PDA

View Full Version : Lake Pleasant Fireworks...

91nordic29
06-28-2005, 06:51 AM
on sunday night. who will be there? :cool:

BigDogIvan
06-28-2005, 07:14 AM
No way!!! Staying on the south east side where it's safe. And yes Huff there is a pond, A rather nice size pond at that. :D
BD

Jordy
06-28-2005, 07:19 AM
They call them fireworks, but it's actually gunfire out there. :D :D :D

91nordic29
06-28-2005, 07:32 AM
geez jordy! i havent been on here in months and you are still at it!!! :hammerhea :wink:
we are going to sleep on the boat near the marina (out of the way!!!)

Jordy
06-28-2005, 07:53 AM
geez jordy! i havent been on here in months and you are still at it!!! :hammerhea :wink:
Did you expect anything less??? You'd actually be impressed as I've been spending lots of my weekend time over in the avenews. :D

Havasu Luvr
06-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Did you expect anything less??? You'd actually be impressed as I've been spending lots of my weekend time in Photo Shop chopping pics of FRENCHIE :D
:rolleyes: Jordy, please re-read your quote...... :cool: jk

Jordy
06-28-2005, 07:57 AM
:rolleyes: Jordy, please re-read your quote...... :cool: jk
I haven't done any photoshopping of that idiot and even if I was going to, it wouldn't be on the weekend as that's Monday through Friday waste time at work kind of behavior. :D
Besides, some, like this one of frenchie as a kid, just magically appear...
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/lIlIlIlIll/375a5da3f2.jpg
:D :D :D

Sane Asylum
06-28-2005, 08:47 AM
We'll be there...........At the Marina in a guest slip, there will also be a 25' Baja somewhere close.
And Jordy, that chit was funny........I don't care who ya are....

Mrs Luvnlife
06-28-2005, 09:31 AM
Dang...sounds fun, we'll be in Cavecreek at Harold's for fireworks, but I'd much rather be on the water watchin um. We're gonna hit Pleasant for a trip before year's end, hopefully....maybe we can meet up with a few of ya. :mix:

Jordy
06-28-2005, 10:25 AM
maybe we can meet up with a few of ya. :mix:
C'mon, you just want to hang out with me again. :D :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
06-28-2005, 11:02 AM
C'mon, you just want to hang out with me again. :D :D :D
You know it!! ;)
How are you liking your new beast...I mean boat?? :D

Magic34
06-28-2005, 10:26 PM
We'll be there...........At the Marina in a guest slip, there will also be a 25' Baja somewhere close.
How the hell did you get a slip??? We have tried everything, even talking to the owner of the Marina personally (he won't be there this weekend) and tried to get his personal one.
We slipped people cash under the table and did all the right things to try and get one, no love.
We'll be there, Saturday-Monday. Toy hauler is already in the rv park. Just trying to find a frickin' slip.

KACHINA KEN
06-29-2005, 12:36 AM
How the hell did you get a slip??? We have tried everything, even talking to the owner of the Marina personally (he won't be there this weekend) and tried to get his personal one.
We slipped people cash under the table and did all the right things to try and get one, no love.
We'll be there, Saturday-Monday. Toy hauler is already in the rv park. Just trying to find a frickin' slip.
Did you try a lil baggie, I'm told he's fond of it.

KACHINA KEN
06-29-2005, 12:37 AM
I need a ride.

Sane Asylum
06-29-2005, 06:01 AM
M.Y.........Buddy of mine's a member, keeps his boat in dry stack. He reserved a couple of slips about a month ago. Same deal last Memorial day......I usually see about 15 boats tied up to the walk ramp (down to the marina) in the morning. I don't think they care, there's just no shorepower...
That badass mofo you've got now won't even fit in a slip......You need one of those end tie offs where the big houseboats stay......
Stop by..........We'll be there Sat. thru Mon.

Jordy
06-29-2005, 07:01 AM
How are you liking your new beast...I mean boat?? :D
I love it, and it's not that much of a beast. Just below the tugboat status. :D :D :D

Magic34
06-29-2005, 07:20 AM
M.Y.........Buddy of mine's a member, keeps his boat in dry stack. He reserved a couple of slips about a month ago. Same deal last Memorial day......I usually see about 15 boats tied up to the walk ramp (down to the marina) in the morning. I don't think they care, there's just no shorepower...
That badass mofo you've got now won't even fit in a slip......You need one of those end tie offs where the big houseboats stay......
Stop by..........We'll be there Sat. thru Mon.
Sweet, I'm bringing 4 boats with me, so we can tie up at the bow of your boat. I'll bring the grease and we'll make them fit. :wink:

Sane Asylum
06-29-2005, 04:59 PM
Sweet, I'm bringing 4 boats with me, so we can tie up at the bow of your boat. I'll bring the grease and we'll make them fit. :wink:
M........We'll be on Dock 7, slip 17. I think it's a houseboat slip..... Stop by.....

Sane Asylum
06-29-2005, 05:00 PM
Did you try a lil baggie, I'm told he's fond of it.
Ken......
Stop by and have a cocktail........Maybe if I get you drunk, you'll quit givin me chit..... ;) j/k

91nordic29
06-30-2005, 06:52 AM
a few of us will be "tied up :p " in the first or second cove from the marina. of course at humbug prior for most of the day.

Jordy
06-30-2005, 07:13 AM
Maybe if I get you drunk, you'll quit givin me chit..... ;) j/k
I tried that and it only got worse... ;)

Magic34
06-30-2005, 08:02 AM
We got a slip, so we are good.

Sane Asylum
06-30-2005, 12:46 PM
a few of us will be "tied up :p " in the first or second cove from the marina. of course at humbug prior for most of the day.
If you're looking for a decent overnighting spot......try just east of the docks inside the Marina if you're staying on the hook.....A little loud from the campers but nice water all night and day....

Lake Ape
06-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Bartlett

Sane Asylum
06-30-2005, 03:25 PM
I tried that and it only got worse... ;)
Where the hell were you a coupla three weekends ago??? Have you already decided that Pleasant's not enough lake???
We looked for you......I wanna ride....

Sane Asylum
06-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Bartlett
Takin your firehose with ya.................???

91nordic29
06-30-2005, 03:36 PM
i believe that bartlett will be open but could you imagine the air quality? it is pretty bad all over right now, though.

Magic34
06-30-2005, 05:14 PM
I need a ride.
Unfortunately, I can't help. The wife invited tons of family and friends out and I'm trying to figure out how to make it work.
SA-- looks like we might head out tomorrow late afternoon. I'll see you out there.

Lake Ape
06-30-2005, 05:16 PM
i believe that bartlett will be open but could you imagine the air quality? it is pretty bad all over right now, though.
supposedly the wind is blowing the other direction....

carreraelite
07-01-2005, 09:15 AM
If you're looking for a decent overnighting spot......try just east of the docks inside the Marina if you're staying on the hook.....A little loud from the campers but nice water all night and day....
I like thaat idea!! The Marina doesn't have a problem with this idea??

BigDogIvan
07-01-2005, 09:45 AM
I hear that!!! I have been battling sinus headach most the week. Did they even reopen Bartlet??
BD

Sane Asylum
07-01-2005, 10:36 AM
I like thaat idea!! The Marina doesn't have a problem with this idea??
I don't think so......Never said anything to us.......
I've done it three times. It's always handy after the fireworks when the crowds starting putting their boats on trailers.....

Sane Asylum
07-01-2005, 10:37 AM
I hear that!!! I have been battling sinus headach most the week. Did they even reopen Bartlet??
BD
Big Dog Ivan......How are ya man.....? Haven't heard much from you....

robert_pv
07-01-2005, 10:56 PM
We will be there.

91nordic29
07-02-2005, 10:11 PM
We will be there.
where abouts? :cool:

BigDogIvan
07-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Big Dog Ivan......How are ya man.....? Haven't heard much from you....
Been a little busy with a part time job and trying to get the boat trailer back together. Whats up on the FAR west side these days? ;)
BD

91nordic29
07-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Been a little busy with a part time job and trying to get the boat trailer back together. Whats up on the FAR west side these days? ;)
BD
well, YOU will just have to come and see for yourself!! it will be worth the trip JUST to see what jordan is into these days :shift:

Mardonzi
07-03-2005, 10:26 AM
well, YOU will just have to come and see for yourself!! it will be worth the trip JUST to see what jordan is into these days :shift:
Cin,, I didn't even think you knew what midnight looked like,, and here you are up and posting at the witching hour.....
Have fun out there, We'll give you guys a call tomorrow afternoon when you get back in

BigDogIvan
07-04-2005, 12:27 AM
OK?? Now I'm cunfused??? is 91nordic29 related to Sane Asylum???
I know that CE is related to me?? :D :p
not realy sure he would admit it though. LMAO
BD

Jordy
07-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Where the hell were you a coupla three weekends ago??? Have you already decided that Pleasant's not enough lake???
We looked for you......I wanna ride....
I've been at Pleasant every weekend since I've bought the boat (with the exception of this weekend). Father's Day weekend we ran up to Roosevelt for the day but did Pleasant on Sunday. I've found myself addicted to the 10 lane ramp. :wink: :cool:

91nordic29
07-05-2005, 06:38 AM
gotta love that 10 - lane!

91nordic29
07-05-2005, 06:39 AM
Cin,, I didn't even think you knew what midnight looked like,, and here you are up and posting at the witching hour.....
Have fun out there, We'll give you guys a call tomorrow afternoon when you get back in
i know what you mean, lOL. the nascar race got a late start so...

Sane Asylum
07-05-2005, 09:09 AM
I've found myself addicted to the 10 lane ramp. :wink: :cool:
Hear ya.........Didn't figure we'd see you this weekend. It was nuts but fun. Got there late Sat. afternoon, Humbugged it for a little while then went and tied up at the slip. We never moved Sunday. LE was everywhere and I felt like drinking a beverage so we just stayed put. It was interesting counting the number of OUI victims getting towed past us. Most of them were lake lice. Somebody said there were four different DUI task force teams in addition to the normal Sheriff's crew out there.......They were pulling everybody for safety checks.
It was kicking Sun. night. One of the houseboats just across from us had a band after the fireworks.
Nobody on the water at all until about noon on the 4th.
Still wanna ride......

Jordy
07-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Didn't figure we'd see you this weekend.
Figured we'd do something different than the local lakes or rivers this weekend so we took off to Lake Pacific and had a great time freezing our asses off out there. Something about wearing a sweatshirt on the 4th of July and feeling pretty good about it is kind of strange. :D
Still wanna ride......
I'm sure we can figure something out. ;)