PDA

View Full Version : Op6c thanks RD!

nodigg
06-27-2005, 01:11 PM
Dave, thanks for opening your house to all of us. That band you had really rocked! Great weekend again!

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeah, thanks RD and everyone else. And thanks for the ride Nodigg! You boat still moves when you are loaded up with peeps!

nodigg
06-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah, thanks RD and everyone else. And thanks for the ride Nodigg! You boat still moves when you are loaded up with peeps!
Thanks Matt, it was great to have you two along! Jen never stopped moving to your CD the whole weekend! Never had three peeps dancing at speed at night before like that!
Sorry we did not get to say good bye but you two were still sleeping when we left on Sunday.
JEN and WENDY and FOXY! THANKS for the show! lol! :D

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 02:25 PM
Thanks Matt, it was great to have you two along! Jen never stopped moving to your CD the whole weekend! Never had three peeps dancing at speed at night before like that!
Sorry we did not get to say good bye but you two were still sleeping when we left on Sunday.
JEN and WENDY and FOXY! THANKS for the show! lol! :D
Anytime Nodigg!! It was great to meet you and be part of clean up crew :wink: lol..

nodigg
06-27-2005, 02:27 PM
[/B]
Anytime Nodigg!! It was great to meet you and be part of clean up crew :wink: lol..
I sure hope somebody pms me a copy of that picture! If not, I have it locked in my mind! :D :devil: Gotta love the goose flesh!

nodigg
06-27-2005, 02:28 PM
I am still having Taxi Driver nightmares after having RD sneak up on me to say hi....lol Sorry I didn't spend a lot of time over at the pad RD. I was entertaining my crew :) Seems the Road Rapers took a little out of them...
I think I screwed up when I passed by the JT dock by not stopping to steal your crew Tom. Sounded like a couple would have jumped on board! :idea:
BTW, be sure to thank Olivia, Kara, Rene and Brenda for helping to make my weekend! (I already got to Annabelle and Karen of course)

nodigg
06-27-2005, 02:34 PM
At that time I was ready to go but you guys never stopped. I was upstairs and came down when I heard you but by the time I got downstairs you were gone :(.
Cara and Karen would have went for sure. The others...I don't know. They were pretty wiped out.
As far as the thanks...they got pics and will have laughs about the "rollover" for years to come :) Ahhhh, the memories
Uh-oh, I had blocked that out already..... ;) We are gonna practice that move all winter!

RiverDave
06-27-2005, 06:33 PM
No problem Rick!! :) Thanks for coming by!!
Where the hell was Tom all weekend is what I want to know?
RD

Nord
06-27-2005, 06:55 PM
Round 2 this weekend!!! :) :) :) :)

nodigg
06-28-2005, 05:31 AM
SATURDAY
I was taking it easy RD. Rick and I did have the girls dancing quite a bit on the boat. Ask Rick about the "rollover" incident. When everybody took off from the hotel I was enjoying hanging with my crew at JT's. I ran down to go with you guys when you all came by Sat night but that BIACH Rick never stopped. I had a good time and actually remember everything for a change :)
Damn! That move is gonna haunt me now! :cry: :squiggle: :D The ROllover huh?