitchen video, but cant get it hosted anywhere, even if i break it up into 3 parts to get the size down.HMM.

Cs19
06-27-2005, 09:57 PM
http://unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/finalattempt.mpg

cyclone
06-27-2005, 10:01 PM
that onboard cam shot of you is sick. got anymore video of you driving it downt the track?

Cs19
06-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah. Check the video above, its been updated..

shaun
06-27-2005, 10:34 PM
cs19: My site isnt modifiying your video quality, the script i wrote doesnt have that ability. Also, not sure how big that video was your trying to upload but you should be able to upload a very large vid, only problem is it may take a while :)

revndave
06-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Another great video.Cockpit cam is cool. :D

Cs19
06-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Thank you Shaun. Ive got it figured out now. What Ive found is, when I turn or compress my edited movie into a MPEG or AVI it looses the quality.
Thanks for letting me use the site.
Chris.

Bense468
06-27-2005, 10:46 PM
Chris
How did you mount the cam for onboard shot? Thats pretty bitchen.

BUSBY
06-28-2005, 07:02 AM
brian, ill get with tony tomarrow. ill get this deal sealed up for ya asap, i cant wait to see you run that thing w/ his engine. ill call you tomarrow after i talk to him...
Make sure you do ... this engine is already coming out ... and going on the stand, I'll be proud to retire it having ran a 6.95 @ 157 being a band aid motor!
and remember, keep your eyes open, we got a surprise on comin for you on these very forums.....
Now that could be scary after the happenings this weekend!
oh yea, brian busby is crazy, tri-hull and geo metro go together like salt n peper.
Stil LMFAO
I had a blast bro! Can't wait until Gina & I make it to the floatilla ... she's still mad because we didn't make it ... something like "damn it Brian, you're always breaking crap and not letting ME have any fun" ... like breaking crap is fun for me or something! Call me later ... we should get together prior to September though!
Brian

Wicked Performance Boats
06-28-2005, 07:19 AM
Chris, That's some GREAT video. Thanks from all of us who couldn't be there! Budlight :2purples:

Cs19
06-28-2005, 08:02 AM
Chris
How did you mount the cam for onboard shot? Thats pretty bitchen.
DNE has this tiny little camera, i think its caled a lipstick cam, its got this suction cup that can withstand some serious MPH, and can be placed anywhere you want. Thats from the season opener, i just tied it in with this vid.
Later.

Scotty
06-28-2005, 08:23 AM
Lawnmowers,open toolboxes,tubin' over waterfalls,high centered trucks,bent skid plates,sliding chairs at chuy's,getting thrown in the pool, the BA photos,Blown ass tube,a dozen air fresheners in Nelsons truck, the 20 person floatilla,test and tune, the grave digger, the dead guys' tube, 20 people & 21 intertubes packed in 2 chevys,beans in the beer and fuc#ed up hair do's..good times.
Chris, Thank you!
We had such a great time with all you guys, Steve and I were so happy to see your mom waiting in the truck to pick us up after the tube adventure. We talked about how we are going to out tube everyone next time. To top it all off we got the win in the BGF class some how.
We are going to Loss Lake to run the boats this weekend , Hope to see some of you guys .

Bense468
06-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Chris, Thank you!
We had such a great time with all you guys, Steve and I were so happy to see your mom waiting in the truck to pick us up after the tube adventure. We talked about how we are going to out tube everyone next time. To top it all off we got the win in the BGF class some how.
We are going to Loss Lake to run the boats this weekend , Hope to see some of you guys .
Whats up Jack D. I think this was bottle number 3.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/731DSC00463.JPG

Scotty
06-28-2005, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=Bense468]Whats up Jack D. I think this was bottle number 3.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/731DSC00463.JPG[/QUOTE
What up Bense..
Had a good time last weekend. Nice pic of me hamming it up for the camera. We all no that i dont drink. Very funny bro.

Bense468
06-28-2005, 01:22 PM
yeah me either...I just like the smell of it :wink:
After this
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/731DSC00457.JPG
Leads to this
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/731DSC00462.JPG

BUSBY
06-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Scotty ... again, thanks to you guys ... w/o the head gaskets, I wouldn't have made it Sunday! I owe you guys big time!
Thanks again!
Brian

Unchained
06-28-2005, 06:10 PM
Great videos.
Nice job editing them all together like that.

Cs19
06-28-2005, 06:26 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/731DSC00463.JPG
CLASSIC photo !!! :cool:
Ill see you at Lost Lake hopefully, when will you guys be there?

Cs19
06-28-2005, 06:41 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/409NJBAsummershowsun6_1_05_197.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/409NJBAsummershowsun6_1_05_131.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/409NJBAsummershowsun6_1_05_012.jpg

revndave
06-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Great pics. Chris.I need to get my butt out there.Someday I'll get there. :D

screamdreambrad
06-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Great pics. Chris.I need to get my butt out there.Someday I'll get there. :D
dave i'll believe that when i see it! :D

FuelInMyVeins82
06-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Mike has your boat taken a set there or is that how you run it??

HBjet
06-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Mike has your boat taken a set there or is that how you run it??
It was still coming down... :(

revndave
06-29-2005, 04:51 AM
dave i'll believe that when i see it! :D
I'll get there some day. :clover:

cyclone
06-29-2005, 08:12 AM
It was still coming down... :(
what he said. see the rope in the background of the photo? Mine wasn't setting until after the lights last weekend.

HBjet
06-29-2005, 08:40 AM
what he said. see the rope in the background of the photo? Mine wasn't setting until after the lights last weekend.
That's all going to be corrected by the next race! :rollside:

uglycstmr
06-29-2005, 09:23 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/409NJBAsummershowsun6_1_05_197.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/409NJBAsummershowsun6_1_05_131.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/409NJBAsummershowsun6_1_05_012.jpg
I had to laugh at this picture on the bottom, when guys are racing don't they usually keep both hands on the steering wheel??? Chris???? :jawdrop: :confused: :D :D

Taylorman
06-29-2005, 09:25 AM
I noticed that, looks like he's out on a Sunday drive.

uglycstmr
06-29-2005, 09:40 AM
I noticed that, looks like he's out on a Sunday drive.
Must have either been gettin ready for 4th of July weekend or thinkin he was already at the river.

HBjet
06-29-2005, 09:57 AM
Must have either been gettin ready for 4th of July weekend or thinkin he was already at the river.
He's running against Nelson, he only needs one hand since the other ususally has a CL in it. :hammerhea
HBjet

uglycstmr
06-29-2005, 10:17 AM
He's running against Nelson, he only needs one hand since the other ususally has a CL in it. :hammerhea
HBjet
That's what I'm talkin about

NELSON#109
06-29-2005, 10:42 AM
He Knew He Was Gonna Get Smoked, So He Was A Bit Blue, And Knew It Wasnt Worth Putting A Lot Of Effort Into.... I Was Falling Asleep From Partying Too Much The Night Before, But Still Managed To Take A Win Against That Pos Datona In That Very Race..... Cs Is Gonna Start Making Shoty Hardware For My Jet, So He Can Beat Me Now, But Thats Cool.... I'll Still Out Tube That Foo..... Nelson#109

uglycstmr
06-29-2005, 11:55 AM
I must admit I did have a good time with everyone this weekend as I was working the In-Ramp Lanes, everyone was suited up and ready to go, you all made it real easy for me. I had alot of fun and it was a good time to meet you all a little more than just at registration. Thanks all.

cyclone
06-29-2005, 12:14 PM
I must admit I did have a good time with everyone this weekend as I was working the In-Ramp Lanes, everyone was suited up and ready to go, you all made it real easy for me. I had alot of fun and it was a good time to meet you all a little more than just at registration. Thanks all.
Which person at the in-ramp was you? I had no idea. thanks for all the help! :)

Cs19
06-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Uglycstmr, thanks for everything this weekend, you did a great job. Forget Don, your hired. :cool:
You going to be at the river this weekend? Come hang out with us, and you gotta come tubin down the Kern River with us next time..
Thanks again.
Chris.

Cs19
06-29-2005, 10:07 PM
He Knew He Was Gonna Get Smoked, So He Was A Bit Blue, And Knew It Wasnt Worth Putting A Lot Of Effort Into.... I Was Falling Asleep From Partying Too Much The Night Before, But Still Managed To Take A Win Against That Pos Datona In That Very Race..... Cs Is Gonna Start Making Shoty Hardware For My Jet, So He Can Beat Me Now, But Thats Cool.... I'll Still Out Tube That Foo..... Nelson#109
Please, you and Rodney got smoked on the Kern, my tube was fully blueprinted and speedcoated with lots of blocker, you didnt stand a chance.
Ya, I lend Nelson some trick hardware, then I find out i have him first round, and he puts me on the trailer. :rolleyes: Ill give you the "super trick" stuff next time we line up.
Post that Busby pic already, dont be scared.
Chris

NELSON#109
06-30-2005, 02:13 AM
I Dont Have The Skills To Post Pics.... Ive Got Em, But Dont Know What To Do W/ Em.... Beat It... Get Ur Shit Ready For Havasue... I Need To Go For A Ride In The Stark Naked Machine....

BUSBY
06-30-2005, 07:13 AM
Okay guys ... give up the goods ... I'm ready

Cs19
06-30-2005, 07:40 AM
Email em to me Nelson.

uglycstmr
06-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Which person at the in-ramp was you? I had no idea. thanks for all the help! :)
I was the girl in the lanes getting you paired up and sending you down.

uglycstmr
06-30-2005, 08:03 AM
Uglycstmr, thanks for everything this weekend, you did a great job. Forget Don, your hired. :cool:
You going to be at the river this weekend? Come hang out with us, and you gotta come tubin down the Kern River with us next time..
Thanks again.
Chris.
We will be in Parker this weekend, doesn't sound like you guys go there. However I was going to mention that I dont remember getting my invite to the tubing thing. Would have had my coors light ready to go to....to bad.
Thanks for making things easy for me.
Renee

cyclone
06-30-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh ok. Well thanks for being there. Much less stressful with you there at the ramp now. It was a pleasure and I'll see you there again in october.

Scotty
06-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Scotty ... again, thanks to you guys ... w/o the head gaskets, I wouldn't have made it Sunday! I owe you guys big time!
Thanks again!
Brian
Steve is a good guy and he is happy to help. We look forward to the next event and you are welcome .

HBjet
06-30-2005, 02:38 PM
So you remember Randy, and Randy?

Cs19
06-30-2005, 10:01 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/409busby1.jpg

BUSBY
06-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Oh so thats the way it is ... That's fuc*kin classic! I wish I would have been there!
I would have posed for a picture if you asked.
BUSBY all the way! Free moving van and all!
I cannot deny my fellow Bakersfield Busby's!
I have realized that I have had enough ass over the last ten years, that I can finally share with my family!
I hope there is enough in the picture to spread around!
Great Pic! I wish I would have been there ... I see how you guys love me!
Brian

BUSBY
07-01-2005, 07:56 AM
Still LMFAO!

NELSON#109
07-06-2005, 05:02 PM
HOW DO YA LIKE US NOW BRIAN...... i jus got back from a week at naci... gonna do some laundry and beat it for havasue tomarrow night. ill call you when i get back. beat it.... NELSON#109

BUSBY
07-06-2005, 06:21 PM
you just reminded me ... again, I had a blast with you guys ...
Later, be safe! You have to tube in a couple of months!
Brian