PDA

View Full Version : Commander Regatta

liquidasset
06-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Just wanted to see if everyone had a good time at the Commander regatta. ;) undefined

SummitKarl
06-27-2005, 11:00 AM
all seemed to have fun, I was in Ziggy's boat he was driving and I was....ah.........talking with Captian Morgan and his buddy Coke a Cola,
had fun on the speed pass ,got some great pics
I liked the addition of a DJ. for the group shot, it got THINGS!!! shaken :D

Ziggy
06-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Nice day overall................had a nice time.
Dinner was fine, raffle was good. I like my cooler and wax kit---think I'll make Karl wax my boat. :p Nah, he came over and helped clean her up, I'll find someone else to use the wax for me...LOL
Family Affair is the one(actually family) scored huge at the raffle---congrats to them. :wink: Virtual Lifeline, nice win indeed!

SummitKarl
06-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Dinner was fine, raffle was good. I like my cooler and wax kit---think I'll make Karl wax my boat. :p Nah, he came over and helped clean her up, I'll find someone else to use the wax for me...LOL
Family Affair is the one(actually family) scored huge at the raffle---congrats to them. :wink: Virtual Lifeline, nice win indeed!
dam right I did I rubbed so much vinegar on that thing my farts smell like a tossed salad today

Ziggy
06-27-2005, 12:39 PM
dam right I did I rubbed so much vinegar on that thing my farts smell like a tossed salad today :p ppppppttttttt :hammer2: A caesers with grilled shrimp :D

liquidasset
06-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Heck I had cleanig crew ,and by the time I got home they had bee sleeping for four hours , and not worth a dam. Next time it stay on the launch ramp untill they get'r done.

famaffair
06-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Heck I had cleanig crew ,and by the time I got home they had bee sleeping for four hours , and not worth a dam. Next time it stay on the launch ramp untill they get'r done.
Had a great time, we just got back today. It sucks you have to work for a living!!

liquidasset
06-29-2005, 12:25 PM
Work is great as long as your job has to do with going to the river,and driving rad boats. :cool: