View Full Version : Paging Parker(Dave)

sigepmock
06-28-2005, 08:02 AM
Check your PM's MoFo!!!!!! :D :D
Call me if you get a chance. 909-875-8529
Chris

RiverDave
06-28-2005, 09:51 AM
Is there someone on here actually called "ParkerDave" or is this in reference to me?
(Just wondering becuase I've never heard of Parker Dave on here, but sometimes people call me that?)
RD

Jordy
06-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Is there someone on here actually called "ParkerDave" or is this in reference to me?
(Just wondering becuase I've never heard of Parker Dave on here, but sometimes people call me that?)
RD
The guy on the boards with the name "Parker" is actually named Dave. ;)

djunkie
06-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Come on RD. There is other people named Dave around here. :D

riverbound
06-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Come on RD. There is other people named Dave around here. :D
There is????
His cel is (951)454-1946

sigepmock
06-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Sorry for the confusion Dave. I myself have refered to you as parkerdave, so I should have known......but I think now I'll refer to you as "F'duphaircutdave" :eek: :D :D
I guess I will have to call Dave from Al & Ed's who's screen name is Parker. Just trying to be lazy.
Thanks for the number Bill.
Chris

RiverDave
06-28-2005, 01:44 PM
Sorry for the confusion Dave. I myself have refered to you as parkerdave, so I should have known......but I think now I'll refer to you as "F'duphaircutdave" :eek: :D :D
I guess I will have to call Dave from Al & Ed's who's screen name is Parker. Just trying to be lazy.
Thanks for the number Bill.
Chris
I don't have the haircut anymore though.. LOL
RD

riverbound
06-28-2005, 01:54 PM
I actually have a funny story regarding these 2 Daves. A couple years ago I stumbled on Spectramarine.com. Dave (parker) had a spectra so I turned him on to the site. He signed up as "Riverdave" and within an hour this other guy came on the board screaming and yelling about how this guy was an imposter and that it was not "The real RiverDave from ***boat". I started laughing my ass off because by then I had heard of RD on ***boat. and I thought it was funny. RD scared him from posting for almost 2 years, he just lurked around all that time :D :D RD you big bully

djunkie
06-28-2005, 02:07 PM
I actually have a funny story regarding these 2 Daves. A couple years ago I stumbled on Spectramarine.com. Dave (parker) had a spectra so I turned him on to the site. He signed up as "Riverdave" and within an hour this other guy came on the board screaming and yelling about how this guy was an imposter and that it was not "The real RiverDave from ***boat". I started laughing my ass off because by then I had heard of RD on ***boat. and I thought it was funny. RD scared him from posting for almost 2 years, he just lurked around all that time :D :D RD you big bully
You gotta watch out for those guys named Dave. They are freaks....LOL!!!! :D

phebus
06-28-2005, 02:57 PM
We should all change our names to Riverdave for one day. Except then I'm sure the boards would crash. :D

RiverDave
06-30-2005, 03:11 PM
LMAO... LOL Nice. I remember that actually. That was back in the days of "bashing" on here though, and I just didn't want somebody to say something and then others think it was me kinda deal.
Didn't mean to get all crazy on yer buddy, and make him stop posting or anything though. :D
RD

ROZ
06-30-2005, 04:32 PM
We should all change our names to Riverdave for one day. Except then I'm sure the boards would crash. :D
We been throught that already...Remember the avitar swaps? :supp: :D

riverbound
06-30-2005, 05:06 PM
LMAO... LOL Nice. I remember that actually. That was back in the days of "bashing" on here though, and I just didn't want somebody to say something and then others think it was me kinda deal.
Didn't mean to get all crazy on yer buddy, and make him stop posting or anything though. :D
RD
Sure.... :D :D