PDA

View Full Version : What did you learn at OP6C?

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 01:20 PM
Just wondering if anyone learned anything. :D

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:21 PM
I learned that a stripper pole will be bring the bad side out of a girl. Or maybe thats the good side. :D

cola
06-27-2005, 01:23 PM
1 - The wind will blow your boat around.
2 - They should not let people wakeboard in no wake zones.
Thats all I learned. :cool:

That Guy
06-27-2005, 01:24 PM
I learned that I really like the sandbar at Havasu better.... but it was still a great time....... :D

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:25 PM
1 - The wind will blow your boat around.
2 - They should not let people wakeboard in no wake zones.
Thats all I learned. :cool:
Ya the wake boarding in the no-wake zone really did suck.

Lightning
06-27-2005, 01:26 PM
Just wondering if anyone learned anything. :D
I learned that on Friday night and Saturday night - Phat Matt was drunk, retarded drunk and in search of hamburgers.

Mandelon
06-27-2005, 01:27 PM
I learned Jen and Frenchie are not related... :D

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 01:28 PM
I learned that on Friday night and Saturday night - Phat Matt was drunk, retarded drunk and in search of hamburgers.
I think I am still retarded. :D

Mandelon
06-27-2005, 01:29 PM
I learned that I really like the sandbar at Havasu better.... but it was still a great time....... :D
Yeah, my feet still hurt from all that shit. Bring Tevas next time.... :messedup:
I learned that Edukator2 needs to work on holding his liquor.... :D

cola
06-27-2005, 01:29 PM
I already knew that. :wink:

Lightning
06-27-2005, 01:30 PM
I also learned (through a friend) that you should not bring wife and kids to OP6 and leave them for extended periods of time because the consequences may not be favorable. Additionally you should not cruise by this persons place at night with the stereo blasting and potentially waking the said kids up.

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah, my feet still hurt from all that shit. Bring Tevas next time.... :messedup:
And we were supposed to get Ray drunk, not Russ. :D

That Guy
06-27-2005, 01:32 PM
I learned about the Edukator as well...when for the 5th time, he came up to me and said "Hi, I'm Russ the Edukator"...It was very funny. Oh and Mandy, thanks for the boat ride back to JT's...

cola
06-27-2005, 01:34 PM
I learned that Edukator2 needs to work on holding his liquor.... :D[/QUOTE]
So does the guy rafted next to the Panic Button. Almost ralphed on me untying my boat. :(

tamalewagon
06-27-2005, 01:35 PM
I also learned (through a friend) that you should not bring wife and kids to OP6 and leave them for extended periods of time because the consequences may not be favorable. Additionally you should not cruise by this persons place at night with the stereo blasting and potentially waking the said kids up.
GJB went??? :D

HOOTER SLED-
06-27-2005, 01:35 PM
I learned that a stripper pole will be bring the bad side out of a girl. Or maybe thats the good side. :D
I think you need to solidify this statement with support from pics. Come on now dj, I saw your shit right next to atomic's. Now bring it. :devil:

Lightning
06-27-2005, 01:37 PM
GJB went??? :D no

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:37 PM
I think you need to solidify this statement with support from pics. Come on now dj, I saw your shit right next to atomic's. Now bring it. :devil:
Speaking of atomic, where the hell is he at. I know he has some VERY good pics. He was def. not shy with the camera. :rollside:

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:38 PM
i learned that a cd someone gave was BLANK :( :D and if i took my time i could DRINK ALOT MORE :idea: :D
T&B it was nice meeting you too this weekend. I think I found what you were looking for.

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:40 PM
HMMMMM :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6749DSC00392__Medium_.JPG

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 01:44 PM
I learned not to take bets that I cannot keep... :(
It was cool to meet you Sbark and titties and beer too!!!
Who had the Fufu juice???

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 01:47 PM
I've learned -
No matter how hard you try to hide the damn HB Paparazzi find you!!! :p

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:48 PM
I've learned -
No matter how hard you try the damn HB Paparazzi find you!!! :p
Oh damm you saw it. LOL :wink: Oh and I got some better ones than that too. ;)

dicudmore
06-27-2005, 01:48 PM
I've learned -
No matter how hard you try the damn HB Paparazzi find you!!! :p
ah you're catching on to our ways :D

nodigg
06-27-2005, 01:49 PM
I learned why Foxy is called Foxy! :D

djunkie
Ya really. :D

Foxy99
Oh damm you saw it. LOL :wink: Oh and I got some better ones than that too. ;)
Alright!! Is your chick involved?? hehe :devil:

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:50 PM
Alright!! Is your chick involved?? hehe :devil:
NOPE!!!! But you were the one who brought up the whole threesome thing, so she could be involved. :idea: :D

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:51 PM
IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU TO ,what was i looking for ?i was a little drunk :cool:
TITTIES and BEER. I found them both but you were gone by then. :smile:

Mandelon
06-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Hustler and his wife. Joe and Candi, the Queen of Fufu juice! They are super nice folks and a badass boat too.

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 01:55 PM
NOPE!!!! But you were the one who brought up the whole threesome thing, so she could be involved. :idea: :D
Nope I remember her saying I am bringing you home tonight!! That's when we came over to you...

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Ahh... Thanks :redface:

Mandelon
06-27-2005, 01:57 PM
thanks for letting me play with FATTY PATTY :D she holds air good :D
She's lost....who has Fatty Patty? Is Ray alive?

HOOTER SLED-
Awww damn mofo!!! That's what I'm talking about. You can can send me the reaaaall good ones too if you want. :devil: :D

Mandelon
I shoulda just jumped in your boat and ran away with you guys... :D :rolleyes: :D

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:58 PM
what was it ,damn i can remember :sleeping:
You told me you had to go find some titties and beer. After you left I found some :D

Deano
06-27-2005, 01:58 PM
I also learned (through a friend) that you should not bring wife and leave them for extended periods of time because the consequences may not be favorable.
WTF...I didnt know Frenchie was there :hammerhea
Where are all the damn pics....shoulda learned how to use a camera

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Awww damn mofo!!! That's what I'm talking about. You can can send me the reaaaall good ones too if you want. :devil: :D
I don't have many. I will post them as need be. Atomic is the man to talk to. I know he has some real good ones.

HOOTER SLED-
06-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Nope I remember her saying I am bringing you home tonight!! That's when we came over to you...
I think you still need to fulfill the "toy" contract with the Mrs. girl. :D :devil:

Mandelon
06-27-2005, 02:00 PM
I learned RD looks a little odd with a bleached blonde mohawk!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:

Lightning
WTF...I didnt know Frenchie was there :hammerhea
Where are all the damn pics....shoulda learned how to use a camera
I was so pissed I left the camera at home next to the computer. I got the charger and left the effin' camera when I was sitting at the desk burning cd's. There is an OP6 pics thread, I think on page 2 of the sandbar.

HOOTER SLED-
I don't have many. I will post them as need be. Atomic is the man to talk to. I know he has some real good ones.
I talked to him today. He said he is gonna try to work on them tonight.

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 02:01 PM
I think you still need to fulfill the "toy" contract with the Mrs. girl. :D :devil:
:idea: :D :idea:

*!Ken's Wife!*
06-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Damn those discriminating photos!! LMAO!! I love bein' single!! *WINK* Had a blast!!!

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 03:14 PM
Damn those discriminating photos!! LMAO!! I love bein' single!! *WINK* Had a blast!!!
And I love you being single...lol. :D

AZKC
06-27-2005, 03:15 PM
I learned RD looks a little odd with a bleached blonde mohawk!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:
No Doubt :notam: :D

djunkie
And I love you being single...lol. :D
And I love being single as well :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
OH YEA HE DOES!!!! He'll post tonight when he gets home!!!

WYRD
06-27-2005, 03:20 PM
And I love being single as well :D
:crossx: :crossx: That is MY line :crossx: :crossx:

WYRD
06-27-2005, 03:21 PM
I've learned -
No matter how hard you try to hide the damn HB Paparazzi find you!!! :p
I learned that the pole is NOT A VERY GOOD HIDING SPOT :idea: ;)

WYRD
06-27-2005, 03:22 PM
I learned that everything comes as a challange :devil:

That Guy
06-27-2005, 03:23 PM
You too girl.....we had a blast....seriously though, there were tons of cameras and I haven't seen all that many pics...maybe that is a good thing...lol :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

*!Ken's Wife!*
06-27-2005, 03:28 PM
I learned that everything comes as a challange :devil:
HEY!! Bobby wants you to call him about this weekend as soon as you get your phone....if you need his number PM him or I.

Kilrtoy
06-27-2005, 03:33 PM
I did not go, but my co-workers did and they met some of you...
I think Im in trouble

2sand2
06-27-2005, 03:42 PM
I learned I need to have 2 lake stakes when the wind blows so I can leave the boat and meet everyone.... :cry:
had a great time with the ones around me though.
ya and I met Matt too bout 5:30 when I was pulling anchor, ya you may have apeared to have had a few drinks under yer belt....

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 03:45 PM
You too girl.....we had a blast....seriously though, there were tons of cameras and I haven't seen all that many pics...maybe that is a good thing...lol :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Heck yeah that is a good thing.....I knew I should have brought a water camara to take my own incriminating photos....it is about time I am on the oppisite side of the camara!!! :)

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 03:59 PM
i learned that a cd someone gave was BLANK :( :D and if i took my time i could DRINK ALOT MORE :idea: :D
Sorry. I don't know how that happened. I really didn't take the time to make all those for nothing. :(

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 04:07 PM
That Phat Matt should never try to go on that show for women "The View" or whatever the F it is called and answer any questions they throw at him. Good try though Matt....lol
LOL. I thought that was pretty damn funny myself. lol.
Who's got the cherry skoal? :)
I also learned Tom's leg hair is flammable and one lovely lady in the group can eat brats straight off the grill like a champ. :eat:
:D

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 04:10 PM
I learned I need to have 2 lake stakes when the wind blows so I can leave the boat and meet everyone.... :cry:
had a great time with the ones around me though.
ya and I met Matt too bout 5:30 when I was pulling anchor, ya you may have apeared to have had a few drinks under yer belt....
I started drinking about 24 prior to that. :sqeyes:
I woke up and had a vodka gatorade...to keep me hydrated. :D

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 04:10 PM
i tried to play it on the way home ,and no workey,i'm going to try it in wifeys car and see if it works :D
Try it on your computer.

ROZ
06-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Now that thar is good info! :D

WYRD
06-27-2005, 04:45 PM
I think you spent more time on the pole then the chicks :D
The girlies needed a little push in the right direction :D

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 05:24 PM
won't work in the car or comp :( if ya have another one please save it for me,thanks :wink:
I guess you just got lucky then. ;) I'll make another for you. When are you going to be out next?

clownpuncher
06-27-2005, 05:35 PM
Lot's of good people on HB. Me and my whole crew had a blast from Thursday till this afternoon when we had to come home.
I met a ton of people (some of them 2 or 3 times cuz we was drinkin) and enjoyed talking to them face to face with some cold beers.
Had an issue with the band and was ready to kill. Decided not to let it ruin my water time and let it go.
All-n-all a great time. :D

AZKC
06-27-2005, 06:13 PM
Good times CP, saw your rig in the parking lot this am by my stuff. Band Smam, thanks for tryin :D

RiverDave
06-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Incidentally.. I learned that the bouncers at RoadRunner discriminate on guys that have mohawks n shiznit.. LOL 1st time I've ever had an issue there.
RD

WYRD
06-27-2005, 06:33 PM
I learned that a DRUNK seadooer almost got his ass kicked after he ran into my boat :eat: :mad: :mad:

clownpuncher
06-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Incidentally.. I learned that the bouncers at RoadRunner discriminate on guys that have mohawks n shiznit.. LOL 1st time I've ever had an issue there.
RD
LOL. Might have been a combo of alcohol and mohawk.
When you came up behind me on Saturday and yelled my name, I looked at you for a second and thought "who the **** is that?". The new doo kinda took me by surpise.
Tell me you gave the Knuckle Heads their bouy I had?

WYRD
06-27-2005, 06:36 PM
RD
I learned that RD has a mohawk :D Nice to breifly meet you River Dave

RiverDave
06-27-2005, 06:37 PM
Do tell? You got booted from Roadrunner? Did you kill someone? :D
Couldn't get in roadrunner.. LOL Some new guy there takes his job very seriously..
Damn shame he's probably going to lose his job over it if I had to guess. LOL
RD

AZKC
06-27-2005, 06:37 PM
When you came up behind me on Saturday and yelled my name, I looked at you for a second and thought "who the **** is that?". The new doo kinda took me by surpise.
KH was looking for you Sunday :eek: :wink:

RiverDave
06-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Yep got the bouie to the knuckleheads.. :)
RD

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 06:47 PM
I also learned RD's stereo bumps. :D And the channel in front of his house is deep enough to fall in. :notam: :messedup:

piper
06-27-2005, 06:50 PM
Nothing... I missed out.

Mandelon
06-27-2005, 06:56 PM
:D And the channel in front of his house is deep enough to fall in. :notam: :messedup:
Do tell....... :hammerhea

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Do tell....... :hammerhea
Let's just say I was bringing back a couple of beers and lost my step boat hopping and splash. I did however save the beers. :D

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 07:00 PM
Learned that Matts cousin Jason knows how to do a 3 bounce face plant....lol I gave him a 10 for that one :)
Where did he do that? Did I miss that one?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-27-2005, 07:11 PM
I learned that Parker is as choppy as Mo-choppy. :p

RiverToysJas
06-27-2005, 08:12 PM
I learned the same thing! Who knew?? ;) I do feel like the world is a little better place now, though I can't fully explain why.... :D
RTJas :D

Panic Button
06-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Titties & Beer, beer drinking is proportional to how much you have on board. Started Saturday morning with 150 Coors Lites, Sunday morning there was 20 left... :2purples:

TheEduKATor
06-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah, yeah, let's hear it. So much for what happens at the river stays at the river Mandelon. I got crap all day on sunday and today from Ray and Chris.
Seriously, thanks for making sure I was okay.

TheEduKATor
06-27-2005, 09:14 PM
I learned about the Edukator as well...when for the 5th time, he came up to me and said "Hi, I'm Russ the Edukator"...It was very funny. Oh and Mandy, thanks for the boat ride back to JT's...
Sorry about that, just wanted to make sure I didn't leave anyone out.

TheEduKATor
06-27-2005, 09:20 PM
How about I just make a group appology to anyone else I may have said hello to 5 times, or offended, "I appologize." 0P6 was a good time so I've been told. Slowly it's coming back.
As soon as we left the keys I was awake and fine, then the boat temp pegged on the way up to the roadrunner. Ray limped it back down to the blue water and called it a night.

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah, yeah, let's hear it. So much for what happens at the river stays at the river Mandelon. I got crap all day on sunday and today from Ray and Chris.
Hey, I carried your ass to your boat. lol. What happened to the plan? "Hey, let's get Ray drunk."
It was good seeing you guys again!

TheEduKATor
06-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey, I carried your ass to your boat. lol. What happened to the plan? "Hey, let's get Ray drunk."
It was good seeing you guys again!
It was good seeing you guys too, like I said it's all coming back, slowly. So thanks for the hand.

Phat Matt
06-27-2005, 09:44 PM
It was good seeing you guys too, like I said it's all coming back, slowly. So thanks for the hand.
Not a problem!

Cole Trickle
06-28-2005, 07:39 AM
I learned that Dave knows how to throw a kick ass party!
I also learned that River Dave shold avoid microphones at all cost while intoxicated!!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D :p
Sadly I also learned that you shouldn't tie up to boats with screws sticking out of there run rail...(Unfortunatley I found this out the hard way and my gelcoat took a beating) :( :frown:

Mandelon
06-28-2005, 08:00 AM
I am glad you are alright. You had me worried but I was happy to help. Its always such a downer to have to explain where the dead guy came from... :sqeyes: Where's those pics?!?!

RiverDave
06-28-2005, 08:13 AM
I learned that Dave knows how to throw a kick ass party!
I also learned that River Dave shold avoid microphones at all cost while intoxicated!!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D :p
Sadly I also learned that you shouldn't tie up to boats with screws sticking out of there run rail...(Unfortunatley I found this out the hard way and my gelcoat took a beating) :( :frown:
A screw was sticking out of someones boat? I was going to ask you about that.. Funny how the story changes.. I heard some dude in an HTM actually Hit your boat? LOL..
RD

That Guy
06-28-2005, 08:30 AM
Sorry about that, just wanted to make sure I didn't leave anyone out.
Absolutely no worries brother....you were fine and it was nice to meet you all 5 times..... :D

RiverToysJas
06-28-2005, 08:49 AM
Oh yeah.....I also learned that Stokers are really bitchen!!! I've always liked them, but now I've seen enough of them running hard to know - they are really sweet boats!!!
RTJas :D

Cole Trickle
06-28-2005, 09:02 AM
A screw was sticking out of someones boat? I was going to ask you about that.. Funny how the story changes.. I heard some dude in an HTM actually Hit your boat? LOL..
RD
LOL,
yeah he came flying into the sandbar at mach 1 nearly hitting 8 kids in a canoe and smacked into my Sleek!!!I can only asume that he was high on rubbing alchol and sun tan lotion.
It wasn't a huge deal and an honest mistake.The left rear of the boat had what looked like the head of a drywall screw poking out of his trim about a 1/16".When the wakeboard boats/wind picked up his bouy didn't work that good and I got 5-7 good gash marks throught the red gel into the white.It also hammered my powdercoated bilge exit pretty good.
I am pretty sure that the owner of the HTM is a board member and they were very appologetic and seemed to want to help fix the situation.(They are also buddies of my uncle)
We will send it into the shop after the 4th and see what it cost's to fix.
B

RiverDave
06-28-2005, 09:54 AM
LOL,
yeah he came flying into the sandbar at mach 1 nearly hitting 8 kids in a canoe and smacked into my Sleek!!!I can only asume that he was high on rubbing alchol and sun tan lotion.
It wasn't a huge deal and an honest mistake.The left rear of the boat had what looked like the head of a drywall screw poking out of his trim about a 1/16".When the wakeboard boats/wind picked up his bouy didn't work that good and I got 5-7 good gash marks throught the red gel into the white.It also hammered my powdercoated bilge exit pretty good.
I am pretty sure that the owner of the HTM is a board member and they were very appologetic and seemed to want to help fix the situation.(They are also buddies of my uncle)
We will send it into the shop after the 4th and see what it cost's to fix.
B
If you need any help with regards to that, I'm sure I have some friends that can probably fix it for you at a reasonable price..
RD

That Guy
06-28-2005, 10:14 AM
I learned that RD has a mohawk :D Nice to breifly meet you River Dave
I also learned that RD found it much easier to call Mrs. Sbark1 "Boobies" than her rather difficult name of Denise.... :D :D :D I guess I could have worse problems :shift: :D

clownpuncher
06-28-2005, 10:16 AM
Titties & Beer, beer drinking is proportional to how much you have on board. Started Saturday morning with 150 Coors Lites, Sunday morning there was 20 left... :2purples:
Thanks for the midnight cruise and the beers. That Cig is definately a kick ass boat.
Next time, if you want to race just let me know, I'll meet you in Blythe when the water's down :D
Roland (the guy with the pink toe nails) :cool:

Cole Trickle
06-28-2005, 10:30 AM
If you need any help with regards to that, I'm sure I have some friends that can probably fix it for you at a reasonable price..
RD
I might take you up on that offer...
Let me see what MAgic/Sleek quotes us :cry:

RiverDave
06-28-2005, 10:33 AM
I also learned that RD found it much easier to call Mrs. Sbark1 "Boobies" than her rather difficult name of Denise.... :D :D :D I guess I could have worse problems :shift: :D
LOL... :D I don't think anyone ever introduced me to her. If they would've then I would've known that her name was Denise. :)
RD

Mandelon
06-28-2005, 12:37 PM
As I vaguely recall she really likes AC/DC and she can ride with me anytime!! :D

Panic Button
06-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the midnight cruise and the beers. That Cig is definately a kick ass boat.
Next time, if you want to race just let me know, I'll meet you in Blythe when the water's down :D
Roland (the guy with the pink toe nails) :cool:
Nice meeting everyone from what I remember, no racing for me, just cruising. Deez was almost another member of the "Pink Toe Nail Club" :messedup: :messedup:

clownpuncher
06-28-2005, 01:27 PM
J/K about the racing part. :D
Too bad Jayme didn't bring the polish with her. Deez woulda been sporting soem nice toes
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Jeager too :jawdrop:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-28-2005, 01:38 PM
Pink toenails? Maybe I should re-evaluate our relationship, Roland. :D

AZKC
06-28-2005, 01:45 PM
Well he's only half way there since it was only one foot :D

clownpuncher
06-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Pink toenails? Maybe I should re-evaluate our relationship, Roland. :D
LOL, it wasn't really my fault, sort of.
On Friday night (we'd been partying with you and AZKC and Kokopelli's, among others all day at the sandbar) I got some news I wasn't really happy to get about our band.
Long story short, Jayme wanted to stay up and talk about it and I basically had the attitude that "damage is done, lets get some sleep and have a good day for OP6"
After I wake up feeling great, brush my teeth, watch a little news, get ready for the day, Jayme finally wakes up. She says how tired she still is. I comment that she went to bed right after me, so she couldn't be THAT tired, right?
Then she comments "I stayed up all night stewing about the band and by the way have you seen your toes?" :D
Apparently, when I promptly fell asleep,it pissed Jayme off even more cause she thought I didn't care. After I'm passed out, she gets out the pink toe nail polish and goes to town on my right foot.
How do I get that crap off anyway :)

cxr133
06-28-2005, 01:56 PM
you gotta suck all the polish off the toes..... thats the only way to remove it
OH yeah post pictures so others will know how to remove if it happens to them :)