PDA

View Full Version : Lost...

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 10:58 AM
my sunglasses (black with little iron crosses on the sides), black Hurley hat, blue Unleased hat (both flex fit) and my liver.
Found yellow Speedhor hat (flex fit also).
Parker tore me up. :D Being a boat bitch is a bitch. :D

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 10:59 AM
For as trashed as you were on Saterday night....this does not shock me!! See Parker can do just as much damage as Havasu!!! :D

WYRD
06-27-2005, 11:02 AM
I think I found your Liver Matt..................I needed an extra one to drive home :D

unleashed
06-27-2005, 11:07 AM
my sunglasses (black with little iron crosses on the sides), black Hurley hat, blue Unleased hat (both flex fit) and my liver.
Found yellow Speedhor hat (flex fit also).
Parker tore me up. :D Being a boat bitch is a bitch. :D
Damn Dude, You lost the Unleashed Hat....Not Cool! :hammerhea
Lucky theres more where that came from! :)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Doctor Feniks
06-27-2005, 11:24 AM
need a transplant?

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 11:50 AM
need a transplant?
Yeah, you think you could steal me one from the Hospital? :squiggle:

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 11:51 AM
For as trashed as you were on Saterday night....this does not shock me!! See Parker can do just as much damage as Havasu!!! :D
I had a few cocktails. :D

Mandelon
06-27-2005, 12:55 PM
I am in possession of the hat in question. It was only a Hurley hat though, not a superior Unleashed model. :D
The 7/11 Iron Cross glasses are here too. They were on the dock. I seem to have a dozen CD's in the dispenser too.....I'll hand em out to the worthy HBers that I see next trip out.

slink
06-27-2005, 12:57 PM
I am in possession of the hat in question. It was only a Hurley hat though, not a superior Unleashed model. :D
The 7/11 Iron Cross glasses are here too. They were on the dock. I seem to have a dozen CD's in the dispenser too.....I'll hand em out to the worthy HBers that I see next trip out.
Ya right Mandelon, I here that stuff everyday..."Gee officer, I don't know how all that stuff ended up in here, I don't know where it came from" J/K :D

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 01:02 PM
So you have all the cd's then. :) Let me know how much you get for them.
And just for the record I bought those glasses at Terrible's in Havasu not 7/11. :) I got tired of losing nice glasses so I buy the disposables. :cool: