PDA

View Full Version : Boat Service Question

Tequila-John
05-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Need some suggestion on who to take our boat to in the Phoenix area for service. We have a 26 foot Cobra Razor with a 496HO. ItÂ’s going in for its first 25 hour service. I know how sad 1 and half year boat with 31 hours on it SAD.
:cry:

Outnumbered
05-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Need some suggestion on who to take our boat to in the Phoenix area for service. We have a 26 foot Cobra Razor with a 496HO. ItÂ’s going in for its first 25 hour service. I know how sad 1 and half year boat with 31 hours on it SAD.
Outdrive Exchange in Peoria, just did mine. They are on the boards.

Outnumbered
05-01-2006, 02:21 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111650&highlight=outdrive+exchange

Tequila-John
05-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Thank you even the MESA area would work.....

Outnumbered
05-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Thank you even the MESA area would work.....
I'm sure there are some good shops on the east side but this is the only local shop I have used. Best thing is that they can get you right in and back out in a day or so vs some of the big shops that let your boat sit outside for 3 weeks to work on it for one day.

Tequila-John
05-01-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm sure there are some good shops on the east side but this is the only local shop I have used. Best thing is that they can get you right in and back out in a day or so vs some of the big shops that let your boat sit outside for 3 weeks to work on it for one day.
Very true. How have you been buddy? We are slammed with work right now....

Outnumbered
05-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Very true. How have you been buddy? We are slammed with work right now....
Good, thanks. I've been busy. Especially this month. Things are picking up.

Parker Dreamin
05-01-2006, 05:01 PM
right on......good work bud.

FOUNTAINATLAST
05-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Thank you for the referal, did you get your stereo together yet????
Should sound really good!!!! See ya at the lake soon... :)

FOUNTAINATLAST
05-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Yea I know were alittle far, but we can get ya in and out sameday for a basic service, give me a call... :D

Outnumbered
05-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Thank you for the referal, did you get your stereo together yet????
Should sound really good!!!! See ya at the lake soon... :)
Almost done, its been a big project but should be worth it in the end. I'm taking my time and doing it all up right. I'n addition to the stereo I've added a 2-bank on-board charger and 2 more batteries, so its been a lot of electrical work. I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out.

Tequila-John
05-02-2006, 04:34 AM
Yea I know were alittle far, but we can get ya in and out sameday for a basic service, give me a call... :D
got you on my list