PDA

View Full Version : Running out of GAS

UnionJack
06-27-2005, 08:42 AM
I heard that someone from the boards ran out of gas yesterday, on there way from the Sandbar to the Channel. I guess a lavey was nice enough to stop and give them a tow in. Lucky for them, they were 300' from the Channel at the time. Did anyone see this boater on the water, of get a picture of him being towed through the Channel? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Did he have a tow rope onboard?
:idea:

UnionJack
06-27-2005, 08:45 AM
I am not sure, I know he was givin one at a regatta.... Someone else won the tow rope and walked across the room and gave it to him. I think the rope was red in color :smile:

Havasu Hangin'
06-27-2005, 08:48 AM
Well...at least it sounds like he was used to being towed. That tow rope probably has more hours on it than his boat.
:supp:

UnionJack
06-27-2005, 08:50 AM
Maybe.... At least the guy owns a boat. I am here boatless, I really hope that someone got a picture of it.

Budget Baller
06-27-2005, 09:03 AM
I wonder if he used the tow rope I gave him?
Last time I talked to him he was pretty proud of the fact that it had not been used.

UnionJack
06-27-2005, 09:18 AM
I wonder if he used the tow rope I gave him?
Last time I talked to him he was pretty proud of the fact that it had not been used.
Rich... I think it was the guy you gave your tow rope too. :rolleyes:

AlphaOmega
06-27-2005, 09:30 AM
OK..UnionYap!!!
You weren't even there...Boatless...brainless...whatever, nobody gives a damn. Rumor has it, you went home early on Sunday...what...I guess your vagina was a little sour, I mean sore without you!
Why don't you keep you big Yap shut once in a while. If you weren't such a gossip Queen, people wouldn't talk so much about all the shit talk you do all the time.
Like most of the information you get, it was all 3rd hand, relax there Jimmy Olsen, you don't need to "scoop" everybody to be cool. You're not cool, you're never gonna be cool, so quit acting the fool.
Here's something you should learn to live by...Those who know don't talk, those who talk usually don't know.
Oh yeah, one more thing...SHUT UP!!!

moneypit
06-27-2005, 09:42 AM
wow. lets hear some more...I'll get the POPCORN :D

OutCole'd
06-27-2005, 09:46 AM
OK..UnionYap!!!
You weren't even there...Boatless...brainless...whatever, nobody gives a damn. Rumor has it, you went home early on Sunday...what...I guess your vagina was a little sour, I mean sore without you!
Why don't you keep you big Yap shut once in a while. If you weren't such a gossip Queen, people wouldn't talk so much about all the shit talk you do all the time.
Like most of the information you get, it was all 3rd hand, relax there Jimmy Olsen, you don't need to "scoop" everybody to be cool. You're not cool, you're never gonna be cool, so quit acting the fool.
Here's something you should learn to live by...Those who know don't talk, those who talk usually don't know.
So, what exactly are you saying??

meaniam
06-27-2005, 09:46 AM
hey moneypit can i use you fourm name on my boat? and does anyone here have a tow rope for me i promise i will use it!

Essex29
06-27-2005, 09:47 AM
ok, I'm ready for the texbook dcb comeback!

Nord
06-27-2005, 09:58 AM
:confused:

UnionJack
06-27-2005, 10:27 AM
That wasn't very nice... My mom told me about it this morning, so I thought it would be funny.

UnionJack
06-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Didn't you notice my " :D " at the end....

Kilrtoy
06-27-2005, 10:30 AM
Sounds like someone has sand in their KITTY, DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :2purples:

Chubby4Life
06-27-2005, 10:44 AM
Didn't you notice my " :D " at the end....
Hey Unionjack, Long time no talk. I havn't been authorized to send you a P.M. so I'm doing it here. What's going on for the B2B run in July? If its still on I'm looking foward to it. Greg says its a go but I'm checking with the man to be sure. Chris Sharp

jbtrailerjim
06-27-2005, 10:48 AM
OK..UnionYap!!!
LOL.....I see Alpha Omega is back to give Taylor some shit. :D

Wonderboy
06-27-2005, 02:14 PM
OK..UnionYap!!!
Is that you Kim Hanson? :D

UnionJack
06-27-2005, 03:54 PM
OK..UnionYap!!!
Were you there to see me leave early this weekend, of did you hear it third party.... and is that the "pot calling the keddle black".

Cheetin Brad
06-27-2005, 03:56 PM
I think AlphaOmega was invented to give Taylor shit!

Jrocket
06-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Is that you Kim Hanson? :D
Are you crazy?Dont even think of giving that clown Kim credit for such a great post.LOL
AO,is himself.

Jrocket
06-27-2005, 04:00 PM
ok, I'm ready for the texbook dcb comeback!
DCB has nothing to do with it.

AlphaOmega
06-27-2005, 04:02 PM
It's spelled KETTLE, you dumbass!

AlphaOmega
06-27-2005, 04:15 PM
I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I have know right to speak to you like that seeing how I've never met you. Buy the way someone put me up to this, I'm sorry about that. --AO

Jrocket
06-27-2005, 04:33 PM
I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I have know right to speak to you like that seeing how I've never met you. Buy the way someone put me up to this, I'm sorry about that. --AO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wonderboy
06-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Are you crazy?Dont even think of giving that clown Kim credit for such a great post.LOL
AO,is himself.
Oh thank God! :D Just kidding Kim! :D

ELIMINAT THIS
06-27-2005, 04:37 PM
It's spelled KETTLE, you dumbass!
Dude did someone pump on your ass too hard at the gay pride parade.

Havasu Hangin'
06-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Man...it sure looks like multiple personality (or login) disorder to me.
"Buy the way..."
:hammerhea

AlphaOmega
06-27-2005, 06:12 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
JR...Do not despair. Such words shall not be written again. AO needs to kick his own ass for a password malfunction.
AO definitely won't let that happen again.
I can't believe he said he heard it from Mommy...Gay!!!
Speaking of gay, what has happened to that fag frenchie, the dog molesting, ass clown...Not that we really care...

Jrocket
06-27-2005, 06:19 PM
JR...Do not despair. Such words shall not be written again. AO needs to kick his own ass for a password malfunction.
AO definitely won't let that happen again.
I can't believe he said he heard it from Mommy...Gay!!!
Speaking of gay, what has happened to that fag frenchie, the dog molesting, ass clown...Not that we really care...
Too be hoesnt with ya,I actually got worried about you there...In a non gay way of course!
As for frenchie,I think he might of came across a dog that he could'nt catch and got bit instead!

AlphaOmega
06-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Dude did someone pump on your ass too hard at the gay pride parade.
I hope that wasn't directed at me..Don't force me to unload on you and your D-laminat er.
By the way, maybe you should ask the "perfect" boat builders over there about being to cool to bleed the lines on a hydro steering and almost killing 6 people.

FuKnut
05-19-2006, 08:25 PM
Hey AO--- Suck it :crossx:

AZJD
05-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Hey AO--- Suck it :crossx:
This guy again!

soupersonic
05-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Sure gets wierd around here on the weekends :rolleyes:

FuKnut
05-19-2006, 09:31 PM