PDA

View Full Version : Wet slip in the Marina available??

KROOZIN
06-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Does anyone have a slip in the Marina they want to give up. It's an 18 month waiting list. Not sure if I can short cut...but worth a try.
Looking for a slip to hold a 26' pontoon.
How much does it cost??

Havasu_Dreamin
06-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Our good friends waited over a year for a slip for their 26 ft pontoon. I believe they pay ~$120 per month for the slip plus $15 for trailer storage. I doubt you would be able to short-cut the waiting list.

KROOZIN
06-27-2005, 10:20 AM
I didn't think so...just wanted to hear some info regarding them....Thanks!! :D

INSman
06-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Does anyone have a slip in the Marina they want to give up. It's an 18 month waiting list. Not sure if I can short cut...but worth a try.
Looking for a slip to hold a 26' pontoon.
How much does it cost??
26' Pontoon and a 36' Skater, talk about extreme opposites !! :messedup: :D

KROOZIN
06-27-2005, 11:34 AM
26' Pontoon and a 36' Skater, talk about extreme opposites !! :messedup: :D
My good friend and I were thinking about going in halves on the pontoon, and leaving it in the water.
Good for the kids and all their friends....keep 'em off my boat (lol) :D

FORUM-BAD-ASS
06-27-2005, 12:56 PM
I heard Bob Teage has one for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

INSman
06-27-2005, 02:25 PM
My good friend and I were thinking about going in halves on the pontoon, and leaving it in the water.
Good for the kids and all their friends....keep 'em off my boat (lol) :D
Great idea and part of the reason why I don't have a CAT... That is why 'V's and CAT's need to run with eachother, so they can have the best of both worlds, especially with fmaily/kids in the mix :cool:

desertbird
06-27-2005, 02:26 PM
If we go in halves....which pontoon do you want? I'll take the starboard! :argue:

KROOZIN
06-27-2005, 02:43 PM
I heard Bob Teage has one for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Guess I'll be waiting 18 months :D

KROOZIN
06-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Great idea and part of the reason why I don't have a CAT... That is why 'V's and CAT's need to run with eachother, so they can have the best of both worlds, especially with fmaily/kids in the mix :cool:
Yep.....September 10-11th we'll be doing just that!! :D
It's mostly for my bud and his family, but I thought I'd get some use out of it too...PARTYtoon!! That way someone else can drive for a change and I can chill and get drunk :messedup: :D