PDA

View Full Version : lake of the ozarks info

randy77zt
06-27-2005, 09:26 PM
stayed there last week at worldmark time share in osage beach.never been there before-i live in california.seems like a lot of property for sale there-whats up with that?would like to move out of comunistfornia.

RD Express
06-28-2005, 06:20 PM
A lot of houses are spec houses for sale. The Lake is booming big time. Everyone want to be here, everyone wants a big new boat, so every joe blow that can get a loan buys land and builds a house.

RD Express
06-28-2005, 06:23 PM
The banks will loan this money to about anybody. Cause they know if they have to foreclose it's not a problem to sale.

ECeptor
06-29-2005, 06:27 AM
LOTO has been a property hotspot for several decades now. I have a couple generations of family that have done very well by buying lots, building houses, selling and then repeating the process.

jrp5xd
06-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Over the past few decades the Ozark area has been one of the fastest growing areas in property values and building permits in the United States, and I believe over the last 6 years they have realized a 12% growth rate in property values. The Ozarks are an absolute blast to party or chill, if you've ever heard of party cove you know what I mean. I'm guessing its comparable to Havasu for all you Hot Boaters. I highly recommend coming to the Ozarks and having a good time with us, it's an absolute blast full of debauchery! By the way party cove is around mile marker 4.

Rock-it man
06-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Over the past few decades the Ozark area has been one of the fastest growing areas in property values and building permits in the United States, and I believe over the last 6 years they have realized a 12% growth rate in property values. The Ozarks are an absolute blast to party or chill, if you've ever heard of party cove you know what I mean. I'm guessing its comparable to Havasu for all you Hot Boaters. I highly recommend coming to the Ozarks and having a good time with us, it's an absolute blast full of debauchery! By the way party cove is around mile marker 4.
I am comming for the Shootout in Aug ,have any of you ran in the shootout ,how does it work ,how long the course, how many times do you get to run Sta & sun. What is the elivation there,air denisity. temp in Aug ,etc need as much infoas I can as its 2200 miles out there for me. Thanks

Jetmugg
07-01-2005, 06:01 AM
Party cove is actually around mile marker 20-something. (from the dam). If you measure from the Grand Glaize Bridge, it's probably about 4 miles though.
That's a mighty long tow from Oregon. The shootout is a blast to watch, but there are some very heavy hitters in attendance. It looks like you'll need about 1500 HP per engine to be competitive (bring as many as you like). Or, you could just bring an unlimited hydro if you want to be more competitive.
SteveM.

jrp5xd
07-01-2005, 06:40 AM
yeah I mis spoke about the 4 mile marker, It's about 4 miles by water from my buddies house. thanks for the correction. and I can't wait this year is going to be the first year I will be able to attend the shootout and I'm super pumped!