PDA

View Full Version : DAMN! The Car Wash Was Closed

burtandnancy
05-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Got all kinds of bugs on my car coming home from LHC and can't get them washed off. Whats going on here?

Big Warlock
05-01-2006, 02:07 PM
There is a labor shortage today. Apparently your the last to find out. Don't do dinner tonight at the Mexican place either. They might be shy a few workers as well. :cool:

schlepy
05-01-2006, 02:10 PM
There is a labor shortage today. Apparently your the last to find out. Don't do dinner tonight at the Mexican place either. They might be shy a few workers as well. :cool:
even if the mexican dinner place is open, you may think twice about eating there because you might get a shit sandwich instead...

Dusty Times
05-01-2006, 02:10 PM
My car wash guy answered his phone and said
No Work Today
HUHHHHHHHHHH???????????
Remember who your first customer was???????

essexjet
05-01-2006, 02:13 PM
My regular car wash I go to was closed so I went to the other and gave the guy a big tip and thank him for working today.

Dusty Times
05-01-2006, 02:17 PM
It finally paid off to hire nothing but legals today.
They all showed up except for one white crack head that no longer has a job here.

USCFAN
05-01-2006, 02:17 PM
The same thing happened to me. I forgot about the walkout. I guess they will show us whos boss. :cry:

Mrs. casean
05-01-2006, 02:20 PM
I think I'll be washing the truck myself for a while now... they don't need my tips. After all, I clean it better than they can.

schlepy
05-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Screw this shit, I'm moving to Mexico. There's nobody over there because there all here trying to mooch of the system. Peace out, Mexico here I cum all over your face....

soupersonic
05-01-2006, 02:51 PM
I think I'll be washing the truck myself for a while now... they don't need my tips. After all, I clean it better than they can.
That exactly what ill be doing from now on. I knew it would be closed but i just had to see for myself. So i go there and theres orange cones blocking the two driveways into the place. F*ck em. I guess ill trim my own shrubs from now on also.Maybe we should all get together and go pick some lettuce for free for a couple days.Send these Aholes back to Mexico already :crossx:

Liberator TJ1984
05-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Screw this shit, I'm moving to Mexico. There's nobody over there because there all here trying to mooch of the system. Peace out, Mexico here I cum all over your face....
They won't let you In !!!! Your over qualified :rollside:
Besides you gotta stay here and keep working so they can send more :yuk:

Magic34
05-01-2006, 02:54 PM
You guys should have all the product you need to do a better job anyways. ;)

Magic34
05-01-2006, 02:56 PM
I never use a car wash. Washing with water is bad! :D If there was only a way to do it without having to go to the car wash.... :crossx: :idea:

Jordy
05-01-2006, 02:57 PM
I never use a car wash. Washing with water is bad! :D If there was only a way to do it without having to go to the car wash.... :crossx: :idea:
Yeah, if only... :D :D :D
Shameless. I like it. :D

Magic34
05-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Shameless. I like it. :D
Thank you :rollside: