PDA

View Full Version : rhino scam?????

TOBTEK
06-28-2005, 06:00 AM
Message from eBay Member
Marketplace Safety Tips
Never respond to an unsolicited email that includes incentives to buy or sell an item off the eBay Marketplace. If you get such an email, please report it to eBay at http://www.ebay.com.my/helpTSForm.
Never pay for your eBay item through instant cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram - such services offer Internet shoppers no protection against fraud.
Dear tobtek,
Hello I saw you are interested in buying a 2005 YAMAHA RHINO atv ONLY 13 hours NO RESERVE! Item number: 4558302176 on Ebay auctions. I have one same item for sale at the price US $5,000.00 handling ,shiping and insurance fees are included .If you are interested in buying it please contact me as soon as possible for more details.Email if you want to know more. If you are not interested please excuse me for bothering you, if you are a serious buyer please contact me and we can discuss a deal. I have a business opportunity I hope you will consider.I am selling them fora extremely discounted price. As a courtesy to you and every other customer,all shipping and customs charges will be included in the full purchase price. Best regards!
I was allways told....If it walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck....its probably a duck.

riverroyal
06-28-2005, 07:26 AM
pay you for mine yet?

TOBTEK
06-28-2005, 10:11 AM
pay you for mine yet?
ahhhhhh, NO :2purples: I dont think id send these people $5,000.00 cash :( I think it would be WAY gone!

CrazyHippy
06-28-2005, 11:07 AM
COD baby...
BJH